Speaker of the House?

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
Captain Ray

Speaker of the House?

Post by Captain Ray »

Speaker of the House... Nancy Pelosi? That has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

I am sure her SanFransisco values will make gun owners, and people who think killing babies is a bad thing... proud!!

How about Senate Majority leader Harry Ried? That just rolls off the tounge doesn't it?

He will end the so-called culture of corruption.. he's just like you and me.. when he makes 1.5 million dollars on a land deal, you know he's just doing it to buy formula for his grandchildren.

I think voting out those Republicans this year will teach them a lesson.. of course the last time Democrats ran the government.. it took 40 years to get rid of them.. but that should not matter. Sit out this ellection!! You will teach them a lesson!! And destroying the country is a small price to pay for teaching those Republicans a good lesson!!

Raymond
YZGI

Speaker of the House?

Post by YZGI »

What? Your point is?
Accountable

Speaker of the House?

Post by Accountable »

So you're saying that the Democrats are just as corrupt and incompetent as the Republicans? You're saying that we should take this opportunity to usher in a new political party? Then I agree!

Also, are you saying that Timmy is stuck in the well?
Lulu2

Speaker of the House?

Post by Lulu2 »

Where's Lassie when you really need her? Would Lassie be an Independent?
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”