Who is she?

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
Clint

Who is she?

Post by Clint »

I keep seeing these bumper stickers that say "Kerry Edwards" on them. Who is she? Why are people sporting her name on their bumpers?
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Clint

Who is she?

Post by Clint »

Do you mean she is so confused about her identity that she has caught the media’s eye? Is she one of those superficial people who are orange sometimes, wrinkled sometimes then wear camouflage if they think the other looks aren’t working?
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Clint

Who is she?

Post by Clint »

sarasara wrote: I mean if it walks like a duck, shoots ducks and ducks the issues then maybe it is a psychopatic duck? :-5
Would a psychopathic duck that didn’t know whether to fish or forage lay on the beach and flip flop? Maybe she would just look wounded and run from her charge.
Clint

Who is she?

Post by Clint »

elise wrote: Here is Kerry Edwards:

I suspected she had a hair fixation but I didn’t think she would be that mature.
Clint

Who is she?

Post by Clint »

It’s all over. There’s no reason to talk about her anymore. The truth is now known. Her last day on earth was Nov. 2, 2004. The rumor is, she was hit by a train. They say the collision almost triggered a landslide. It was such a traumatic experience that some are just now beginning to talk about it.

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”