Fred Thompson: No Abortion/No Gay Marriage

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
Patrick

Post by Patrick »

Yeah... If this guys becomes President we are FOD in a big way. I don't wan't to put up with four more years of this kind of crap.
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

Better Fred than dead.

:D
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Patrick;681586 wrote: Yeah... If this guys becomes President we are FOD in a big way. I don't wan't to put up with four more years of this kind of crap.

Yeah I hadn't even heard of this man before but I got a chill when I read his top platform issues. I don't see how that is going to help people live better lives. I think it's good to watch out for these people.
Patrick

Post by Patrick »

If I was a gambler I'd bet on Fred getting the nomination. Red Staters love this back woodsy crap...

"Well I speak with a slow drawl, and I got this porch swing and a bag of clever parables and colloquialisms... I'm just your friendly grandpa..." Damn! You think the south won the Civil War with this stuff.

Now put this guy up against Hillary Clinton who, once again if I was a betting man I'd put money on to get the nomination, and the real "fun" starts. A third of the voters will go Fred, a third for Hillary, and a third will go for the one that's the most appealing... Friendly homespun cracker-barrel wisdom, or the screaming harpy woman from New York City.

All this equals a Republican victory, the Democrats asking what the hell happened, and four more years in Iraq.

Scared yet?
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Heck Patrick, I was scared before you brought in Hillary! What'd you go and do that for? :-3

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”