Barack Obama: What's up with the ears?

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
grh

Post by grh »

That's all I'm sayin':p

We keep hearing about poor hillarys awful taste in men and hairdoos..

What, if any- are the gardeners real feeling regarding the senator from the Great State of Illinois?
Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

:yh_glasse

rambo
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Does anyone actually know what his agenda is?
changinglanes

Post by changinglanes »

Not sure either. What's up with Oprah & him. That was in poor taste in my opinion.

Speaking of ears....kind of reminds me of Kurt Bush before he had them surgically pinned back.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

rjwould;755378 wrote: He agrees with Hillary on everything, He just says it differently..If he ends up the democratic nominee, I will vote for him unless he is running against Ron Paul..

As for his ears, have you noticed, his head is somewhat small?
Don't you think that is by design? He is Hillary with a penis. Luckily his spouse hasn't been caught cheating. Its a fickle world out there..
LilacDragon

Post by LilacDragon »

He lost me when he got an endorsement from the "Rev." Sharpton.
Sandi

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

LilacDragon;755386 wrote: He lost me when he got an endorsement from the "Rev." Sharpton.
Sharpton would endorse a black pair of socks if it was the only black running for president..:cool:
LilacDragon

Post by LilacDragon »

YZGI;755390 wrote: Sharpton would endorse a black pair of socks if it was the only black running for president..:cool:

ROFLMAO!!!
Sandi

yaaarrrgg

Post by yaaarrrgg »

At least he's got ears. Bush seems to have his fingers stuck in his :)
Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

I remember reading a while back that Obama's deep, dark secret... the thing they want to keep under cover at all costs...is that he is, in actuality ...

A SMOKER !!! :yh_ooooo:yh_shhhh
abbey

Post by abbey »

grh;755369 wrote: That's all I'm sayin':p

We keep hearing about poor hillarys awful taste in men and hairdoos..

What, if any- are the gardeners real feeling regarding the senator from the Great State of Illinois?He does have whacking big lugs does'nt he?

Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

who gives a flying frick about the guys ears? as long as he can get the job done and do it well, he could be a Purple and Green spotted snow leopard for all i care.

just so long as Hilly dont get the nom.

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

grh

Post by grh »

Richard Bell;755452 wrote: I remember reading a while back that Obama's deep, dark secret... the thing they want to keep under cover at all costs...is that he is, in actuality ...

Not within 20 yards of any public building in Illinois he's not...:wah:
Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

rambo
grh

Post by grh »

Wolverine;755460 wrote: who gives a flying frick about the guys ears? as long as he can get the job done and do it well, he could be a Purple and Green spotted snow leopard for all i care.

just so long as Hilly dont get the nom.

okay young man... you can just take the hillary bashing next door to one of two hillary threads..

this is the 'inane reasons to not vote for barack' thread!:p

rambo
Patrick

Post by Patrick »

He does have a lot similarities with Hillary save one... he's not married to Bill and that's always a plus. The Clinton administration had a chance to be very progressive but somehow managed to **** away their mandate and political capital while driving America to elect a Republican controlled congress.

I have a feeling Obama might have the ability to succeed where the last Democrat president failed. He makes think of Bobby Kennedy. What a wonderful world it would have been he had lived.

Plus he's also not a shrill harpy queen. I'd vote for the right woman, just Hillary is not the right woman.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Richard Bell;755452 wrote: I remember reading a while back that Obama's deep, dark secret... the thing they want to keep under cover at all costs...is that he is, in actuality ...

Word on the streets is, he is...

Black!!!

:wah:
Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

grh;755464 wrote: okay young man... you can just take the hillary bashing next door to one of two hillary threads..

this is the 'inane reasons to not vote for barack' thread!:p

my appologies. i didn't know Thread hi-jacking was a capital offense.

:sneaky:

you gonna take me over yer knee and gimme a spankin'?

grh

Post by grh »

Wolverine;755495 wrote: my appologies. i didn't know Thread hi-jacking was a capital offense.

:sneaky:

you gonna take me over yer knee and gimme a spankin'?

heheheh...:wah:

But you and I can talk openly here, right? Just between you and me do you find yourself driving down the road, playing drums on the steering wheel and singing under your breath...

bama mama borama...fi fie forama...borama:guitarist

rambo
Patrick

Post by Patrick »

grh;755540 wrote: Just between you and me do you find yourself driving down the road, playing drums on the steering wheel and singing under your breath...

Guilty...:yh_dance
Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

grh;755540 wrote: heheheh...:wah:

But you and I can talk openly here, right? Just between you and me do you find yourself driving down the road, playing drums on the steering wheel and singing under your breath...

HA HA:wah:

yaaarrrgg

Post by yaaarrrgg »

He actually was a smoker but quit when he started campaigning ... he didn't want people seeing him smoking (as a role model).
yaaarrrgg

Post by yaaarrrgg »

rjwould;755453 wrote: Those aren't fingers, but one belongs to Cheeny and the other belongs to Rove. And, I'm sure they didn't go very deep into his ears.

lol :)
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Come on.....................then he is in this minority class as well.

"Smokers aren't evil!" AFTR shouts as she puffs her ciggy. "Let's have some smokers rights here!"
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

along-for-the-ride;755578 wrote: Come on.....................then he is in this minority class as well.

"Smokers aren't evil!" AFTR shouts as she puffs her ciggy. "Let's have some smokers rights here!"

Cough, cough - PUT IT OUT! Can't you see some of us are trying to breathe in here!
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

One of the silliest things I ever saw was a group of smokers in what had previously been the smoking compartment plotting to take the train company to the European Court of Human Rights in a bid to force them to defy the law and allow smoking again.
Patrick

Post by Patrick »

If you are smoking, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action...
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Patrick;755618 wrote: If you are smoking, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action...

I p!ss upon him - that would be both appropriate and kind.
grh

Post by grh »

YZGI;755476 wrote: Word on the streets is, he is...

Black!!!

That's only half true, isn't it?:confused:

rambo
Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

grh;755788 wrote: That's only half true, isn't it?:confused:

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha *breathe* hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahhahahaahahhahahahah

grh

Post by grh »

Wolverine;755801 wrote: hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha *breathe* hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahhahahaahahhahahahah

What?:D

rambo
Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

"half true"

you're awful. awful dang funny.

grh

Post by grh »

The lady whose question turned Hillary into a crybaby and won her the NH primary.... she voted for B.O.

kinda ironic aint it?:D

rambo
Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

how do you know who she voted for? you a voting Ninja or sumpin'??:cool:

grh

Post by grh »

Wolverine;755896 wrote: how do you know who she voted for? you a voting Ninja or sumpin'??:cool:

she was interviewed on fox news today.

betcha B.O. was very pleased to hear he had her vote, regardless of the fact she got several thousand for his opponent...:wah:

rambo
grh

Post by grh »

On a side note ...

I think is a fairly safe bet that he will not be affectionately known as B.O., should he get elected...ala G.W.:thinking:

rambo
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Can Obama Build a Movement?

Excerpt: But what is the movement about? It is, above all, the return of idealism. Obama spent the last days before the New Hampshire primary defending "hope" against Clinton's contention that the Illinois senator was raising "false hopes." In the final debate, Obama also defended the use of inspiring words and rhetoric against Clinton's charge that words matter little in comparison to experience. It is a strange, shrunken presidential candidate who makes her final argument an assault on aspiration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two things:

1. I'm just not comfortable having an Obama movement. Well, I am, but I do it at home in private.

2. Now he's B.O.?? There just too much opportunity for bathroom humor here. :o
grh

Post by grh »

Accountable;756188 wrote: Can Obama Build a Movement?

Excerpt:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two things:

1. I'm just not comfortable having an Obama movement. Well, I am, but I do it at home in private.

2. Now he's B.O.?? There just too much opportunity for bathroom humor here. :o

I think we should start a thread on where we stand on the major issues and then run an eharmony type match up on folks..:wah:

rambo
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

grh;756319 wrote: I think we should start a thread on where we stand on the major issues and then run an eharmony type match up on folks..

regarding politics? or bowel movements?? :confused:

anyway, I already have my favorites! :yh_drool FG men, that is. Not politicians. Or bowel movements. :o

what the heck do they put in Campbell's soup anyway?? :yh_hypno
grh

Post by grh »

"I'm not going to spend all my time running down the other candidates, which seems to be what Senator Clinton has been obsessed with for the last month," Obama said.

How exactly is this NOT running down Senator clinton:thinking::wah:

rambo
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

grh

Post by grh »

I guess it's okay to play the race card if you're black?:confused:

"Sometimes we've got that thing in our heads that says we cannot do something," he said as his largely black audience shouted "Yes!" in response. "We have been told for so long it's not possible. We've got to wait for somebody else to tell us it's possible before we decide it's possible. But let me tell you, I'm here to say it's possible. We're doing it right now. Don't tell me I can't do something!"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080119/ap_ ... s_analysis

And don't even try and tell me that the race card isn't being played there 'cause aint nobody it THAT stupid!:wah:

So I guess it's okay for Hillary to start telling the ladies it's time to get out of the kitchen and vote for her?

What the hell kind of chance does a white guy have in this day and age where you can't play the race or gender card... unless of course you are the race or gender that it is pc to be..:rolleyes:

rambo
grh

Post by grh »

rjwould;760648 wrote: A better chance still than non-white males and or females have had in the past..

You don't think a white male would get skewered if he started talking about white men needing to get out there and vote to take the power back? That is absolutely NOT allowed!:wah:

rambo
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

grh;760672 wrote: You don't think a white male would get skewered if he started talking about white men needing to get out there and vote to take the power back? That is absolutely NOT allowed!:wah:

How could they possible do so anyway - they've never relinquished the power in the first place.
grh

Post by grh »

And now we have this:

Op-Ed Contributor

A President Like My Father

By CAROLINE KENNEDY

Published: January 27, 2008

OVER the years, I’ve been deeply moved by the people who’ve told me they wished they could feel inspired and hopeful about America the way people did when my father was president. This sense is even more profound today. That is why I am supporting a presidential candidate in the Democratic primaries, Barack Obama.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/27/opini ... ef=opinion

My god, who's next? Bill Clinton endorses B.O.??:D

rambo
moonpie

Post by moonpie »

Obama is a smart man doubt. You have to give him credit. Hillarry is a smart woman too, but I would think she is still over her head.
double helix

Post by double helix »

Obama is from Illinois?
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

double helix;765303 wrote: Obama is from Illinois?
Just like Lincoln. I wonder what parts of the constitution he feels are okay to ignore.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

grh;760342 wrote: I guess it's okay to play the race card if you're black?:confused:

And don't even try and tell me that the race card isn't being played there 'cause aint nobody it THAT stupid!:wah:

So I guess it's okay for Hillary to start telling the ladies it's time to get out of the kitchen and vote for her?

What the hell kind of chance does a white guy have in this day and age where you can't play the race or gender card... unless of course you are the race or gender that it is pc to be..:rolleyes:

Now this is getting ridiculous !

What is the race card anyway ?

That should be defined.

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton play the race card in my opinion.

They are extreme on one end of the spectrum.

Ive heard nonsense thrown about that the Clintons are ever so subtle in their implications. So subtle in fact that it appears to be subliminal. :rolleyes:

Now B. O. mentions the plight of blacks in America to a black audience and hes playing race games ?

I dont think so.

B. O. is an African American, that much we know. We know because of the color of his skin right ?

If he is speaking to other Americans who happen to be black about issues that concern them then hes merely speaking about issues.

If he were speaking to college students I imagine hed be discussing ideas relevent to that group.

His race is what it is. Speaking about it isnt taboo. I dont think thats playing a race card. Our government is very concerned about wealthy white America, as they should be because they control the companies that provide jobs for the rest of us, but what do we call that ?

The Fortune 500 isnt black, its white so is protecting that segment playing the race card or what ?

What the hell is going on here ?

We have a rather large segment of minority citizens that have a right to be heard and represented and certainly the issues concerning them might be different than say the issues Bill Gates thinks about.

All of these things should be openly discussed without fear of being labeled race favoritism.

Hillary is a woman. We know because she has breasts right ?

The fact is for this country its important to recognize we have been until recently discriminating against these two factions of society.

I think its perfectly reasonable to applaud our step towards equality and to recognize that not so long ago we kept these folks under our thumb.

Apparently I am that stupid because when I listen to B. O. speak I dont hear a black man talking to black people, I hear him talking to all of us, and Ive heard his opinions on a myriad of subjects.

If he talks on budget issues is he singling out only economists ?

Thats stupid.

If he speaks on military issues is he singling out only enlisted members ?

No of course not.

All of these things are our issues together as a country.

The fact is B. O. is a black man and he has every right to embrace that but hes not. He doesnt want to talk about it.

He is willing to openly discuss the issues that concern every segment of society however.

Or are you just paranoid ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

:yh_clap

Except for that comment about Hillary. We know she's a woman because she has really thick ankles.

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”