Which candidate thinks like you?

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

This is a website that you do a quick test and it tells you who aligns best with your outlook.

http://glassbooth.org/

Mine came out 74% Edwards, 69% Obama, 67% Clinton, 64% Paul..

And I thought I was a Republican.:wah:
grh

Post by grh »

let's see

I got

B.O. 73%

H.C. 68%

M.G. 65%

R.P. 60%

I've got to start reading these questions, eh?:D
Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

:yh_glasse

rambo
Mystery

Post by Mystery »

Rudy Giuliani 74% similarity

Mitt Romney 73% similarity

Mike Huckabee 67% similarity

John McCain 66% similarity
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

grh;767596 wrote: let's see

I got

B.O. 73%

H.C. 68%

M.G. 65%

R.P. 60%

I've got to start reading these questions, eh?:D
Try a little deodorant tomorrow.:D
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Mitt Romney 65% similarity

Rudy Giuliani 58% similarity

Barack Obama 58% similarity

So what film they staring in?:wah::wah:
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

I am thinking Wisey pushed them too far .......

http://wfmz.com/view/?id=214451
spot

Post by spot »

My top match was a Mr Gravel, apparently. I seem to have a candidate entirely of my own here.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Ron Paul 76%

Mitt Romney 61%

Mike Huckabee 60%

Barack Obama 38%
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

spot;768130 wrote: My top match was a Mr Gravel, apparently. I appear to have a candidate entirely of my own here.
I guess it's not such a rocky road to the White House after all. :driving:

Post by 911 »

Oh, crap, I gotta start paying more attention to these imbeciles!

I'm too embarrassed to say who I have more in common with.:lips::mad:

Of course, they're politicians so you can't depend on anything they say.
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
spot

Post by spot »

911;768196 wrote: Of course, they're politicians so you can't depend on anything they say.There's none of them have the gift of oratory any longer. Who's out there standing today who could come up with "In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny"?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

:-5 Yikes every time I take one of these it comes up with Hillary.... :thinking:

[QUOTE]1 Hillary Clinton 73% similarity 2 Barack Obama 70% similarity 3 Mitt Romney 65% similarity[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

CARLA;768236 wrote: :-5 Yikes every time I take one of these it comes up with Hillary.... :thinking:
Interesting how close you are to both Hillary and Romney. :yh_think
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

So who is Mike Gravel?

1 Mike Gravel 86% similarity

2 Hillary Clinton 79% similarity

3 Barack Obama 73% similarity
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Bryn Mawr;768361 wrote: So who is Mike Gravel?

1 Mike Gravel 86% similarity

2 Hillary Clinton 79% similarity

3 Barack Obama 73% similarity
http://www.gravel2008.us/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Gravel

And from http://www.selectsmart.com/president/20 ... ethem.html

War authorization: Was one of the first current or former elected officials to publicly oppose the planned invasion of Iraq in 2002. He appeared on MSNBC prior to the invasion insisting that intelligence showed that there were indeed NO weapons of mass destruction, that Iraq posed no threat to the United States and that invading Iraq was against America’s national interests. Since declaring his candidacy for President, Senator Gravel has called for an immediate and orderly withdrawal of all U.S. troops from Iraq combined with aggressive and skilled diplomacy to end the sectarian violence currently consuming Iraq.

Security/liberties: Believes failures during Hurricane Katrina highlight structural changes that need to be made at the department. Source

Social Security: Gravel wants to put real money in the Social Security Trust Fund, investing it properly and identifying the interests of individual beneficiaries so they can leave their surplus funds to their heirs. He also calls on Congress to stop raiding the Social Security Trust Fund.

Stem cell research: Supports embryonic stem-cell research. Source

Same sex issues: Supports same-sex marriage. Source

Trade issues: Believes NAFTA is unfair. Source

Budget issues: Advocates the replacement of income taxes and the IRS with a national sales tax. Source

Business & labor issues:

Abortion issues: Pro-choice. Source

Capital punishment: Favors abolition of the death penalty. Source

Marijuana: Responding to a caller on a CSPAN program asking about marijuana and the drug war, Gravel stated “That one is real simple, I would legalize marijuana. You should be able to buy that at a liquor store.” Source

Gun control: Supports right to bear arms. Source

Minimum wage:

Health care: The solution to the healthcare crisis is a national, universal single-payer not-for-profit U.S. healthcare system.

Prescription drugs:

Environmental issues: Global climate change must be made an issue of national security. We must act swiftly to reduce America's carbon footprint in the world by passing legislation that caps emissions. However, any legislation will have little impact on the global environment if we do not work together with other global polluters. Fighting global warming can only be effective if it is a collective global effort.

Immigration issues: Supports stronger borders. Believes unfair trade laws, including NAFTA, are the root of the problem. Wants changes to protect American and Mexican jobs. Source

Supports amnesty/permanent legalization for illegal aliens and temporary legalization for illegal aiens as guestworkers Source

Education issues: Gravel wrote a book titled Citizen Power, in which he advocated School vouchers. Source

No Child Left Behind has left far too many children behind. We have a dire situation in America; 30% of our kids do not graduate from high school. Nearly a third of our children are condemned to a substandard economic existence. Education in America must be properly funded. However, money will not solve all the problems. Washington D.C. ranks first in dollars spent, yet ranks last in achievement. We need to approach education comprehensively. We must properly fund education while raising the overall standard of living in America and making education a vital part of a healthy, thriving community.
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Barack Obama shares a 74% similarity with your beliefs

cool, he shares *my* beliefs! :p

I also got 74% Hilary :eek: and 73% Gravel. :thinking:
wardah

Post by wardah »

Mike Gravel 80%

Barack Obama 74 %

Hillary Clinton 69%
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

Barak Obama 79%, not that it really matters, I've decided not to vote on principal.:cool:

Or actually 'cos I can't!:wah:
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Accountable;768422 wrote: http://www.gravel2008.us/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Gravel

And from http://www.selectsmart.com/president/20 ... ethem.html
War authorization: Was one of the first current or former elected officials to publicly oppose the planned invasion of Iraq in 2002. He appeared on MSNBC prior to the invasion insisting that intelligence showed that there were indeed NO weapons of mass destruction, that Iraq posed no threat to the United States and that invading Iraq was against America’s national interests. Since declaring his candidacy for President, Senator Gravel has called for an immediate and orderly withdrawal of all U.S. troops from Iraq combined with aggressive and skilled diplomacy to end the sectarian violence currently consuming Iraq.

Security/liberties: Believes failures during Hurricane Katrina highlight structural changes that need to be made at the department. Source

Social Security: Gravel wants to put real money in the Social Security Trust Fund, investing it properly and identifying the interests of individual beneficiaries so they can leave their surplus funds to their heirs. He also calls on Congress to stop raiding the Social Security Trust Fund.

Stem cell research: Supports embryonic stem-cell research. Source

Same sex issues: Supports same-sex marriage. Source

Trade issues: Believes NAFTA is unfair. Source

Budget issues: Advocates the replacement of income taxes and the IRS with a national sales tax. Source

Business & labor issues:

Abortion issues: Pro-choice. Source

Capital punishment: Favors abolition of the death penalty. Source

Marijuana: Responding to a caller on a CSPAN program asking about marijuana and the drug war, Gravel stated “That one is real simple, I would legalize marijuana. You should be able to buy that at a liquor store.” Source

Gun control: Supports right to bear arms. Source

Minimum wage:

Health care: The solution to the healthcare crisis is a national, universal single-payer not-for-profit U.S. healthcare system.

Prescription drugs:

Environmental issues: Global climate change must be made an issue of national security. We must act swiftly to reduce America's carbon footprint in the world by passing legislation that caps emissions. However, any legislation will have little impact on the global environment if we do not work together with other global polluters. Fighting global warming can only be effective if it is a collective global effort.

Immigration issues: Supports stronger borders. Believes unfair trade laws, including NAFTA, are the root of the problem. Wants changes to protect American and Mexican jobs. Source

Supports amnesty/permanent legalization for illegal aliens and temporary legalization for illegal aiens as guestworkers Source

Education issues: Gravel wrote a book titled Citizen Power, in which he advocated School vouchers. Source

No Child Left Behind has left far too many children behind. We have a dire situation in America; 30% of our kids do not graduate from high school. Nearly a third of our children are condemned to a substandard economic existence. Education in America must be properly funded. However, money will not solve all the problems. Washington D.C. ranks first in dollars spent, yet ranks last in achievement. We need to approach education comprehensively. We must properly fund education while raising the overall standard of living in America and making education a vital part of a healthy, thriving community.

Thanks - seems to have an agenda all of his own :-)

I can see why many would not support him but he appears to offer a valid alternative.

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”