Speak up Obama

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
Bryn Mawr

Speak up Obama

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Jester;943261 wrote: Thats why the providence of God set us on opposite sides of the world.

Whilst faith can sometimes overcome logic, faith that defies logic is irrational.
Bryn Mawr

Speak up Obama

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Jester;943524 wrote: And I can take my six gun and hit a 5 inch paper plate from 50 yards everytime...

That and a buck-fifty will get me a cup of coffee most places...

So what.

Your worldview does not make sense
Clint

Speak up Obama

Post by Clint »

Jester;943524 wrote: And I can take my six gun and hit a 5 inch paper plate from 50 yards everytime...

That and a buck-fifty will get me a cup of coffee most places...

So what.

If that isn't off-handed at a gallup you'd better cut back on the coffee.:wah:
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
gmc

Speak up Obama

Post by gmc »

911;943329 wrote: Gosh, golly, gee-whiz, really? Seriously? That's a good reason to make him president? To prove to the rest of the world that we don't hang blacks anymore?

If that is the only reason he is interesting, then that is the reason we shouldn't elect him.

It's not that great of an achievement. Jesse Jackson has been trying to be president for twenty years, but, he can't seem to keep his pants or his lips zipped!:-5

No it's not a reason to elect him what I said was it would be a remarkable achievement if you did. If he wasn't black would the type of vitriol being thrown at him be any different do you think? The accusation of being muslim because of his background for instance which apparently some seem to believe.

How about McCain- he apparently claims he has scots irish ancestry. which would suggest a hatred for catholics and a tendency towards bigotry if you follow the same kind of logic.

posted by jester

Thats cuz european... and you dont understand cowboys.

Having read about brokeback mountain...well I mean shucks I'm surprised you're not all too limp wristed to hold a six gun:sneaky:
Accountable

Speak up Obama

Post by Accountable »

gmc;944990 wrote: No it's not a reason to elect him what I said was it would be a remarkable achievement if you did. If he wasn't black would the type of vitriol being thrown at him be any different do you think? The accusation of being muslim because of his background for instance which apparently some seem to believe.
The vitriol would be different but just as, well, vitriolic. Political vitriol is tailored to the target.

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”