Help Me!!

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
southern yankee

Help Me!!

Post by southern yankee »

OK people let's say that this coming Tuesday is election day. I still have no clue, who is the less of 2 evils. convince me who to vote for. because as far as i am concerned this election is ONE SAD JOKE:o:-1:(:-5 I will listen to everything you have say.
flopstock

Help Me!!

Post by flopstock »

well, let's start with who is running....?

are there referendums on the ballot?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Trunk Monkey

Help Me!!

Post by Trunk Monkey »

southern yankee;932199 wrote: OK people let's say that this coming Tuesday is election day. I still have no clue, who is the less of 2 evils. convince me who to vote for. because as far as i am concerned this election is ONE SAD JOKE:o:-1:(:-5 I will listen to everything you have say.

Are you talking about the upcoming Presidential Election? :confused:
flopstock

Help Me!!

Post by flopstock »

Trunk Monkey;932209 wrote: Are you talking about the upcoming Presidential Election? :confused:

I hope so... but it's always important to see how much information someone has coming into a discussion:D
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

southern yankee

Help Me!!

southern yankee;932199 wrote: OK people let's say that this coming Tuesday is election day. I still have no clue, who is the less of 2 evils. convince me who to vote for. because as far as i am concerned this election is ONE SAD JOKE:o:-1:(:-5 I will listen to everything you have say. SORRY, i guess i did make it clear. US Pres. Race between Obama and McCain. I really want to hear your input.
Patsy Warnick

Help Me!!

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Sorry - can't help you

Patsy
CARLA

Help Me!!

Post by CARLA »

SY wish I had the answer but I feel the same as you do. :-5
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

southern yankee

Help Me!!

Does most feel the way i do??:( damned if you do and damned if you don't:o:thinking:. Hasn't anyone made up their mind??
chonsigirl

Help Me!!

Post by chonsigirl »

Only the candidates themselves..................:)
southern yankee

Help Me!!

chonsigirl;932451 wrote: Only the candidates themselves..................:)oh:-3
Trunk Monkey

Help Me!!

Post by Trunk Monkey »

southern yankee;932445 wrote: Does most feel the way i do??:( damned if you do and damned if you don't:o:thinking:. Hasn't anyone made up their mind??

Yes, but it's up to each person to make up their own mind. Sorry I can't be of more help to you.
RedGlitter

Help Me!!

Post by RedGlitter »

I'm not voting for either because neither deserves my vote. I don't do that "lesser of two evils' thing. I vote for who I want. Even if they're not on the ballot.
southern yankee

Help Me!!

RedGlitter;932512 wrote: I'm not voting for either because neither deserves my vote. I don't do that "lesser of two evils' thing. I vote for who I want. Even if they're not on the ballot. i have conciderd none of the above. but i will vote. because i feel if you do not cast your vote. you really don't have the right to B---H. :-3
RedGlitter

Help Me!!

Post by RedGlitter »

southern yankee;932539 wrote: i have conciderd none of the above. but i will vote. because i feel if you do not cast your vote. you really don't have the right to B---H. :-3

I think you misunderstood me. I always vote. But I will vote for who I want rather than who they give me as my options. That is in no way throwing my vote away. Instead it sends the message that I'm not happy with the status quo. As long as you vote, you cannot "throw your vote away." It makes me crazy when people say that stuff and I hear it a lot.
40isthenew20

Help Me!!

Post by 40isthenew20 »

I am THRILLED that I am not the only female having the same issue....I am ashamed to say that I have only voted twice in my life - both times were for the current prez. Enough said!
southern yankee

Help Me!!

40isthenew20;932579 wrote: I am THRILLED that I am not the only female having the same issue....I am ashamed to say that I have only voted twice in my life - both times were for the current prez. Enough said! yes, i understand.;) also sorry i mis understood:o this election will be difficult for a lot of people. i may go out on a limb with this. but i think mostly for women voters.:-3
40isthenew20

Help Me!!

Post by 40isthenew20 »

southern yankee;932596 wrote: yes, i understand.;) also sorry i mis understood:o this election will be difficult for a lot of people. i may go out on a limb with this. but i think mostly for women voters.:-3
What do you find most difficult in contemplating either candidate?
southern yankee

Help Me!!

40isthenew20;932604 wrote: What do you find most difficult in contemplating either candidate? Obama, i can't trust him as far as i can throw him.:-3 i feel he is hiding something, evil.:sneaky::sneaky: McCain, is just a Bush want a be, or yes man.:(
40isthenew20

Help Me!!

Post by 40isthenew20 »

southern yankee;932611 wrote: Obama, i can't trust him as far as i can throw him.:-3 i feel he is hiding something, evil.:sneaky::sneaky: McCain, is just a Bush want a be, or yes man.:(

Yea, but McCain is pretty old. What if he dies in office?!?
southern yankee

Help Me!!

40isthenew20;932624 wrote: Yea, but McCain is pretty old. What if he dies in office?!? Regan was only 2 years or so younger. we'll see who is his vice is. Obama, i think i am answering my own question;). i think his running mate really doesn't make a difference to me.:(
hoppy

Help Me!!

Post by hoppy »

I NEVER vote for a (gag) liberal. So, in this case, I guess I'm as confused as you are.
QUINNSCOMMENTARY

Help Me!!

Post by QUINNSCOMMENTARY »

Check this post and see your reaction and then you will have an idea of how to vote. But keep in mind that it is not the President you need to worry about but rather members of Congress who get us into trouble at least domestically.

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showt ... hp?t=38912
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." George Bernard Shaw

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking" Gen. George Patton

Quinnscommentary

Observations on Life. Give it a try now and tell a friend or two or fifty. ;)

Quinnscommentary Blog
Accountable

Help Me!!

Post by Accountable »

southern yankee;932199 wrote: OK people let's say that this coming Tuesday is election day. I still have no clue, who is the less of 2 evils. convince me who to vote for. because as far as i am concerned this election is ONE SAD JOKE:o:-1:(:-5 I will listen to everything you have say.
I'm voting Bob Barr unless something unforeseen happens. No he's not going to win, but it's the closest thing I can find to telling the current fiasco that we need less federal government not more. If more people would vote their conscience instead of voting for who they think will win (what's the point of that anyway??) then maybe we can eventually get a real deserving person in the office.
RedGlitter

Help Me!!

Post by RedGlitter »

Accountable;934372 wrote: I'm voting Bob Barr unless something unforeseen happens. No he's not going to win, but it's the closest thing I can find to telling the current fiasco that we need less federal government not more. If more people would vote their conscience instead of voting for who they think will win (what's the point of that anyway??) then maybe we can eventually get a real deserving person in the office.

I wholly agree with you, Acc. We have to get people to step out of that comfort zone and vote for an actual change. No change will come until the effort is made.
southern yankee

Help Me!!

Accountable;934372 wrote: I'm voting Bob Barr unless something unforeseen happens. No he's not going to win, but it's the closest thing I can find to telling the current fiasco that we need less federal government not more. If more people would vote their conscience instead of voting for who they think will win (what's the point of that anyway??) then maybe we can eventually get a real deserving person in the office. Please for give me for not knowing who he is. Does he have a web site?
southern yankee

Help Me!!

on the way to the DR this morning. I was listening to my FAV. talk show. Anyway of corse they were talking about Obama. Like i feel. He wants to make a change. But As I now. I have new clue what that is. :confused::confused:Neither did the talk show host.:confused:
Accountable

Help Me!!

Post by Accountable »

southern yankee;934707 wrote: Please for give me for not knowing who he is. Does he have a web site?
Just click the underlined name in that post. It's a link.
Accountable

Help Me!!

Post by Accountable »

southern yankee;934722 wrote: on the way to the DR this morning. I was listening to my FAV. talk show. Anyway of corse they were talking about Obama. Like i feel. He wants to make a change. But As I now. I have new clue what that is. :confused::confused:Neither did the talk show host.:confused:
First and foremost he wants to change who's president. :wah:
southern yankee

Help Me!!

Accountable;934915 wrote: Just click the underlined name in that post. It's a link. I 'll be damned. i liked what i have heard and read so far. will do somemore research. thank you:)

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”