The Candidates on Illegal Immigration

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Daniyal;947722 wrote: It funny you flip the script at will:wah: Yall take people land then you say you need border control , TO KEEP THEM OUT OF THEIR OWN LAND . :wah::wah: And I Notice How You Leave These Things Out Of Your Post'ssss
I'll take that as a yes. Now, assuming you're over 18, which honestly is a toss-up if I had to guess, you might want to look into voting for the Libertarian Party, because the more fringe element of that party also believe that we shouldn't restrict immigration in any way.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Accountable;947725 wrote: I'll take that as a yes. Now, assuming you're over 18, which honestly is a toss-up if I had to guess, you might want to look into voting for the Libertarian Party, because the more fringe element of that party also believe that we shouldn't restrict immigration in any way.

Again with your silly remark .. It funny how you flip the script at will Yall take people land then you say you need border control , TO KEEP THEM OUT OF THEIR OWN LAND . And I Notice How You Leave These Things Out Of Your Post'ssss .

voteing doesn't count , I Do believe they stole it LasTime . But I'm talking the above . You know takeing something that doesn't belong to you from the Beginning , And then saying you can't come back in . :wah:
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Daniyal;947740 wrote: Again with your silly remark .. It funny how you flip the script at will Yall take people land then you say you need border control , TO KEEP THEM OUT OF THEIR OWN LAND . And I Notice How You Leave These Things Out Of Your Post'ssss .

voteing doesn't count , I Do believe they stole it LasTime . But I'm talking the above . You know takeing something that doesn't belong to you from the Beginning , And then saying you can't come back in . :wah:
Believe what you wish. Feel free to post something pertinent when the whim hits you.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Accountable;947764 wrote: Believe what you wish. Feel free to post something pertinent when the whim hits you.

When One Have To Believe It Means He / She Doesn't Know Only Believe . I Have Been Stateing Fact's , Which You Have Been Side Steping From The Door . But It Cool .. It To Be Expect . Your Thing Is Making So-called Joke's / Quoteing The Media You Not Ready To Admit The Truth ..
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Daniyal;947882 wrote: When One Have To Believe It Means He / She Doesn't Know Only Believe . I Have Been Stateing Fact's , Which You Have Been Side Steping From The Door . But It Cool .. It To Be Expect . Your Thing Is Making So-called Joke's / Quoteing The Media You Not Ready To Admit The Truth ..
You were stating facts ... from history. Facts that cannot or at least will not be undone. Therefore they are useless in this conversation.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Accountable;947885 wrote: You were stating facts ... from history. Facts that cannot or at least will not be undone. Therefore they are useless in this conversation.

Useless to whom , You May Call It History But We Both Know It To Be His-Story Keyword STORY .

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Daniyal;947891 wrote: Useless to whom , You May Call It History But We Both Know It To Be His-Story Keyword STORY .
Make your point if it's other than simply complaining.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;947892 wrote: Tell ya what danigirl, start a new thread on it, lay out the maps and land claim document links on who owned what, then lay out the history links to prove your claim that the current land owners took it fomr the mexicans and I'll be glad to discuss it with you.

Otherwise contribute to this topic or get off this thread.

I'm writeing a post on bestiality , Being you have a farm I know you'll love it . Being you like spelling my name that way lololollolololol

Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Accountable;947905 wrote: Make your point if it's other than simply complaining.

I'm not complaining by no means , your just trying cover up the truth . As for making my point read above post . :wah: Your to busy trying to hide / side-step the point .

Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Daniyal;948180 wrote: I'm not complaining by no means , your just trying cover up the truth . As for making my point read above post . :wah: Your to busy trying to hide / side-step the point .
'kay

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”