Emperor Obama’s Stage To Resemble a Greek Temple

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
Snidely Whiplash

Post by Snidely Whiplash »

Posted on August 27, 2008 on a news blog,

Using contributors’ money and much to the envy of all jailed Enron executives, Emperor Obama will have a stage tomorrow night that resembles a Greek Temple.–thereby sealing the suspicion that an Obama presidency would be one of Narcissism and decadence.

But then, who would expect any less from the preening, prancing, self-loving Lord Obama when he lowers himself to talk to the dirty masses?

DENVER (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama’s big speech on Thursday night will be delivered from an elaborate columned stage resembling a miniature Greek temple.

The stage, similar to structures used for rock concerts, has been set up at the 50-yard-line, the midpoint of Invesco Field, the stadium where the Denver Broncos’ National Football League team plays.

Some 80,000 supporters will see Obama appear from between plywood columns painted off-white, reminiscent of Washington’s Capitol building or even the White House, to accept the party’s nomination for president.

He will stride out to a raised platform to a podium that can be raised from beneath the floor.

No, the above statements are not satire. They are real. Thiink about it folks. I’ll wait….

Appropriate to his station in life, The Emperor’s stage will rise well above his adoring crowd of suckers, oppps, I mean subjects in his own specially designed Parthenon. The Emperor’s speech will be riddled with perfectly timed chants of Oooooooooooooo Baaaaaaaaa Maaaaaaaaaa from the crowd. There will be several perfectly time-released instances of a “member of the crowd” shouting “I LOVE YOU BARACK!”and Obama, chin to the sky, will wait an appropriate 10 seconds before shouting in his best cute,”I LOVE YA RIGHT BACK!” The crowd will roar again as the Emperor once again delays the next teleprompter reading to absorb the worship.

The signs will be pre-made to appear home-made and handed out to select members of the crowd so as to ensure that The Seizer Caesar is sure to see his name wherever he looks when he deigns to dart his Emperor-eyes away from one of four teleprompters. There may or may not be “fainters,” but this is only a slight possibility because of the suspiciously perfect timing of the fainters early on in his Kingdom formation.

Emperor Obama will carefully time a half dozen seemingly profound, but totally meaningless phrases of hopey and changey and the crowd will go wild with rapture, absorbing His wonderfulness. As the crowd roars, the Emperor will slowly move his head back, chin upwards to the other gods in the sky, eyes at half-mast as he sniffs the rarefied air, ear turned to the crowd as he concurrently drinks and revels in the worship. He will pause, perfectly still and say to himself with the little voice in his head: Yes I am!

He will pause for grapes, fed to him by the toga-clad Obama Girl.

And then…….The Emperor will silently applaud himself in his head.

In the meantime, The Republican video clips will be fully prepared and ready for publication before you can say, “Render Unto The Seizer“.

You are not invited to the toga party afterwards, so get that out of your head. But don’t worry. They didn’t hire out some Hooters gals to dance around for them in appropriate garb. (Well, we can’t be sure…). Obama is saving that for his imagined White House occupation–as he tanks in the polls. But make no mistake. For a Narcissist, that is unimportant. The important thing is….well….is….Him.

Say, I wonder if they bought the Enron fountain of the man peeing gin for future use?

Attached files
Snidely Whiplash

Here's a pic of partial construction as of today...

Attached files
G-man

Post by G-man »

Where's the "Vomitorium"? :wah:

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

yaaarrrgg

Post by yaaarrrgg »

Mocking a backdrop? These kind of attacks are growing more pathetic and stupid by the minute. Congratulations. :)
Lon

Post by Lon »

Snidely Whiplash;965156 wrote: Posted on August 27, 2008 on a news blog,

Using contributors’ money and much to the envy of all jailed Enron executives, Emperor Obama will have a stage tomorrow night that resembles a Greek Temple.–thereby sealing the suspicion that an Obama presidency would be one of Narcissism and decadence.

But then, who would expect any less from the preening, prancing, self-loving Lord Obama when he lowers himself to talk to the dirty masses?

DENVER (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama’s big speech on Thursday night will be delivered from an elaborate columned stage resembling a miniature Greek temple.

The stage, similar to structures used for rock concerts, has been set up at the 50-yard-line, the midpoint of Invesco Field, the stadium where the Denver Broncos’ National Football League team plays.

Some 80,000 supporters will see Obama appear from between plywood columns painted off-white, reminiscent of Washington’s Capitol building or even the White House, to accept the party’s nomination for president.

He will stride out to a raised platform to a podium that can be raised from beneath the floor.

No, the above statements are not satire. They are real. Thiink about it folks. I’ll wait….

Appropriate to his station in life, The Emperor’s stage will rise well above his adoring crowd of suckers, oppps, I mean subjects in his own specially designed Parthenon. The Emperor’s speech will be riddled with perfectly timed chants of Oooooooooooooo Baaaaaaaaa Maaaaaaaaaa from the crowd. There will be several perfectly time-released instances of a “member of the crowd” shouting “I LOVE YOU BARACK!”and Obama, chin to the sky, will wait an appropriate 10 seconds before shouting in his best cute,”I LOVE YA RIGHT BACK!” The crowd will roar again as the Emperor once again delays the next teleprompter reading to absorb the worship.

The signs will be pre-made to appear home-made and handed out to select members of the crowd so as to ensure that The Seizer Caesar is sure to see his name wherever he looks when he deigns to dart his Emperor-eyes away from one of four teleprompters. There may or may not be “fainters,” but this is only a slight possibility because of the suspiciously perfect timing of the fainters early on in his Kingdom formation.

Emperor Obama will carefully time a half dozen seemingly profound, but totally meaningless phrases of hopey and changey and the crowd will go wild with rapture, absorbing His wonderfulness. As the crowd roars, the Emperor will slowly move his head back, chin upwards to the other gods in the sky, eyes at half-mast as he sniffs the rarefied air, ear turned to the crowd as he concurrently drinks and revels in the worship. He will pause, perfectly still and say to himself with the little voice in his head: Yes I am!

He will pause for grapes, fed to him by the toga-clad Obama Girl.

And then…….The Emperor will silently applaud himself in his head.

In the meantime, The Republican video clips will be fully prepared and ready for publication before you can say, “Render Unto The Seizer“.

You are not invited to the toga party afterwards, so get that out of your head. But don’t worry. They didn’t hire out some Hooters gals to dance around for them in appropriate garb. (Well, we can’t be sure…). Obama is saving that for his imagined White House occupation–as he tanks in the polls. But make no mistake. For a Narcissist, that is unimportant. The important thing is….well….is….Him.

Say, I wonder if they bought the Enron fountain of the man peeing gin for future use?

Your blog quote sounds like something Rush Limbaugh would come up with.

BTW---JFK went out of the conventions hall to speak to the masses (80,000) in a stadium.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Ian;965463 wrote: I am not the Mocking Bird :)

Certainly not - that has to be a Texan. Would that make it GWB?
Dewey2Me1MoThyme

Post by Dewey2Me1MoThyme »

yaaarrrgg;965374 wrote: Mocking a backdrop? These kind of attacks are growing more pathetic and stupid by the minute. Congratulations. :)

I could not have said it better, but if any Obama haters out there want to run with it, I heard he was at a chicken dinner recently, I bet he went there because being the muslim dictator he's portrayed to be, he probably didn't want to eat a sacred cow! There you go, bet we can come up with a ten page dialogue to support this farse too! :-5 :-5 :-5 :-5
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

If he wants to really stir the crowd he should walk through those columns and proclaim.

"I am Spartacus and I am here to deliver all Americans from the slavery of the Republican party"

I am sure half the people would laugh, half would drop to their knees and worship.

All the Republicans would just stare slack jawed wondering what the hell he was doing and probably none would get the irony of it all.

:D:D< big green guys smiling..
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

so, ....................:rolleyes:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Snidely Whiplash

fuzzy butt;965482 wrote: Snide Whip how are you posting this from your Jail cell?.........oh hang on...........Nope I'm wrong, my mistake ............. I got you confused with the would be druggie assasins.

You got me pegged dude.....!! :wah:

Maybe I should call the jail guard and ask for a bathroom break........??? :wah:

Druggie assign...? I don't even know what that means.....??? :-3

BTW, Barack's speech from the temple was lame, he sounded angry and the speech was poor.......

Very disapointed with the substance of the speech, and the bling and glam of the venue was in 24 hours dimmed by John McCaine, when he anounced his VP nom. Sarah Palin, one of the only "real people" who are in this race.........

Hope Sarah gets a Moose this weekend........ LOL..... And you catch a cold....... :wah:

:):)

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”