John McCain...A Little Background

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

McCain: The Most Reprehensible of the Keating Five

The story of "the Keating Five" has become a scandal rivaling Teapot Dome and Watergate

By Tom Fitzpatrick

Note: Charles Keating

Charles Humphrey Keating Jr. (born December 4, 1923 in Cincinnati, Ohio) is a retired American lawyer, politician, and banker - best known for his criminal involvement at the center of the savings and loan scandal of the late 1980s. As a result of his actions he is a convicted felon having been found guilty of fraud, racketeering, and conspiracy. His manipulation of five US senators (to whom he had made substantial financial contributions) to argue for preferential treatment from regulators led to those politicians being dubbed the Keating Five in reference to him.

You're John McCain, a fallen hero who wanted to become president so desperately that you sold yourself to Charlie Keating, the wealthy con man who bears such an incredible resemblance to The Joker.

Obviously, Keating thought you could make it to the White House, too.

He poured $112,000 into your political campaigns. He became your friend. He threw fund raisers in your honor. He even made a sweet shopping-center investment deal for your wife, Cindy. Your father-in-law, Jim Hensley, was cut in on the deal, too.

Nothing was too good for you. Why not? Keating saw you as a prime investment that would pay off in the future.

So he flew you and your family around the country in his private jets. Time after time, he put you up for serene, private vacations at his vast, palatial spa in the Bahamas. All of this was so grand. You were protected from what Thomas Hardy refers to as "the madding crowd." It was almost as though you were already staying at a presidential retreat.

Like the old song, that now seems "Long ago and far away."

Since Keating's collapse, you find yourself doing obscene things to save yourself from the Senate Ethics Committee's investigation. As a matter of course, you engage in backbiting behavior that will turn you into an outcast in the Senate if you do survive.

They say that if you put five lobsters into a pot and give them a chance to escape, none will be able to do so before you light the fire. Each time a lobster tries to climb over the top, his fellow lobsters will pull him back down. It is the way of lobsters and threatened United States senators.

And, of course, that's the way it is with the Keating Five. You are all battling to save your own hides. So you, McCain, leak to reporters about who did Keating's bidding in pressuring federal regulators to change the rules for Lincoln Savings and Loan.

When the reporters fail to print your tips quickly enough--as in the case of your tip on Michigan Senator Donald Riegle--you call them back and remind them how important it is to get that information in the newspapers.

The story of "the Keating Five" has become a scandal rivaling Teapot Dome and Watergate. The outcome will be decided, not in a courtroom, but probably on national television.

Those who survive will be the sociopaths who can tell a lie with the most sincere, straight face. You are especially adept at this.

Last Friday night, on The John McLaughlin Show, which features well-known Washington journalists, the subject of the Keating Five was discussed. Panelist Jack Germond suggested that three of the Keating Five were probably already through in politics.

So you spend your days desperately trying to make sure you will be one of the survivors. You keep volunteering to go on radio and television stations to protest your innocence. Last week you made ABC's Nightline.

Not long before that you somehow managed to get James Kilpatrick, the national columnist, to write a favorable paragraph about you. Last Sunday morning, you made it to national television again; this time on ABC's This Week With David Brinkley. You smiled at the panel with your usual studied insouciance. Sitting next to you was Senator John Glenn of Ohio.

Brinkley, Sam Donaldson, and George Will were the interrogators.

It was a sobering scene. There you sat with Glenn, both sweating before the cameras, waiting to answer questions: two badly tarnished American icons.

No one forgets that Glenn was the first American astronaut to orbit the Earth. You won't let anyone forget that you were a prisoner of war. But you have played that tune too long. By now your constant reminders about your war record make you seem like a modern version of Arthur Miller's tragic failure Willy Loman.

Clearly, both you and Glenn sold your fame for Charles Keating's money.

It was a Faustian bargain. It was also a bad joke on the rest of us and a disaster for many old people who lost their life's savings to Keating.

The money was never really Keating's to give. But he never would have got his hands on it if you and the rest of the Keating Five didn't halt the government takeover for two long years while Keating's people continued their looting.

And now, the tab for the Savings and Loan heist must be paid from taxpayer pockets.

On Sunday, Senators Dennis DeConcini, Alan Cranston, and Riegle refused offers to appear on the Brinkley show. What must we make of that?

You, the closest of them to Keating and the deepest in his debt, have chosen the path of the hard sell. You may even make it out of the pot, but to many, your protestations of innocence taste like gall.

You are determined to bluff your way. You will stick to your story that you were acting to help a constituent and intended to do nothing improper. The very fact you attended the meeting makes you guilty, just as every man who entered the Brinks vault went to prison.

You insist that an accounting firm Keating hired told you Lincoln was sound. Alan Greenspan, who Keating also hired, wrote a report saying it was sound. Why shouldn't you believe the people Keating hired? You were, after all, fellow employees.

Perhaps you might silence your own conscience about all this someday.

Just keep telling everyone that it was your wife's money invested in that shopping center with Keating and that you knew nothing about it.

Keep saying that cynical newspaper people don't understand that every move you make has always been for the enrichment of Arizona . . . the education of our Native Americans on the reservations . . . for the love of the elderly in Sun City and Green Valley.

Keep telling them that it wasn't that you were bought off but that Charlie Keating got special help only because he was one of the biggest employers in the state.

Just keep sitting there and staring into the camera and denying that Keating bought you for money and jet plane trips and vacations.

So what if he gave you $112,000? Just keep smiling at the cameras and saying you did nothing wrong.

Maybe the voters will understand you took those tiring trips to Charlie's place in the Bahamas in their behalf. Certainly, they can understand you wanted to take your family along. A senator deserves to travel on private jets, removed from the awful crush of public transportation.

You sought out a master criminal like Keating and became his friend. Now you've discarded him. It shouldn't be surprising that you are now in the process of selling out your senatorial accomplices.

You're John McCain, clearly the guiltiest, most culpable and reprehensible of the Keating Five. But you know the power of television and you realize this is the only way you can possibly save your political career.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Lon

Post by Lon »

Does this mean that you will not be supporting McCain Nomad?:rolleyes:
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Lon;977510 wrote: Does this mean that you will not be supporting McCain Nomad?:rolleyes:

At this point Im just going to go ahead and say probably not.
I AM AWESOME MAN
QUINNSCOMMENTARY

Post by QUINNSCOMMENTARY »

You're John McCain, a fallen hero who wanted to become president so desperately that you sold yourself to Charlie Keating, the wealthy con man who bears such an incredible resemblance to The Joker.

And the rest of the story from 1989:

After a lengthy investigation, the Senate Ethics Committee determined in 1991 that Alan Cranston, Dennis DeConcini, and Donald Riegle had substantially and improperly interfered with the FHLBB in its investigation of Lincoln Savings. Senators John Glenn and John McCain were cleared of having acted improperly but were criticized for having exercised "poor judgment".

Shall we list the incidents of "poor judgement" for the other candidate?
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." George Bernard Shaw

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking" Gen. George Patton

Quinnscommentary

Observations on Life. Give it a try now and tell a friend or two or fifty. ;)

Quinnscommentary Blog
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

He was in bed with Keating and loving the way he was being stroked.

He dodged a bullet.

If thats ok with you then so it is.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

QUINNSCOMMENTARY;977592 wrote: And the rest of the story from 1989:

After a lengthy investigation, the Senate Ethics Committee determined in 1991 that Alan Cranston, Dennis DeConcini, and Donald Riegle had substantially and improperly interfered with the FHLBB in its investigation of Lincoln Savings. Senators John Glenn and John McCain were cleared of having acted improperly but were criticized for having exercised "poor judgment".

Shall we list the incidents of "poor judgement" for the other candidate?

McCain's little boo boo cost plenty.

Seriously Quinn, why is this stuff ok with you ?

The U.S. Savings and Loan crisis of the 1980s and 1990s was the failure of 747 savings and loan associations (S&Ls) in the United States. The ultimate cost of the crisis is estimated to have totaled around $160.1 billion, about $124.6 billion of which was directly paid for by the U.S. taxpayer.[1].

The concomitant slowdown in the finance industry and the real estate market may have been a contributing cause of the 1990-1991 economic recession. Between 1986 and 1991, the number of new homes constructed per year dropped from 1.8 million to 1 million, the lowest rate since World War II.[2]

Cranston had received $39,000 from Keating and his associates for his 1986 Senate re-election campaign. Furthermore, Keating had donated some $850,000 to assorted groups founded by Cranston or controlled by him, and another $85,000 to the California Democratic Party.[4]

DeConcini had received about $48,000 from Keating and his associates for his 1988 Senate re-election campaign.[4] In September 1989, DeConcini stated he would return the money.[4]

Glenn had received $34,000 in direct contributions from Keating and his associates for his 1984 presidential nomination campaign, and a political action committee tied to Glenn had received an additional $200,000.[4]

McCain and Keating had become personal friends following their initial contacts in 1981.[8] Between 1982 and 1987, McCain had received $112,000 in political contributions from Keating and his associates.[14] In addition, McCain's wife Cindy McCain and her father Jim Hensley had invested $359,100 in a Keating shopping center in April 1986, a year before McCain met with the regulators. McCain, his family, and their baby-sitter had made nine trips at Keating's expense, sometimes aboard Keating's jet. Three of the trips were made during vacations to Keating's opulent Bahamas retreat at Cat Cay. McCain did not pay Keating (in the amount of $13,433) for some of the trips until years after they were taken, when he learned that Keating was in trouble over Lincoln
I AM AWESOME MAN
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

I don't want to freak you out here nomad....but

look at mccains eyes... look at your avatars eyes...

yikes!

ya see what i'm sayin' here?:eek:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

QUINNSCOMMENTARY

Post by QUINNSCOMMENTARY »

McCain's little boo boo cost plenty.

Seriously Quinn, why is this stuff ok with you ?

Ok? Not ok, but not unusual. Find a politician that does not have something like this in his past.

I am still trying to figure out how American was not outraged by the Clinton antics in the White House, yet it was passed off as just another it's personal and not relevant to his performance as President. It used to be called immoral and adulterous and it also used to be something of concern because it could easily lead to blackmail and compromising national security, but what the heck, his personal life is none of our business, right? Or how about pardons that are paying off past debts, they all do it.

I used to be in Washington all the time passing out envelopes at one cocktail party after another. The money was from a PAC, perfectly legal and with the only intent of someday gaining access to the person to influence him or her.

Bottom line, they all have some dirty little issue somewhere and we keep electing them, sometimes even the ones who are convicted of crimes or dead.

This election boils down to two things, the involvement of government in our lives and how far left we want to go socially and economically. Other than that it's picking the best of the worst.

I think more government and wealth transfer and raising taxes in lieu of cutting spending and increasing Americans dependency on government is simply wrong and in the long run even dangerous.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." George Bernard Shaw

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking" Gen. George Patton

Quinnscommentary

Observations on Life. Give it a try now and tell a friend or two or fifty. ;)

Quinnscommentary Blog
Clint

Post by Clint »

Seems all this was carefully investigated at the time. McCain was said to have shown poor judgement for getting too close to the bad actors. He did nothing illegal. He learned his lesson and has kept his distance since.

What do the Monday morning quarterbacks know for sure? If we are ever going to make an intellegent election decision we need to quit this second guessing.

Good grief! I thought Obama was the one bad about overanalyzing. :wah:
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

A Democrat-led committee cleared him, but I guess the accusation is more important than the findings. :thinking:

I was looking for an opportunity to post this: Last weekend I was channel surfing and saw that Fox was showing a bio on McCain. They mentioned the Keating 5 incident & interviewed the democrat that led the committee, who said McCain was completely innocent of the charges.

Just a little later the same day, I caught another bio on McCain, this time by CNN. Their version was far different than the one on Fox. They mentioned in passing that McCain was cleared, then quickly showed a heavy-bearded guy (I think he was either an investigator or gov't lawyer, not sure which) who said McCain "failed the test in the worst possible way."

Fox didn't mention the bearded guy's stated opinion, that I saw. CNN mentioned the finding because it was fact, but buried it under the glaring "conclusion" of Mr. Failed-the-test.

Fascinating how it's impossible to find balance without a recorder, isn't it? I found scheduled repeats of both bios, and bi-bios of Obama by both broadcasters (say that out lout really fast :sneaky:). I'll watch them all as I have time.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

QUINNSCOMMENTARY;977982 wrote: Ok? Not ok, but not unusual. Find a politician that does not have something like this in his past.

I am still trying to figure out how American was not outraged by the Clinton antics in the White House, yet it was passed off as just another it's personal and not relevant to his performance as President.

His punishment was anything but a slap on the hand. He and his family were disgraced and humiliated in front of the world.
I AM AWESOME MAN
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

am still trying to figure out how American was not outraged by the Clinton antics in the White House, yet it was passed off as just another it's personal and not relevant to his performance as President. It used to be called immoral and adulterous and it also used to be something of concern because it could easily lead to blackmail and compromising national security, but what the heck, his personal life is none of our business, right? Or how about pardons that are paying off past debts, they all do it.

Oh, here's a new approach... rather then address an issue, blame a clinton...

GEESH!:rolleyes:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

flopstock;978227 wrote: Oh, here's a new approach... rather then address an issue, blame a clinton...

GEESH!:rolleyes:

Curious bunch eh ?

Almost amusing.
I AM AWESOME MAN
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

How come mainstream media won't play this out and expose him for the masses?
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Nomad;978112 wrote: His punishment was anything but a slap on the hand. He and his family were disgraced and humiliated in front of the world.

yeah, because of his actions.....:confused:
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

sunny104;978305 wrote: yeah, because of his actions.....:confused:

Of course.

He was put through the ringer and left to dry because he was a fool.

Wouldnt have it any other way.

McCain should be looked at with equal scrutiny beyond the presentation the party is offering now.

Its our duty and responsibility to know who were voting for.

It bothers me that McCain was in bed with a man that brought ruin upon the nation.

How anyone can gloss over his demeanor is beyond me.
I AM AWESOME MAN
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Nomad;978353 wrote: Of course.

He was put through the ringer and left to dry because he was a fool.

Wouldnt have it any other way.

McCain should be looked at with equal scrutiny beyond the presentation the party is offering now.

Its our duty and responsibility to know who were voting for.

It bothers me that McCain was in bed with a man that brought ruin upon the nation.

How anyone can gloss over his demeanor is beyond me.

have you looked at the skeletons in Bidens past??
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

sunny104;978376 wrote: have you looked at the skeletons in Bidens past??

Oh that he plagerized a paper. At least he wasn't screwing the taxpayers over regarding McLame & the Keating Five.
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

qsducks;978382 wrote: Oh that he plagerized a paper. At least he wasn't screwing the taxpayers over regarding McLame & the Keating Five.

it's more than just a paper. :-2

From Crosswalk.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Why Biden's Plagiarism Still Matters

It's surprising to me that the media hasn't really been talking about the plagiarism scandal surrounding Senator Joe Biden's withdrawal from the 1988 presidential race. It was also surprising that Obama picked him as his running mate for that reason. As the '88 election was the first one I followed closely, albeit from junior high school, I remember it vividly. David Greenburg over at Slate gives an excellent recap of that little footnote in election history that the DNC is probably wishing didn't exist. From the piece:

Biden's exit from the 1988 race is worth recalling in detail, because his transgressions far exceeded Obama's own relatively innocent lifting of rhetorical set pieces from his friend Deval Patrick, which occasioned a brief flap last February. Biden's misdeeds encompassed numerous self-aggrandizing thefts, misstatements, and exaggerations that seemed to point to a serious character defect...

The sheer number and extent of Biden's fibs, distortions, and plagiarisms struck many observers at the time as worrisome, to say the least. While a media feeding frenzy (a term popularized in the 1988 campaign) always creates an unseemly air of hysteria, Biden deserved the scrutiny he received. Quitting the race was the right thing to do.

Perhaps people don't care anymore, but Biden should be forced to address it at some point. Kudos to Greenberg and Slate for the reminder and analysis. Read the full article: The Write Stuff?

AND:

Ed Lasky

As more details emerge about Senator Joe Biden's track record, more questions are emerging about the wisdom of Barack Obama in selecting him to be his Vice-Presidential running mate.

One area of concern is revealed by Biden's moniker 'The Senator from MBNA." MBNA is a large credit card company now owned by the Bank of America that was formerly domiciled in Biden's home state of Delaware. As a Senator, Biden advocated for the credit-card industry and received large donations from MBNA, in particular. He supported a bankruptcy bill that made it arduous for consumers to escape from their credit card debt by filing for bankruptcy.

Today's New York Times is reporting that the largesse of MBNA also extended to Joe Biden's son, Hunter, who was paid large sums ($100,000) every year from 2001 to 2005 as a "consultant" to MBNA. Hunter serves as a lawyer and lobbyist in Washington-as do many other family members of Congressmen.

The irony is palpable. Barack Obama has made protecting consumers from credit card companies-who he portrays as predatory -- a signature issue. In late 2007, Obama introduced his "Credit Card Safety Act" to help consumers evaluate credit card agreements

Just a few months ago he spoke out against credit card companies and specifically addressed the power of credit card companies stating he "fought against the credit card industry's bankruptcy bill that made it harder for working families to climb out of debt" and criticized John McCain for supporting the very same bankruptcy bill that Joe Biden and his son supported and promoted. He has called for new restrictions on "predatory" credit card companies he says deceive consumers into piling up massive debt they have little hope of repaying and spoke of his opposition to the overhaul of the bankruptcy laws that "Biden and Son" supported and promises to overturn the very law that they helped to pass.

File under cynicism and hypocrisy-two words that are more appropriate than hope and change in describing the Obama campaign.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

As a Senator, Biden advocated for the credit-card industry and received large donations from MBNA, in particular. He supported a bankruptcy bill that made it arduous for consumers to escape from their credit card debt by filing for bankruptcy.

Whats wrong with this sunshine ?

Consumers rack up thousands in credit card purchases many times with interest rates as high as 29% and then flee when the bill is due.

Gotta have those golf clubs and home theatre system to go along with the new plasma tv but Im sure as hell not going to pay for it. Well someone has to pay for it. 18-19-24-29% !!! Why would anyone agree to that ? Why not just go to the Mafia for a loan ? If you cant afford it dont buy it.

But if you do buy it dont pawn your responsibility off on the only game in town that would extend you credit because your a bad risk.

I once applied for a high interest card and I used it to repair my credit. I made small purchases that I could afford to pay off at the end of the month. It took me 2 yrs but I cancelled that card and got into the lowest interest card out there. My FICA score is mid 700's now and Im free, Im in control.

The responsibility lies with the consumer.

The irony is palpable. Barack Obama has made protecting consumers from credit card companies-who he portrays as predatory -- a signature issue. In late 2007, Obama introduced his "Credit Card Safety Act" to help consumers evaluate credit card agreements

Sounds reasonable to me, whats the problem ?

Be pro active in making sound decisions.
I AM AWESOME MAN
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Nomad;979333 wrote: Whats wrong with this sunshine ?

Consumers rack up thousands in credit card purchases many times with interest rates as high as 29% and then flee when the bill is due.

Gotta have those golf clubs and home theatre system to go along with the new plasma tv but Im sure as hell not going to pay for it. Well someone has to pay for it. 18-19-24-29% !!! Why would anyone agree to that ? Why not just go to the Mafia for a loan ? If you cant afford it dont buy it.

But if you do buy it dont pawn your responsibility off on the only game in town that would extend you credit because your a bad risk.

I once applied for a high interest card and I used it to repair my credit. I made small purchases that I could afford to pay off at the end of the month. It took me 2 yrs but I cancelled that card and got into the lowest interest card out there. My FICA score is mid 700's now and Im free, Im in control.

I was curious about that. It seems as though Biden is for the companies and Obama is for the consumer? I agree with Obama. And you. We don't have any credit cards, thank goodness! I wish more people had that attitude: if you can't afford it don't buy it. :-6
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Nomad;979333 wrote: Whats wrong with this sunshine ?

:yh_clap :yh_clap :yh_dance :yh_clap :yh_clap
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

sunny104;979506 wrote: I was curious about that. It seems as though Biden is for the companies and Obama is for the consumer? I agree with Obama. And you. We don't have any credit cards, thank goodness! I wish more people had that attitude: if you can't afford it don't buy it. :-6
Um, this time he agreed with Biden.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

sunny104;979506 wrote: I was curious about that. It seems as though Biden is for the companies and Obama is for the consumer? I agree with Obama. And you. We don't have any credit cards, thank goodness! I wish more people had that attitude: if you can't afford it don't buy it. :-6

Cash on the barrel kind of chick like me. Nope, no credit cards at all.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

qsducks;980224 wrote: Cash on the barrel kind of chick like me. Nope, no credit cards at all.
I've got 'em. I use 'em. I pay 'em off every month.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Accountable;980233 wrote: I've got 'em. I use 'em. I pay 'em off every month.

American Express?
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

qsducks;980235 wrote: American Express?
Never had that. Visas & Mastercards. We use one for everything to build up points so our air travel will be cheaper. The rest sit in a lock box & gather dust.
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Accountable;980215 wrote: Um, this time he agreed with Biden.

Accountable;980213 wrote: :yh_clap :yh_clap :yh_clap

no, I was agreeing with the same points you were. :-3 I didn't write I agree with Obama AND you. It was two seperate statements for two seperate opinions. Because although there needs to be personal responsibility, the credit card companies are at fault too. They f@#$%^ A Lot of people with the changes they did in 2005. We were affected badly that's why I will NEVER use one again. There's no need for them. I want to have a zero credit score like Dave Ramsey. :)
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

sunny104;980579 wrote: I want to have a zero credit score like Dave Ramsey. :)

Didnt you just buy a house ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Nomad;980616 wrote: Didnt you just buy a house ?

yes, but if we were ever mortgage free it could be attained, and we're working on that. It's on the wish list, that's all. :)

but we have no car payments, no credit cards, etc. :-6
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Nomad;980616 wrote: Didnt you just buy a house ?

oh, and you don't need a credit score to buy a house either. You just ask for manual underwriting, you know the old fashioned way where they look at you as a person and what you can personally afford as opposed to what your score is. Maybe with more common sense like that all these people wouldn't be messed up right now.

I can't stop babbling today! :-5 I need a smoke break.... :D
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

sunny104;980638 wrote: oh, and you don't need a credit score to buy a house either. You just ask for manual underwriting, you know the old fashioned way where they look at you as a person and what you can personally afford as opposed to what your score is. Maybe with more common sense like that all these people wouldn't be messed up right now.

I can't stop babbling today! :-5 I need a smoke break.... :D

I did not know that.
I AM AWESOME MAN
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

sunny104;980579 wrote: no, I was agreeing with the same points you were. :-3 I didn't write I agree with Obama AND you. It was two seperate statements for two seperate opinions. Because although there needs to be personal responsibility, the credit card companies are at fault too. They f@#$%^ A Lot of people with the changes they did in 2005. We were affected badly that's why I will NEVER use one again. There's no need for them. I want to have a zero credit score like Dave Ramsey. :)

Have you ever had the Discover card? Whew! It felt great to throw that in the shredder.
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

qsducks;980774 wrote: Have you ever had the Discover card? Whew! It felt great to throw that in the shredder.

no but I had applied for one about 10 years ago at an address we had lived at for five years and they sent me a rejection to that address and the reason they put on there was because they couldn't verify my address?? :wah:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

sunny104;980843 wrote: no but I had applied for one about 10 years ago at an address we had lived at for five years and they sent me a rejection to that address and the reason they put on there was because they couldn't verify my address?? :wah:

You should be grateful Sunny.

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”