See A Pattern ?

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
Nomad

See A Pattern ?

Post by Nomad »

John McCain was seen boarding Mr. Follieri's yacht moored in Montenegro in 2006 on his 70th birthday.

Apparently Senator McCain likes the lavish lifestyle.

Voters may want to question the company he keeps though.

First Charles Keating and now this criminal.

Who is John McCain really ?

Earlier today, as expected, the jet-setting, Anne-Hathaway-dating Raffaello Follieri pleaded guilty to conspiracy, eight counts of wire fraud and five counts of money laundering in connection with a real-estate investment scheme designed to fund his lavish lifestyle. Here’s the DJ Newswire story, and here’s the plea agreement, which contains an enviable list of fine timepieces that Folieri must forfeit.

“I did not have investor authorization to use the money that way,” Follieri said. “I knew what I was doing was wrong.”

Follieri, an Italian citizen, will likely be deported after he serves his time. He faces 51 months to 63 months under a stipulated sentencing guidelines range as part of his plea agreement. Sentencing is set for Oct. 3. As part of his plea, Follieri agreed to forfeit more than $2 million.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Clint

See A Pattern ?

Post by Clint »

Nomad;980295 wrote: John McCain was seen boarding Mr. Follieri's yacht moored in Montenegro in 2006 on his 70th birthday.

Apparently Senator McCain likes the lavish lifestyle.

Voters may want to question the company he keeps though.

First Charles Keating and now this criminal.

Who is John McCain really ?

Earlier today, as expected, the jet-setting, Anne-Hathaway-dating Raffaello Follieri pleaded guilty to conspiracy, eight counts of wire fraud and five counts of money laundering in connection with a real-estate investment scheme designed to fund his lavish lifestyle. Here’s the DJ Newswire story, and here’s the plea agreement, which contains an enviable list of fine timepieces that Folieri must forfeit.

“I did not have investor authorization to use the money that way,” Follieri said. “I knew what I was doing was wrong.”

Follieri, an Italian citizen, will likely be deported after he serves his time. He faces 51 months to 63 months under a stipulated sentencing guidelines range as part of his plea agreement. Sentencing is set for Oct. 3. As part of his plea, Follieri agreed to forfeit more than $2 million.

Well, if the clips are in context and accurate it's too bad he isn't running against an acceptable second choice. McCain would have to have to sink very low to make Obama an acceptable option.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
BTS

See A Pattern ?

Post by BTS »

Just when now, was Mr. Follieri indicted?

Before 2006?
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
Nomad

See A Pattern ?

Post by Nomad »

BTS;980325 wrote: Just when now, was Mr. Follieri indicted?

Before 2006?

He pled out today.
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”