Could Barack Obama be a Secret Service Agent?

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
abbey

Post by abbey »

That's as ludicrous as our Queen being a contract killer! :D

QUINNSCOMMENTARY

Post by QUINNSCOMMENTARY »

Hoss;982400 wrote: Could Barack Obama be a Secret Service Agent?

I was hearing on the radio that Barack Obama's association with the known terrorist William Ayers would disqualify him from a government security clearance for initial entrance into the FBI, or Secret Service.

Does anyone know if this is true for certain and then if it is true what do you think about a potential President who would normally not be trusted with our most precious security knowledge on a basic level being able to see everything as President?

That is absurd as the idiot who said in an interview that McCain was "treated well" by his capturs while a prisoner of war and thus his five years in a POW campe was being overblown.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." George Bernard Shaw

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking" Gen. George Patton

Quinnscommentary

Observations on Life. Give it a try now and tell a friend or two or fifty. ;)

Quinnscommentary Blog
Odie

Post by Odie »

have I mentioned I will be glad when this is over?:-5:wah:
Life is just to short for drama.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Hoss;982510 wrote: The election or my dumb questions? :-2:wah:

never you hun...........the election!
Life is just to short for drama.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Ok folks, might as well liven the place up. I am a secret service agent myself. Now don't tell anyone. Don't want to blow my cover.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

No way man. I am who I say I am. Don't you believe me?
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Too bad your avatar was not in your truck the day the lady at Starbucks was rude to you. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Hoss;982578 wrote: That you're a qute duck? Yes. I believe you. :wah:

:wah:
Lon

Post by Lon »

Hoss;982400 wrote: Could Barack Obama be a Secret Service Agent?

I was hearing on the radio that Barack Obama's association with the known terrorist William Ayers would disqualify him from a government security clearance for initial entrance into the FBI, or Secret Service.

Does anyone know if this is true for certain and then if it is true what do you think about a potential President who would normally not be trusted with our most precious security knowledge on a basic level being able to see everything as President?

I once new a guy that turned out to be a convicted child molester, so what's that make me? Gimme a break.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

abbey;982405 wrote: That's as ludicrous as our Queen being a contract killer! :D

What...:-3...I thought she was a contract killer...

I mean look at her with the gun!!!!...

I mean come on!!!!...
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Hoss;982508 wrote: Does that mean you agree or disagree?

I am being serious.

The qualifications for being president do not include a security clearance. Do senators have to pass a security clearance to be a senator?

If association with a known terrorist is grounds for not being hired as an FBI agent or Secret Service agent then why would we allow a person to be President without one?
To prevent a person elected to office from filling that position because of a background check, gives the background-check people power over how the gov't is run - power greater than the voters themselves. That's a dangerous idea. The election campaign is the background check. If they are approved by the voters, that's good enough. ... as it should be.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Accountable;982699 wrote: To prevent a person elected to office from filling that position because of a background check, gives the background-check people power over how the gov't is run - power greater than the voters themselves. That's a dangerous idea. The election campaign is the background check. If they are approved by the voters, that's good enough. ... as it should be.

Not only that the press can be far more competent than any damn central intelligence agency I can think of...:wah:...
southern yankee

Post by southern yankee »

no but he is a lover of iran and iraq. he will take us down when or if he becomes PREZ.:(:-5:mad:
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

southern yankee;983431 wrote: no but he is a lover of iran and iraq. he will take us down when or if he becomes PREZ.:(:-5:mad:

Which one SY?
southern yankee

qsducks;983434 wrote: Which one SY? i am more in fear of Obama then Mc'cain. I knowMc'Cain is a Bush puppet. but it is better then AliObama!!
yaaarrrgg

Post by yaaarrrgg »

southern yankee;983447 wrote: i am more in fear of Obama then Mc'cain. I knowMc'Cain is a Bush puppet. but it is better then AliObama!!

Believe it or not, not everyone with darker skin is a terrorist. :-6
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

yaaarrrgg;983662 wrote: Believe it or not, not everyone with darker skin is a terrorist. :-6
OOoo! Nice distraction! :yh_clap Now she should feel obligated to take your race bait rather than stick with the issue.

Go ahead, Yank. Do the guilt-trip thang. That's more important than an issue. :cool:

(too much sarcasm? :-3)
southern yankee

Accountable;983683 wrote: OOoo! Nice distraction! :yh_clap Now she should feel obligated to take your race bait rather than stick with the issue.

Go ahead, Yank. Do the guilt-trip thang. That's more important than an issue. :cool:

(too much sarcasm? :-3) i am glad we live in a country where we can discuss or debate without the fear of being jailed or KILLED. that is one reason i fear Obama. this freedom we could lose.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

southern yankee;984020 wrote: i am glad we live in a country where we can discuss or debate without the fear of being jailed or KILLED. that is one reason i fear Obama. this freedom we could lose.

I think once again people are giving far too much credit to the President's capabilities...

Obama would have no more ability to strip you of your freedoms than any 12 year old puppet...

The concern is having individual rights being stripped away one at a time...One person could never achieve such to the point of "a country where we can discuss or debate without the fear of being jailed or KILLED" within 30 years let alone 8 or 4...
southern yankee

K.Snyder;988150 wrote: I think once again people are giving far too much credit to the President's capabilities...

Obama would have no more ability to strip you of your freedoms than any 12 year old puppet...

The concern is having individual rights being stripped away one at a time...One person could never achieve such to the point of "a country where we can discuss or debate without the fear of being jailed or KILLED" within 30 years let alone 8 or 4... what could go on under the table. with him. i just fear, he is like the Pied Piper. just lead us into disaster.:( will he close his eyes to terrorist groups??
yaaarrrgg

Post by yaaarrrgg »

The question we should be asking, is if McCain is actually a vampire. :)

K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

southern yankee;988409 wrote: what could go on under the table. with him. i just fear, he is like the Pied Piper. just lead us into disaster.:( will he close his eyes to terrorist groups??

Well...Our Secretary of Defense takes care of our defense against terrorists...I sincerely believe in world policing but I believe such should be done without a doubt as to the policies' potential benefit for the majority of the ethical...I think if we were to have more ethically entrenched politicians in office we could go about ridding the world of terrorist organizations and the countries who aid them...What's needed(Or essentially was needed) was to limit our dependence on foreign energy allowing us to attack terrorism where it's truly entrenched: The countries aiding them.

We do not need to wage war upon an enemy with blind eyes. We need to fix our own damn problems in the U.S. and McCain is only delaying such by his, among others', readiness to appease standing armies. It was the downfall of the Roman empire I do believe.

The strongest army in the world and we're in fear of a bunch of scrub terrorists?...Let's get real people...9/11, in my own mind, was an exploitation of capitalist ignorance made prominent by their own greed. It's the airline's incompetence that allowed those attacks to take place.

This country is too damn capitalistic for it's own good! We're all about to lose the luxury of the technological age. People are about to lose their social security. Everyone better start saving their money instead of buying that big screen t.v. you've always wanted. Going to hit you like a ton of bricks.

All for scrub terrorists?

No. Oil!

Let's get real America back!

The United States Secretary of Defense (SECDEF) is the head of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), concerned with the armed services and military matters. The role of the Secretary of Defense is to be the principal defense policy advisor to the President and is responsible for the formulation of general defense policy related to all matters of direct and primary concern to the DoD, and for the execution of approved policy[1]. The Secretary is appointed by the President by and with the approval of the Senate, and is a member of the Cabinet.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta ... of_Defense

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”