Report on Palin

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
mikeinie

Report on Palin

Post by mikeinie »

This is about 10 minutes long, but it is very very well put together. Supporters will not like this at all:

RedGlitter

Report on Palin

Post by RedGlitter »

I know a lot will say it was spin and trick editing but I don't think you can pretend to make somebody that dumb.

This woman is a scary character. Almost as scary as McCain.

I'm going to watch the Number 1-25 later in order and see what else she has to say.
Accountable

Report on Palin

Post by Accountable »

As slanted as any other hit piece. Par for the course.
Lon

Report on Palin

Post by Lon »

I am not a Palin supporter, but if you don't believe this was a classic example of editing to make some one appear less informed than they are, you are very naive.
RedGlitter

Report on Palin

Post by RedGlitter »

Nah, she made herself look like an ass. I'm not talking about the obvious stuff like the 800 times she called the guy by name or the "I believe's", I'm talking her general answers were just not up to snuff.
sunny104

Report on Palin

Post by sunny104 »

mikeinie;1001189 wrote: This is about 10 minutes long, but it is very very well put together. Supporters will not like this at all:

put together is right! :wah:
qsducks

Report on Palin

Post by qsducks »

RedGlitter;1001749 wrote: Nah, she made herself look like an ass. I'm not talking about the obvious stuff like the 800 times she called the guy by name or the "I believe's", I'm talking her general answers were just not up to snuff.

Probably why the McCain campaign won't let her out to really chat. She's a dumbass.
Nomad

Report on Palin

Post by Nomad »

Accountable;1001662 wrote: As slanted as any other hit piece. Par for the course.

The piece is slanted and edited but clearly Palin is out of her element.

The position she finds herself in is completely foreign to her and she appears to be inept when it comes to views out of her realm.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Accountable

Report on Palin

Post by Accountable »

Nomad;1003653 wrote: The piece is slanted and edited but clearly Palin is out of her element.

The position she finds herself in is completely foreign to her and she appears to be inept when it comes to views out of her realm.
I think the party probably had an eye on her to maybe groom her for later - like 8-12 years later - but couldn't pass up the opening Obama gave them when he picked Biden.
Nomad

Report on Palin

Post by Nomad »

Accountable;1004518 wrote: I think the party probably had an eye on her to maybe groom her for later - like 8-12 years later - but couldn't pass up the opening Obama gave them when he picked Biden.

I think it was more of an urgent IMPACT pick.

Someone no one expected and someone that could counter balance McCains<---:) lack of passion.

I believe Palin was picked because she has sass.

On the other hand I do believe Biden was the smart and right choice.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Accountable

Report on Palin

Post by Accountable »

Nomad;1006603 wrote: I think it was more of an urgent IMPACT pick.

Someone no one expected and someone that could counter balance McCains
We don't disagree, [childish snipe deleted by ACC :o]
Nomad

Report on Palin

Post by Nomad »

Hoss;1007629 wrote: Becaue she stomped Biden under her heel thats why!

Wow !

It amazes me how people can see the same thing and walk away from it with totally different views.

Anyway.....nonsense.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Galbally

Report on Palin

Post by Galbally »

I have to say that if you think that its acceptable to elect someone with such a poor grasp of the facts of the world as Sarah Palin to the highest offices, then this goes a long way to explain why America is experiencing such a sharp demise.

That such an obviously poor candidate could be considered as the second highest ranking citizen in the American Republic, just because she does a line in trite "sassyness" and this ridiculous "down home" rubbish is astounding to me to be honest. Her act may be great on daytime TV and would be fun in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, but you are not electing someone for the big brother house, this person may end up as the commander in chief of the US Military.

I find her doublespeak and her attempts to not engage in the arguments about real issues (and lets face it, there are quite a few of them now) by grandstanding, her avoidance of actually answering questions, and her now increasingly viscious personal attacks on "the black guy" as pretty Orwellian. Still, it seems to play well with the Fox News crowd.
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”