How Alan Greenspan Destroyed America

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

The Guardian / By Dean Baker

The former Fed chair is promoting his new book. He should admit his role in the housing crisis, not insult our intelligence.

October 28, 2013 |

Alan Greenspan will go down in history as the person most responsible for the enormous economic damage caused by the housing bubble and the subsequent collapse of the market. The United States is still down almost 9m jobs from its trend path. We are losing close to $1tn a year in potential output, with cumulative losses to date approaching $5tn.

These numbers correspond to millions of dreams ruined. Families who struggled to save enough to buy a home lost it when house prices plunged or they lost their jobs. Many older workers lose their job with little hope of ever finding another one, even though they are ill-prepared for retirement; young people getting out of school are facing the worst job market since the Great Depression, while buried in student loan debt.

The horror story could have easily been prevented had there been intelligent life at the Federal Reserve Board in the years when the housing bubble was growing to ever more dangerous proportions (2002-2006). But the Fed did nothing to curb the bubble. Arguably, it even acted to foster its growth with Greenspan cheering the development of exotic mortgages and completely ignoring its regulatory responsibilities.

How Alan Greenspan Destroyed America | Alternet

Alan Greenspan is just a puppet who carried out his master's order. The real mastermind is the Feds. (FBI) They hold large quantity of houses in my case and need a low interest rate to maintain the value of this property. So though Greenspan is not on the seat, Bernanky or his follower will still keep the interest rate low. That's why you saw they keep the QE programme on and continue to print money.

739. The third housing bubble (10/1/2012)

This was what happened in 1990s. The Feds started to buy in the real estate property from 1990 when they drove down the housing price. In 1997, when they found I trying to buy a house, the Feds passed the “Taxpayer Relief Act” to check other buyers from competition. Then they pushed up the housing market with the “dot com” babble. Why? Because the area where I live is the Silicone Valley where the high tech. companies gather in and where the Feds hold a lot of property they bought in my case. The tactic was to encourage the establishment of new company. The high salary employee would boost the property price.

The “dot com” bubble exploded in 2000. The Feds might have made good profit in property market in elsewhere but the San Francisco Bay Area where they invested heavily in my case. How to release their wealth? Then came the second bubble.

In April 2001, Pentagon created EP-3 spy plane collision incident in South China Sea. In secret deal with China to release the spy plane crew, the Feds bribed China to frame a drug case in US. As a payback to Pentagon, the Feds helped Pentagon prepared 911 terror case. Silverstein leased WTC at that month. 911 also gave the Feds the Patriot Act they have longed for. (See: “695. The collusion of D.O.D. and D.O.J. (11/28/2011)”)

With Patriot Act and a framed drug case in hand, the Feds now was sure Kat Sung would be eliminated. What needed was a booming housing market. How to get it? By manipulate the Federal Reserve.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/200 ... ph.190.gif

You can see how dramatically the interest rate dropped to the bottom in 2001 that created a housing babble US ever had which finally caused financial collapsing in 2008.

However, the property the Feds hold in Kat Sung’s case is still there, how to deliver the hot potato into other people’s hands? It’s still the mission of Federal Reserve.

Reuters – Wed, Sep 26, 2012.. .

(Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve launched a new round of monetary stimulus this month, saying it will buy $40 billion in housing-backed bonds each month until the labor market improves substantially.

The Fed has kept interest rates near zero since December 2008 and now says it expects weak economic conditions will warrant keeping them there through at least mid 2015, half a year longer than it had earlier expected.

http://news.yahoo.com/factbox-fed-offic ... iness.html

When Federal Reserve exhausted their interest rate tool, to help the Feds to break away from their straits, Federal Reserve will turn papers into money by printing 40 billion dollars each month – all of them will poured into the real estate market in order to create a third housing babble. This time, the bubble will come with severe inflation, I foresee.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I'd be more impressed if the prose seemed a little more, umm, (how shall I put it?), ..., Educated?,... Yes, that's it. Educated.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

742. Help Obama to win the second term (10/24/2012)

The recent Gallup poll shows that Mitt Romney leads over President Barack Obama in president Campaign. That’s just a gimmick to cheat people. The election result is pre-decided. Obama will stay for his second term. It doesn’t relate to any politics. It is for a case of the Feds. They need Obama’s Health Reform that they forced Chief Justice Roberts to change his mind in June to pass the “Health Reform”. (see “ 726. The surprise turnaround of Chief Justice (7/4/2012)”)

To keep Obama to stay in his seat, they have to create an economic background that favors him. Two months before voting date, in early September, we saw European bank chief Draghi said the bank would buy the bond with no limit. How could this affect US president election?

Draghi helps out Obama campaign

By Robin Harding in Washington September 6, 2012

Barack Obama’s chances of re-election as US president rose on Thursday and the words that did it were not his but Mario Draghi’s.

Long before Mr Obama stood up to accept the Democratic nomination in Charlotte, North Carolina, the head of the European Central Bank had sketched out a new plan to buy the bonds of troubled eurozone countries.

That will not move the polls; it will not move a single vote. But Mr Draghi has lowered the gravest of risks to Mr Obama: a pre-election meltdown in the eurozone that would have blown up banks, pulverised Wall Street, and routed a fragile US economy back into recession.

If that happened, it would not be Mr Obama’s fault, but he would get the blame. Just as the failure of Lehman Brothers doomed his rival John McCain in 2008, a eurozone implosion would create economic odds too great for Mr Obama to surmount.

Draghi helps out Obama campaign - FT.com

Within days, Federal Reserve Chief Bernanke pushed out another QE which would push up economy temporarily but hurt it in long term with inflation. The Republicans felt it immediately. The timing of issuing QE3 is not a coincidence. It helps Obama.

Fed risks political fallout from QE3

By Robin Harding and James Politi in Washington September 14, 2012

Mitt Romney, the Republican candidate, duly opened fire on Friday after the Fed began an open-ended third round of quantitative easing (QE3), under which it will buy $40bn of mortgage-backed securities a month.

Fed risks political fallout from QE3 - FT.com

QE3 will create another housing bubble.

Marc Faber: Fed's QE forever is ludicrous; no country has become rich from consumption

Source: BI-ME , Author: Constantine Gardner Fri September 14, 2012

"Asset prices will go up and the money will flow to the Mayfair Economy," he said, defining the latter as an "economy of the rich people whose assets prices go up and whose net worth increases" without any trickle down benefit to the real economy.

What you have is a small economy that is booming and the majority of the economy is being damaged by QE, Faber explains.

Faber sees the Fed's monetary policies over the last 15 years as mainly responsible for the various asset bubbles (Nasdaq, real estate etc...) leading to the subprime crisis in 2007. "The money printers and the neo-Keynesians interventionists are responsible for the crisis, reckons Faber, and people should know this."

Dr Bernanke's attempt to boost growth and reduce unemployment will end up, according to Dr. Faber, in a fiscal Grand Canyon with never ending deficits, the majority of the economy being damaged, the man in the street facing higher prices and losing his job.

Marc Faber: Fed's QE forever is ludicrous; no country has become rich from consumption - Business Intelligence Middle East - bi-me.com - News, analysis, reports

Faber sees the Fed's monetary policies over the last 15 years as mainly responsible for the various asset bubbles (Nasdaq, real estate etc...), the Nasdaq bubble is the dot.com bubble, I talked about these two bubbles from #733 to #739. And the Federal Reserve now continues to create the third one. At the purpose to help the Feds to remove the hot potatoes in their hands to the ordinary people.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

733. Swimming pool speaks (8/20/2012)

In 1990s, when I abandoned driving, I used to walk to the super markets. I was impressed by the large noise of cheering children in a swimming pool along Amberwood Ln. The pool belongs to a Condo community. Probably started from 2000, the children disappeared. I was too, impressed by the dead silence when I passed that swimming pool. The Feds must have moved all families away. (at least the families with children) I realized how large scale the case was that the Feds applied on me.

This year, I learned the skill to post the picture to the internet. On August 5, Sunday, between 4 pm to 5:30 pm, I took pictures of the two swimming pools near my residence. Summer will end. New school year will soon start. The swimming pool is as dead as it was in recent decade.

8/5/2012 Sunday 4pm Amberwood Ln.

8/5/2012 5:30pm Sunday Alves Circle, Croply Rd.

1,2. Swimming pool

3. Public park

4. Small World Pre-school
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

You posted that one two years back. What's your point?
- DH Lawrence
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

LarsMac;1441859 wrote: You posted that one two years back. What's your point?

Although you are paid to do a cyber police job, not everyone inspecting the article like you doing. This is for people who have not read it as long as it serves for the topic. I don't post to your favor.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

katsung47;1441883 wrote: Although you are paid to do a cyber police job, not everyone inspecting the article like you doing. This is for people who have not read it as long as it serves for the topic. I don't post to your favor.

Just wondering why you are posting pictures of my neighborhood, is all.
- DH Lawrence
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

LarsMac;1441885 wrote: Just wondering why you are posting pictures of my neighborhood, is all.

I always say my article have been proved true after I posting it.

I have just said you are a paid snitch. And I said the Feds had moved out the residents of my area and moved in their agents and informants. Thank you come out for proving.

734. Wang's family (8/29/2012)

With two decades long experience, I get familiar with some tactics used by the Feds. One tactic is they always having their agents or informants to befriend with the target as close as they can. They changed colleagues of my wife by introducing her to a new company. (See "32. "Operation Fire Dragon"") They changed all playmates of my daughter even she was still a child. As for me, they arranged a "Wang family".

In about 1992, the Flea Market had a re-arrangement of selling space. My new neighborhood was Mr. Wang. Mr. Wang spoke my native language - Shanghainese. Besides selling in Flea Market, he also ran a restaurant. (see "25. Neighbor seller and gun" and "181. Soup (11/21)") He had two sons whom ran a moving company. His youngest son (Wang Y. son) also doing business in flea market. Wong Y. son found Mao (importer) and start to sell same porcelain figuring as mine. He had a retail space in front of mine, so he intercepted business from me. In wholesale market, he beat me with losing money price. I puzzled with the low price he could wholesale. How could he make living on that? Later I realized that he was only a tool of the Feds being used to push me out of business.

Mr. Wang used to chat about the moving business his son ran. Once he was absent in weekends. When he appeared next week, he said he had a long distance moving order. A Korean customer moved from California to East Coast because the company he worked for was re-located. When he detailed the furniture that customer had, I had a feeling there was no privacy for a moving company. I once wondered why a big company would cost that much to moving from San Jose to Austin. Now I think it was just a warrantless search by the Feds. They control the CEO of the company and the moving business. They could carry out such tactic when they think it's necessary.

Since Wang Y. son gave me a hard time in business. I was alert on their action. One day in that year, I saw a carry on van looked like Wang's moving company's in the end of the street. I went there to have a look. It was Wang's moving company. Mr. Wang was moving out furniture for a resident. It was the first time I realized that the Feds were emptying my community.

Sometime later, when I stopped my car before a red light at a crossing road, I suddenly recalled that I didn't tell the teacher of the pre-school that I would come to pick up my daughter later that day. I turned back my car towards the pre-school. Shadowvale Dr. is a back street from my residence. I rarely use it. But that day, from main street to pre-school, it could be a short cut. So I drove that way. I was surprised to see Mrs. Wang hurried out from a lane in Shadowvale Dr. It was seven something in the morning. She was obviously going to work. Mr. Wang's residence was in Milpitas at that time. How could his wife live in my backstreet?

The two events broadened my knowledge - the Feds like to empty target's neighborhoods and move their informants in.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

735. The close of Small World Pre-school (9/3/2012)

In early 1990s, I had my daughter attending a Small World Pre-school. It was not far away from my home. It took about five minutes to walk to there. There were a lot of children in Small World Pre-school when she was first there – probably about 20-30 something. Then the number shrank suddenly to about 10 or less.

In 1994, because the constant EM-wave radiation harassment from the Feds, I left to China. My daughter went to a primary school. When I returned from China, the Small World Pre-school shut down. There was no demand for it. The Feds had moved most ordinary residents away from my community.

The public park next block to my residence also deserted. Though it was well maintained but rare people were seen there. The playground was used to be full of kids. My daughter got her three play-mates there. They disappeared after their families moved away. The Feds arranged three new play mates for her.

Here are pictures I took on Sunday, 9/2/2012 at 10 in the morning. The park remained like this for the most time.

park 9/2/2012 10:00 am Sunday

park 9/2/2012

Since I started this thread, several times I talked about the deserted park. Then occasionally there was a kid or two playing there. Sometimes there even was a barbecue gathering. These were cover up operation.

After I wrote “733. Swimming pool speaks (8/20/2012)”, I started to see a kid or two playing in the swimming pool. I knew that’s a cover up response to my revelation. I used to go shopping in afternoon, I broke my habit to go in the noon. On Saturday, Aug. 11, 11:40 am, I passed that swimming pool. No, nobody was there. It was a hot day, the high temperature was 92F degree.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

736. CASH FOR HOUSE (9/12/2012)

In early 1990s, many unusual things happened. Mr. Wang’s moving company moved my neighborhood out from my community, his wife was seen living in my back street, the Small World Pre-school shut down due to the disappearance of children, the desert of the public park…. All these indicated that the Feds had moved the residents away from my area. I was puzzled – it took a lot of money.

At the same time I found the Feds were bandits. They murder people to loot their wealth, especially when they have cash. My health had been hurt by the Isotope money. It should be used to track drug money. I never touch drugs. Why they applied it on me? Obviously they hoped to find a treasure of cash pile. Earnie might have died because he had too much cash stored. See:”7. Alleged murder of Ernie”, “ 8. FBI's profit”.

Another way to steal money from victims was through the stealing of credit card. See: “34. The lost Credit Card “.

So if such a criminal group bought a lot of real estate property, would they just for law enforcement? Of course they’d make money on that.

In later 1990s, I totally abandoned the driving because there was too much harassment and danger from a manipulated car. I turned onto public transportation.

One day while I was waiting for the bus, I saw an advertising board. A small one -the size like an election campaign board with politician’s name. It said,

“Cash For House

Call 1-800-9**-FAST”

Then I noticed this advertisement was everywhere. ** were numbers varied from different location. For example, ** in Oakland was different from San Jose. 9** might be the number for California area. In Florida it could be “1-800-***-FAST”. The firm behind this advertisement must be a big one. It started to collect property countrywide in later 1990s. It foresaw a booming real estate market.

This firm is a powerful one. It successfully blew up a housing bubble to harvest the profit until it popped off in 2006.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

737. The abolishment of assumable loan (9/17/2012)

After I found the Feds was buying the house countrywide, I expected they would push up the real estate price. I looked at the housing advertisement to see if there was one I could afford to. I wouldn’t miss the chance of a coming bull market.

I found a four bed room town house at the price of 80,000 and called the estate agent. I asked the agent if the seller had a loan that was assumable. She told me the assumable loan had been abolished for a long time, so it was impossible to find any more of this kind of loan in the market. It ended my attempt to buy a house in mid-1990s. The Feds control the bank and it was impossible for me to borrow any loan from the bank.

When I was going to buy my house in 1985, I was pre-warned by the manager that the company would be shut down. Two months later when I moved into my house, the company really shut down and I was unemployed. At that time I thought it was just a coincidence.

Many years later, I started to realize the house I bought was the target of the Feds. They murdered the former landlord. When the widow of former landlord tried to sell the house, the buyers failed to purchase due to the loan problem because the bank is controlled by the Feds. The continuing failure in deal forced the widow to lower the price of the house. I was in waiting list. When it was my turn, they shut down the company I worked. Bank wouldn’t lend money to unemployed.

I was able to buy the house because there was assumable loan – a loan pre-owned by the seller which could be transferred to the buyer automatically in house trading, no bank approval needed. It was a very popular loan at that time. With assumable loan and the money borrowed from my relatives, I bought the house.

Assumable loan was a good tool in real estate business. It benefits both side of trading. It makes a deal easier and faster for seller and buyer. But that goes around the interference of the Feds. (through the bank approval) I think it was my case that prompted the abolishing of assumable loan. Housing industry lost a nice tool just because the Feds want to maintain their fascist control.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

738. Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 (9/26/2012)

Although I gave up the attempt to buy a house when I learned that they abolished the assumable loan, the Feds had a swift response to my housing inquiry. In following month I found the housing price went up. Low price house disappeared from the list. Furthermore, soon there came a new law:

Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997

In 1997 President Clinton signed into effect the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997, which included the largest capital gains tax cut in U.S. history. Under the act, the profits on the sale of a personal residence ($500,000 for married couples, $250,000 for singles) were exempted if lived in for at least 2 years over the last 5.t

When I heard this Act, I realized it was a measure to suppress other buyers to make money in a coming housing babble blown up by the Feds. Investors won’t buy in a downwards market. They emerge in an upwards market. This Act blocks other people to compete with the Feds in real estate market once the Feds blowing up a babble. Common buyers have to wait for five years if they want to make good profit while the Feds had the houses in their hands for years already. The Feds started to empty my community and buy in the house in 1990 .

San Jose Real Estate Market: Trend, Analysis & Statistics

Annual Home Price Appreciation Rates

1989 25.87%

1990 -6.11% --(I knew Mrs. Chen in Galt Flea Market. Apparently she was the Feds’ target already. The Feds started to buy houses.)

1991 -0.99% -- (Mrs. Chen was arrested for Heroin smuggling.)

1992 -1.78%

1993 -2.78%

1994 -1.40% --

1995 2.43% --

1996 5.48% -- (Saw “Cash for house”. Attempting to buy a house)

1997 13.22% -- (Taxpayer Relief Act passed)

1998 13.08% -- (dot com babble)

1999 13.74%

2000 29.07% -- (dot com babble broke up)

2001 0.79%

San Jose Real Estate Market Forecast | ForecastChart

You can see how the Feds drove down the real estate value dramatically in 1990 when they started to buy in. Around 1996, when I recognized there would be a booming estate market and attempted to buy a house, how the Feds checked the other buyers with that five years new rule - Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 and pushed up the housing market in following years. The first housing babble popped off before the five year ending of new “Taxpayer Relief Act”. You can see it from the Chart.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

740. Seize the house and frame a case (10/10/2012)

About two decades ago, I was impressed by a news story. It was about how a black family losing their house. The family had a dispute with the government on some fee. The government seized their house and auctioned it in a very low price only about a fraction of the house value ( I forgot the detail. say, if the worth of the house was 150 K, the buyer got it for 15 k.) The buyer was an attorney worked for the government.

Of course the news story was not for that black family but for that attorney who bought the house. It said he was harassed by perpetration such like the windows was broken by stones from time to time. It hinted that was a revenge from the black family who lost their house.

What I learned from this story was that government squeezes people by their law system and the beneficiaries were government officials. Later I found the Feds actively murder the people and loot their wealth. Several times I found the homeowner Association deliberately delayed to mail the yearly service fee bill to us. One year I even didn’t receive the bill until it was overdue. I thought it was attempt to take over the house.

The yearly property tax is due on November 1st. Usually the bill is received in September or earlier so we have a plenty of time to mail the check. This time, until October 4th I didn’t receive the property tax bill. I asked my wife if she had taken it. She said no. Obviously the Feds have held the letter. They plan a framed case in later October and hope to seize the house if we miss the chance to pay the property tax.

On Sunday (10/7) I found the tax bill letter in my mail box. Someone put that letter there on Saturday night. I think it was my question to my wife rattled the Feds. They released the letter on Saturday night. But the attempt to seize the house doesn’t change. My wife refused to write check. It is unusual. She must have been threatened by the Feds. They certainly have planned a big case in later October.

My mother, my sisters and brother and their families, are arranged for a trip to Hawaii in the end of October. That’s not a coincidence. It is not an appropriate time for a vacation in Hawaii. But it's the time just before November 1st- the due date of property tax. It fits their plot to seize the property in the name of owing a debt when the victims are under arrest in a framed case or being eliminated in a travel incident.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

741. Why the gas price jump high (10/15/2012)

On Oct 10, I revealed that the Feds have arranged a Hawaii trip for my family members. That’s a tactic they used to use when they planned a framed case. That night, my wife said she would take a tour to Thailand between Oct.19 to Oct. 25. It was a swift response to my revelation. They are showing off their power that they can order a trip any time they want on anybody.

To coordinate this October framed case, you also saw an unusual sudden rising price of gasoline in California, especially in Bay Area. A gas station owner complained that the gas price going up $1.00 just in five days.

California Refiners Ration Gasoline as Prices Near Record

By Lynn Doan – Friday, Oct 5, 2012

“We’re really sort of shell-shocked,” said Tom Robinson, president of Santa Clara, California-based Robinson Oil Corp., which operates 34 Rotten Robbie convenience stores. “If you’ve been in California long enough, you know how volatile our market can be. But to see prices go up $1 a gallon since Monday -- I’ve never seen that before.”

California Refiners Ration Gasoline Prices Near Record | First Enercast Financial

Calif. gas prices equal all-time high

By GILLIAN FLACCUS | Associated Press, 10/6/2012

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Saturday's price, the highest in the nation, equaled the record average high for California set in June 2008 of $4.61.

Yahoo!

Be noticed that the sudden rising gas price started in first days of October. It matches well to the Feds October plot. Why? Because the Feds have collected so many real estate properties in my case in two decades. They want to keep the price good once they finish the case and pass these houses to the ordinary people. The houses mainly are located in San Francisco and San Jose where my family members and I live. The Feds managed to keep the price high there.

But the economy is actually still weak despite the lavish praise of the media. The housing market in nearby area is still low. The average price of house in Sacramento and Stockton is about half to the Bay Area. These cities are about one to two hour drive to San Francisco. To prevent the potential buyer to buy house there, the Feds pushed up the gas price.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

743. Create a hoax of a better off economy (10/29/2012)

Three months before the voting date, the unemployment rate was still high that it made the re-election unlikely for Obama.

What Does an 8.3 Percent Unemployment Rate Mean for the Election?

By: Jon King | August 5, 2012

Many pundits (including this one) have made the point that if the unemployment rate is at 8% or higher that the president will have an uphill battle to win the election.

The reason why 8% is such a hurdle is that no modern president has ever won re-election when unemployment was over 8%. Actually, if one wants to take an even more skeptical view, they could say that no president since Roosevelt has won re-election with unemployment over 7.2%.

What Does an 8.3 Percent Unemployment Rate Mean for the Election?

It’s hard to convince people the unemployment rate would drop below 7.2% in two months from 8.3%. But they still could manage to get a figure of 7.8% in order to make Obama’s re-election more reasonable.

Fact Check: Labor Secretary Solis Misleads on Jobs Revisions

by Joel B. Pollak 5 Oct 2012

Suspicion about the federal government's September jobs report has fallen on Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis, who appeared on CNBC this morning and defended the numbers from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), claiming--falsely--that upward revisions of 86,000 jobs were from the private sector. In fact, the new number is entirely accounted for by upwards revisions to state and federal government payrolls.

The BLS reported that while only 114,000 jobs were created in September--which would have translated into a rise in unemployment from 8.1% to 8.2%--the unemployment rate fell dramatically to 7.8%. That unusual drop is the fastest in nearly three decades, and was unexpected even in the rosiest predictions.

One reason for the rise was an upward revision of 86,000 to the July and August jobs numbers--all of which came from a 91,000 increase in the estimate of public sector jobs. Private sector job estimates were actually revised downward by 5,000.

In addition, the BLS reported a large rise in the number of part-time jobs, adding 600,000 jobs to the total--a dramatic increase of 7.5%, not explained by any other economic indicators--and raising questions about whether the government had changed the way it counted part-time workers.

Fact Check: Labor Secretary Solis Misleads on Jobs Revisions

Nobody can verify the figure. It’s all under their control. They could cover up the truth of 911 attack. They could make Bin Laden died twice. So what to maintain a puppet president? If they could have kept a war criminal (who activated a war with a lie) to stay on his second term, what’s the problem for another puppet? All they have to do is to create a hoax of a better off economy for several months then blame everything on the coming financial cliff.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

790. Bernanke’s Sept. Q.E. tapering off and Mueller’s stepping down (9/22/2013)

I quote some of my articles here because later development used to prove they were correct.

September should be the last month for Robert Mueller in his FBI office. (Sep. 2001 – Sep. 2011) His term has been extended for two more years. He has to finish Kat Sung before he leaves the office. (#694) So this year we saw the last crazy before Robert Mueller’s leaving. The big plot – North Korea nuclear war crisis, the bird flu in China, Boston bombing. It ended with Snowden’s case in June.

There were still two months left before Mueller’s stepping down. So they hurried off a last hour effort – organized a Mid-East crisis which signaled by great prison escapes, US embassies close and Chemical weapon attack in Syria.

Embassies to close in Muslim world this Sunday

The Associated Press Aug 2, 2013

"Current information suggests that al-Qaeda and affiliated organizations continue to plan terrorist attacks both in the region and beyond, and that they may focus efforts to conduct attacks in the period between now and the end of August," the statement said.

U.S. issues global travel alert over al-Qaeda threat - World - CBC News

Why Al Qaida “focus to conduct attacks in the period between now (Aug 2) and the end of August, “? More likely, it fits the time of

Mueller stepped down on September 4, 2013, and was replaced by James Comey.[10]

Robert Mueller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Feds used to buy in many houses in their case. It is for the convenience of surveillance. It also brings with them a lot of profit because they can manipulate the policy. In my case, Feds bought the houses of nearly whole area according to my observation. It now becomes a burden for them. The interest rate became a very important factor for them to maintain those real estate properties. They force the Federal Reserve to start a third Q.E. to keep the interest rate low . I describe the story from #733 to “739. The third housing bubble (10/1/2012)”).

The Q.E. certainly will create a big inflation bubble and a housing bubble as well. Bernanke likely has been assured he could taper off Q.E. after September. The Feds was sure they could eliminate Kat Sung before Robert Mueller’s leaving. However, it fails.

To maintain the interest of the Feds, Bernanke has to break up his promise and take the blame.

Bernanke blasted after surprise no-taper decision

Many blamed Bernanke and fellow members of the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) for having since May repeatedly suggested a September taper of the quantitative easing (QE) program.

http://news.yahoo.com/bernanke-blasted- ... 56277.html
gmc

Post by gmc »

Ever thought of leaving america? You would be amazed at the number of people who have never heard of alan greenspan
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

gmc;1449785 wrote: Ever thought of leaving america? You would be amazed at the number of people who have never heard of alan greenspan

:yh_rotfl
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

791. Summers withdrew candidate of Fed chair and oil price (9/26/2013)

Former FBI Chief Robert Mueller’s stepping down on 9/4/2013 obviously was a core time of recent big events. The sudden break out of Syria war crisis caused by Chemical weapon accusation in late August was a tradition way of Feds to distract. My relatives sudden trip to Turkey in early September was part of the elimination plan. When the plot went soured, the Feds has to change the original promise to the Chairman of Federal Reserve – we saw Bernanke having a “surprise no-taper decision”.

No-taper of Q.E. decision is only a temporary decision. For the huge amount of real estate property the Feds hold, they need a person to keep the interest rate low. There comes another big surprise that on September 15, the Fed Chair candidate Summers withdrew his name from the list. Summers was Obama’s top choice for the Fed. What made a man to abandon the fruit he almost certain to grasp? Or in another word, who has the power to manipulate celebrities? It’s the Feds. I’ve talked about it many times. They could force Chief Justice Roberts to change his mind on Obamacare. (see “726. The surprise turnaround of Chief Justice (7/4/2012)”) They could force Petraeos resigning from CIA Chief post. (see “747. Petraeus case is an extortion (11/27/2012)”) So what for a candidate for the Fed’s chair?

The point is Summers concerns more on inflation which will restrict the easy money of Q.E.. What the Feds need is a person who favors more Q.E. to boost the housing market.

The other news indicates how the Feds does to keep interest low (by lower the oil price).

Oil falls as US shows signs of patchy growth

PAMELA SAMPSON 9/26/2013

BANGKOK (AP) — Oil prices fell again Thursday amid worries about the U.S. economy and signs of a slowdown in demand.

Oil falls as US shows signs of patchy growth

In Autumn, a gas price fall

Per-gallon fuel costs expected to drop 40 to 45 cents by Halloween

By Gary Richards Mercury News 9/22/2013

A low oil price will draw dawn the inflation to offset the pressure to raise the interest rate. The Feds could manipulate politicians and manipulate oil price by financial group as well.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Is Sunday the only day they let you out?
- DH Lawrence
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

LarsMac;1450317 wrote: Is Sunday the only day they let you out?

It's easy to make money for a shill as long as he join the work to tarnish.

794. Debt ceiling crisis and October plot (10/16/2013)

While I am worrying about my wife’s travel to China (from 10/14 to 10/23), I think the Feds and Chinese secret police would frame a case on her, I suddenly realize another event, the debt ceiling deadline, is related to it.

As I have always found, the Feds used to create big event to distract if the framing case on me would break out. Since it is a framing case, there will be a lot of unreasonable search and arrest, murder to silence the witness. So they need large case to transfer public’s attention. The case could be natural disaster, epidemic, terror attack and war.

The recent one for September plot was Syria war crisis. War on Syria was almost happened in September in excuse of “Chemical weapon war crime”. The crisis was avoided after Syria offered to abandon the chemical weapon. Another traditional excuse for war on Iran is also diminished when new regime of Iran offered concession on its nuclear ambition. Now it’s difficult for the Feds to use war to distract.

They find another one – economic crisis. That’s the deadline of debt ceiling on 10/17 which is coincident to my wife’s trip. If the US debt go default, it surely will cause a hurricane in US economy and in world’s as well. It can play a well substitution of war. With “social security check can’t be issued”, “welfare postponed”, the impact to American society would be bigger than war. That’s why media beat the drum on this crisis – to make it big if the elimination of Kat Sung case goes through.

Two main actors of this show – Obama and House Republicans, make it look like a real political argument. They don’t care if the US will fall into a financial cliff because they don’t work for the American people but for the Feds. That’s the truth of US politics. Politicians are not elected by people but are selected by the Feds because the Feds control voting system and they make the election result reasonable by fake poll because they also control the media.

Republicans are controlled by the Feds. The typical story was the passing through of Obama care in Supreme Court. Chief Justice John Roberts is a conservative stronghold. Under pressure of the Feds, he had to vote against his will. (See #726, 746, 756.) That event also relates to my case.

The debt ceiling argument will be maintained as a procedure of my case. The recent elimination plot likely is a shopping center shooting death which justified by Kenya shopping mall shooting, I think.
katsung47

Post by katsung47 »

795. Debt ceiling crisis continues and shopping mall shooting (10/20/2013)

It happens just as what I have said, the government maintains that big financial crisis – move it to three months later.

The framework negotiated by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell would fund the government through Jan. 15, 2014, and suspend the debt limit until Feb. 7, setting up another round of confrontations.

Though both parties and Obama are criticized for playing politics and leave public interest alone, they don’t care. They just follow their master’s order. It means if the Feds succeeded in their next plot, the Americans will face a big financial turmoil early next year.

I also allege that “Kenya Mall massacre” was created by the Feds to justify a “shopping center shooting spree” in US. I had experience of “attempt murder in bank robbery” (see #402, 404, 561 562) .so I try to go shopping when bank closed – in holiday or in evening. California Market was a Chinese supermarket I used to go which located at Landess Ave cross with Morrill Ave. (2 in map) started from later last year, California market shrank gradually (only part of it was opened) so I had to turn on to the Sea Food City cross the street which supplies food for Philippines’. (1 in map).

http://thumbs.myopera.com/sz/colx/katsu ... 1382297941

In later March this year, a news rattled me. A bank was robbed continuously in Season’s Market Place. It was the market where Sea Food City located. (see “764. Plot to eliminate Kat Sung (3/23/2013)”) I didn’t notice there was a bank in that place. I asked people, they told me it might be on business started from last year. I found that US Bank is just next door to the supermarket. I also found it open to business on weekends too. I think all these were manipulated by the Feds. They arranged a bank for bank robbery shooting trap. To force me go there they shut down the other supermarket I used to go. It was lucky for me that I used to go there later on Sundays. US bank closes at 3 p.m. on Sunday.

California Market closed in April, (a coincidence with April plot marked with Boston bombing), it remains unchanged until September. On Oct. 6, it reopened. It was a hurry up opening. I didn’t go inside. Kenya mall shooting just happened. Would there be another trap?

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”