Do You Believe In Magic?

Thoughts and discussions about New Age, Astrology, Gnosticism, Goddesses, Healing Arts, Humanism, Magic, Mysticism, Wicca, and more.
spot

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by spot »

Its a narrow way;1401252 wrote: Time is getting short !

And the way is narrow, and camels need not apply. We heard you.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Betty Boop

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by Betty Boop »

Its a narrow way;1401252 wrote: Time is getting short !

Oh no! what must I do to make it longer? :-3
Its a narrow way

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by Its a narrow way »

I doubt what you do matters much , you are just 1 of 6 billion decieved people in reality.
spot

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by spot »

As opposed to Its a narrow way, who Knows The Truth.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Betty Boop

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by Betty Boop »

Its a narrow way;1401257 wrote: I doubt what you do matters much , you are just 1 of 6 billion decieved people in reality.

No suggestions at all?? blimey, should I just end it all now then?

What happy school did you go to
Its a narrow way

Do You Believe In Magic?

Repent is always a option but its not easy then you are what they will be after
Betty Boop

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by Betty Boop »

Its a narrow way;1401262 wrote: Repent is always a option but its not easy then you are what they will be after

I repent, I repent...

now what happens
Its a narrow way

Do You Believe In Magic?

What did you repent of? Educate me.
spot

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by spot »

Its a narrow way;1401265 wrote: What did you repent of? Educate me.

Bloody hell, we'll be here all week.
Oscar Namechange

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Its a narrow way;1401265 wrote: What did you repent of? Educate me. She abuses Cardigans
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by spot »

oscar;1401273 wrote: She abuses Cardigans

She can repent of whatever she likes so long as she leaves out the bits when I was around.
Its a narrow way

Do You Believe In Magic?

Shes that bad?
spot

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by spot »

Its a narrow way;1401278 wrote: Shes that bad?

Compared to me?

She's a paragon of virtue whose sandals I'm not worthy to unlace. She just enjoys being painted scarlet now and then.
Betty Boop

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by Betty Boop »

Its a narrow way;1401265 wrote: What did you repent of? Educate me.

I'm compiling a list.

I may be some time...
Its a narrow way

Do You Believe In Magic?

The truth Betty I'm a long ways from rightous too and iImight know more about certain things then you do . might not be good for me in that DAY
Oscar Namechange

Do You Believe In Magic?

Its a narrow way;1401291 wrote: The truth Betty I'm a long ways from rightous too and iImight know more about certain things then you do . might not be good for me in that DAY

Have you got a laser gun ?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Its a narrow way

Do You Believe In Magic?

All i got is a bible and better eyes then most but i guess that makes me more resposible then the jokers
Oscar Namechange

Do You Believe In Magic?

Its a narrow way;1401293 wrote: All i got is a bible and better eyes then most but i guess that makes me more resposible then the jokers Bugger... I really needed to borrow a lasar gun ....
Betty Boop

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by Betty Boop »

Its a narrow way;1401293 wrote: All i got is a bible and better eyes then most but i guess that makes me more resposible then the jokers

Where are you from narrow? You have other books than just the bible?
koan

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by koan »

I missed the post at the end of last year where someone thought a placenta was a body part of a newborn.

I agree with spot, it's a wonderful thought that all the heaven seeking, passage spouting, literal Old Testament God apologists should be stuck in their own private containment unit in the afterworld so they have to listen to each other for the rest of eternity.
Its a narrow way

Do You Believe In Magic?

Betty I am over watching the voo dooers cut heads off chickens . My conclusion dont take much inteligence to get black magic going .

I guess thats why nobody choses the road of a prophet .

Takes more able thinkers!

The bible is enough ,I do relize Satan could inspire a book of lies no problem.So I will stick to solid ground.
Its a narrow way

Do You Believe In Magic?

Koan ??

agree with spot, it's a wonderful thought that all the heaven seeking, passage spouting, literal Old Testament God apologists should be stuck in their own private containment unit in the afterworld so they have to listen to each other for the rest of eternity

WHAT WOULD THAT MATTER TO A DRUID or a WICCA ?? IF THEY WILL BE NOTHING BUT ASHES under them bible passage spouting folks feet ? Surely when you become ashes under the rightous ones feet their quoting of the bible will no longer bother you?
LarsMac

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by LarsMac »

Its a narrow way;1401257 wrote: I doubt what you do matters much , you are just 1 of 6 billion decieved people in reality.

It's actually seven, now.

You're not keeping up.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
koan

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by koan »

Its a narrow way;1401328 wrote: Koan ??

agree with spot, it's a wonderful thought that all the heaven seeking, passage spouting, literal Old Testament God apologists should be stuck in their own private containment unit in the afterworld so they have to listen to each other for the rest of eternity

WHAT WOULD THAT MATTER TO A DRUID or a WICCA ?? IF THEY WILL BE NOTHING BUT ASHES under them bible passage spouting folks feet ? Surely when you become ashes under the rightous ones feet their quoting of the bible will no longer bother you?

It matters a bunch. I won't have to listen to it. Try listening to yourself for 24hrs straight. Get google translate if you're unable to decipher your own writing. lmao.
koan

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by koan »

oh, sorry, google translate didn't take my advice to add Religious Lunatic-> English

So I guess you're screwed.
Its a narrow way

Do You Believe In Magic?

The bible reveals in the future the earth will be full of the knowledge of the Lord .

Only those that do know scriptures both old and new testaments stand a chance at haveing eternity any where in my opinion .

Living for a dark side has no reward accept what you earn in this life time which can only be left for others at death. Paul did say though If you do not believe Eat ,Drink be Merry for Tomorrow you must die.

I Know Jesus told the truth . ONLY HE HAS THE KEYS TO DEATH AND THE GRAVE.

Satan although being aloud to have great power in this present world does not have ability to give imortality , Nor would he want to if he could. Satan very soon will be removed from affecting earth for 1000 years . then he only gets a very short release after then is banished for eternity he would be a poor choice to put ones hopes in.
spot

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by spot »

Has it never crossed your mind that eternal life would be the most appalling curse?
Its a narrow way

Do You Believe In Magic?

Reminds me of the time I went to sea with a devil worshiper aboard , He refered to himself as a Dude . My brother one day asked him .What is the difference in you Dudes and Hippies ?

He said Hey man , That is simple , Them hippies all want Love and Peace us Dudes we are for Death and distruction!

I guess takes all kinds of people to make a world!
spot

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by spot »

Its a narrow way;1401345 wrote: Reminds me of the time I went to sea with a devil worshiper aboard , He refered to himself as a Dude . My brother one day asked him .What is the difference in you Dudes and Hippies ?

He said Hey man , That is simple , Them hippies all want Love and Peace us Dudes we are for Death and distruction!

I guess takes all kinds of people to make a world!

Seriously - have a think and post what you think. Has it never crossed your mind that eternal life would be the most appalling curse? Why in God's name would anyone tolerate that sort of torture. What could you ever possibly do that an infinite duration of it would be anything but hell?
spot

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by spot »

Its a narrow way;1401345 wrote: He said Hey man , That is simple , Them hippies all want Love and Peace us Dudes we are for Death and distruction!

Tom Lehrer started a song in a similar vein:We are the Folk Song Army.

Everyone of us cares.

We all hate poverty, war, and injustice,

Unlike the rest of you squares.
Its a narrow way

Do You Believe In Magic?

Well the bible claims Christ who was the creator is our older brother , So the purpose of this whole world is Reproduction . Man is actually the first stage of a being much greator then Satan reproduceing so i suspect someday Christ brothers or Sisters might be told by the HOLY FATHER to go create me a earth as i want more children . I suspect this Universe was made big for a reason .

i also suspect in Creating a world you would be fairly busy for thousands of years . And then it seems Christ will remain on this earth as its king for eternity so its not just playing on harps for eternity , You become Christ Brother or Sister and i suspect this universe big enough to keep you busy in .

Eternity being such a long time God had to show us Evil so we would belive in good and also to weed out the evil ones amonst us . To go on to eternity one must prove one believes in Gods way or we will be asked to exit all now . In my opinion eternal Life is a much better option then eternal death . Christ Dont seem to mind eternal life , He says he is the one that was alive and was dead And behold i am alive for ever more . He is not a man now he has been born into the Spirit world . This mortal must put on immortality . this corruption must put on Incorruption . So maybe the spirit body we get in the future is alot more joyfull to dwell in too . Great is the mysteries . Only one thing i believe is for sure , ONLY ONE PERSON IN ALL this UNVERSE can give you eternal life , The holy father left all judgement to the Son . And Satan is a lier with a goal of taking all our chances of eternal life . Hes like a Lion he has to Kill . He will kill most the fools and the weak willed as i guess God figgures they would only make messes in eternity .

YES SATAn will put on a magic show for you if thats all it takes to kill you . He does have some power in this world now.
spot

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by spot »

Its a narrow way;1401377 wrote: In my opinion eternal Life is a much better option then eternal death .I wonder why you think so. Is it because you've been brought up to think that? Is it because the Christian lure of Heaven after death and judgement makes no sense unless you talk yourself into thinking eternal life is desirable? If you think it through for yourself it can't possibly be, it's just plain illogical. Eternal anything is worse than simply stopping.
Its a narrow way

Do You Believe In Magic?

Well Spot I guess the answer is to put this Question to a vote on this Forum Which is better Eternal Life ? Or eternal death ?

I guess i just conclueded most would rather be alive then dead but you have have made the point that many might rather be dead then alive so dont need no keys to death and the Grave . I guess i just assumed most would chose life . The bible teaches that when the time comes for someone to be distroyed for all eternity when they look and see others like Abraham ,Moses , king David and all the overcomers going on to eternal life and themselfs about to be distroyed for eternity and all memory of them erased that you will actually weep and knash your teeth . I never knew there was folks that would be glad at that time and actually be very happy as they was being lead to eternal death for ever . I guess we need a poll on this !
spot

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by spot »

Its a narrow way;1401391 wrote: I guess i just assumed most would chose life .I shall be amazed if Eternal Life, rather than Perpetual Oblivion, gains a single non-Fundamentalist vote. We shall see.

If the thread starter feels this is an inappropriate place to put the poll she might choose to split the thread.
theia

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by theia »

What is our definition of "eternal life?"
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Its a narrow way

Do You Believe In Magic?

I do not believe in going to Heaven as most believe spot the Bible does not teach it .

I believe at this time God is choseing Kings and priest to reign on earth . So the poll should just say Eternal life .
spot

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by spot »

Its a narrow way;1401396 wrote: I do not believe in going to Heaven as most believe spot the Bible does not teach it .

I believe at this time God is choseing Kings and priest to reign on earth . So the poll should just say Eternal life .

I reckon if we're discussing Christianity then the penitent thief was offered the former but we needn't argue. People responding to the poll can make what they will of "Eternal Life".
theia

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by theia »

spot;1401397 wrote: I reckon if we're discussing Christianity then the penitent thief was offered the former but we needn't argue. People responding to the poll can make what they will of "Eternal Life".

Wouldn't it be more interesting to discuss what we think is the meaning of eternal life...just saying
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Its a narrow way

Do You Believe In Magic?

The bible clearly teaches the Reward of the saints or chosen in this age is to be Kings or Priest to reign on earth with Christ during the 1000 year period when God stops Satan and Man governing this earth . Rev 5 verses 9 and 10 , Rev 2 where it says for those that over come will i give power over the nations . The prize you are rejecting now is not only eternal life , But eternal life as a King or a Priest to help fix this sick earth .
theia

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by theia »

Its a narrow way;1401400 wrote: The bible clearly teaches the Reward of the saints or chosen in this age is to be Kings or Priest to reign on earth with Christ during the 1000 year period when God stops Satan and Man governing this earth . Rev 5 verses 9 and 10 , Rev 2 where it says for those that over come will i give power over the nations . The prize you are rejecting now is not only eternal life , But eternal life as a King or a Priest to help fix this sick earth .

When you say eternal, are you referring to the soul or the body?
Its a narrow way

Do You Believe In Magic?

The bible does not tell us every thing but tells us alot . We dont meet the Father till after the 1000 year rest on earth Rest of man choseing knowledge of good and evil . New Jerusalem comes to earth , its like earth becomes the center of the universe .

In the great white throne judgement where almost all men get judged the book of life is open . The truth could be that only Men with the spirit of Christ can earn eternal death now .

The saints acually help judge the rest of the dead in the great white throne judgement giving life to many that are now decieved . A true christian earns Eternal life as a King or priest or eternal death as they are being judged now . All the decieved i guess get judged later Its why Satan has to be released again after the 1000 years of a perfect earth.
Its a narrow way

Do You Believe In Magic?

At this time God is teaching us a lesson not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. NOT TO MAKE OUR OWN LAWS but to look to him and his wisdom . he left satan here to lead us down the wrong road so we can see the results at the end of the wrong road . God told us we would surely die . so he dont stop man governing the earth till a point no flesh would be left if he did not stop it . very shortly will be a time of much troubles on this earth . Where 9 out of 10 men will die , all would die accept God returns to save some to live into the Kingdom . in the kindom God forces his laws on us . The result a wonderfull earth with no diseses , no wars , no slaves . A wonderfull place . God had to let man govern earth to show us to leave goverment to God .This earth going exactly like the bible fortells . Very shortly we will have much troubles on earth . Worse then any thing ever before .
spot

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by spot »

No doubt if you had justifiable grounds for believing the Bible to be the word of God, beyond the mere assertion by the authors of the Bible that it's so, you'd be entirely correct. I don't think you have any justification other than your own determined belief. You're inventing and spreading the most ridiculous fiction while claiming it's fact. That's such a waste of a life. Wake up and try living rationally instead.
Its a narrow way

Do You Believe In Magic?

What im telling you is what the bible teaches i bet you never heard it before ? Why ? why would so salled christian pasters steer you away from what the bible really teaches?

If its all lies . If its just a book . why not just tell you whats in it , most christian doctrine is not taught in the bible . most game from other sources.
Oscar Namechange

Do You Believe In Magic?

Its a narrow way;1401409 wrote: What im telling you is what the bible teaches i bet you never heard it before ? Why ? why would so salled christian pasters steer you away from what the bible really teaches?

If its all lies . If its just a book . why not just tell you whats in it , most christian doctrine is not taught in the bible . most game from other sources. Do you know Jones ? If not I could Introduce you.
Its a narrow way

Do You Believe In Magic?

More proof bible is real . All deciples of Christ accept john died horible deaths because they would not take back their stories of seeing him raise from the dead.

Paul was doing well before becoming a christian , After he became a christian he was beaten , he was wiped , he never even had a house , he ended being torn apart by lions for telling his stories . What did he don it for? did not gain nothing but suffering and a horrible death ? he dont sound like a stupid man in his writings . why did he stick to his story at such horible cost?
spot

Do You Believe In Magic?

Post by spot »

You live in a fictional landscape of your own construction. Why you choose to do that can only be answered by you. If I lived like that I'd be very miserable. I prefer to explore what is than what I can invent, it's so much more exciting because it can be tested step by step.

Return to “Modern Ancient Paths”