Dream

Thoughts and discussions about New Age, Astrology, Gnosticism, Goddesses, Healing Arts, Humanism, Magic, Mysticism, Wicca, and more.
findyourbeat

Dream

Post by findyourbeat »

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right forum, but I figured it was worth a shot.

I've had two dreams recently, they were different dreams, but the same kind of thing happened in both, I walked by a mirror, caught a glimpse of my own reflection and something didn't look quite right, so I looked again. My eyes (which are naturally brown with green flecks) were a bright, icy, crystalline blue. I remember the second dream much better than the first, but I remember having my hair down (I usually wear it up), I was in an unfamiliar place, and I thought to myself "Again? now I need to call Kelsey!" Kelsey is my best friend, we share everything with each other, and she's quite good at interpreting dreams, but she was stumped with this one. I have been unable to fine an explanation that satisfies me. This color is haunting me and every time I look in the mirror I almost expect to see those cold, crystalline eyes. Can someone help me, please?
"It's not the fall that hurts, it's when you hit the ground." Caesars
Touchstone

Dream

Post by Touchstone »

To see your own eyes in your dream, represents enlightenment, knowledge, comprehension, understanding, and intellectual awareness. Unconscious thoughts may be coming onto the surface. The left eye is symbolic of the moon, while the right eye represents the sun. It may also be a pun on "I" or the self.

To see your own reflection in the mirror, suggests that you are pondering thoughts about your inner self. The reflection in the mirror is how you perceive yourself or how you want others to see you. You may be contemplating on strengthening and changing aspects of your character.

Ryan.
I don't want to press "1" for English. This is America!

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

"History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over." COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Return to “Modern Ancient Paths”