New mommy needs help!!

Babies_Mama00

New mommy needs help!!

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

Alright so I am as of today 32 weeks pregnant, now when I came and sat down at the computer about 25ish mins ago I had this weird pressure feeling that was making me extremely uncomfortable. It wasnt quite pain, it acuially felt like I needed to pass gas. I thought maybe thats what it was but nothing has passed. I than went outside to where my boyfriend was and sat on the hood of the car, the little walk make the feeling go away but as soon as I stopped walking the feeling came back. It was roughly 10 mins later that the feeling than came back again. Im hopeing I am not in labour seeing as how I am only 32 weeks do you think it could possibly be braxton hicks?? Or does anyone have any idea of what else it could be?
minks

New mommy needs help!!

Post by minks »

Babies_Mama00 wrote: Alright so I am as of today 32 weeks pregnant, now when I came and sat down at the computer about 25ish mins ago I had this weird pressure feeling that was making me extremely uncomfortable. It wasnt quite pain, it acuially felt like I needed to pass gas. I thought maybe thats what it was but nothing has passed. I than went outside to where my boyfriend was and sat on the hood of the car, the little walk make the feeling go away but as soon as I stopped walking the feeling came back. It was roughly 10 mins later that the feeling than came back again. Im hopeing I am not in labour seeing as how I am only 32 weeks do you think it could possibly be braxton hicks?? Or does anyone have any idea of what else it could be?

Oh hunny is it still going on?
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Babies_Mama00

New mommy needs help!!

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

It did again when I came here and sat down. But so far since than nothing. Altho it has only been like 5 mins.
minks

New mommy needs help!!

Post by minks »

Babies_Mama00 wrote: It did again when I came here and sat down. But so far since than nothing. Altho it has only been like 5 mins.

I PM'd you

― Mae West
Babies_Mama00

New mommy needs help!!

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

Yes thank you minks. Is there any way to delete this thread now?? Hehe you have been great help!! And if more people give me advise I will get confused, expecially if two people say two different things.
minks

New mommy needs help!!

Post by minks »

Babies_Mama00 wrote: Yes thank you minks. Is there any way to delete this thread now?? Hehe you have been great help!! And if more people give me advise I will get confused, expecially if two people say two different things.

the thread is here to stay...You ok now?

― Mae West
Babies_Mama00

New mommy needs help!!

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

Definately more relaxed. I was worried for a sec but you are right. It has only been for a few mins and I really dont want to panic and freak out just to go to the hospital to find out it is nothing. If my water breaks or it keeps me up all night I will go to the hospital.
minks

New mommy needs help!!

Post by minks »

Babies_Mama00 wrote: Definately more relaxed. I was worried for a sec but you are right. It has only been for a few mins and I really dont want to panic and freak out just to go to the hospital to find out it is nothing. If my water breaks or it keeps me up all night I will go to the hospital.

excellent. I am sure it's just a little hiccup. Or the baby hiccupped :wah:

― Mae West
Babies_Mama00

New mommy needs help!!

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

hehe I feel bad for him if it was him hickuping, his belly must be hurtin cuz it was a big one!! But as I said in my pmto you minks, thanks for the help and Im off to eat me a fudgesicle and watch some tv. Sitting all bunched up at this chair is probably not helping. Take care and have a good night!!

Return to “Health Wellness”