Dimples ???

Oscar Namechange

Dimples ???

Post by Oscar Namechange »

'When God was giving out dimples I was at the back of the queue': Woman has pioneering dimpleplasty surgery | Mail Online

Sorry, Yes I know, but.....

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

You may think you've got dimples dear... I say you look like you've been stabbed In the face with a retractable pencil,
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
LarsMac

Dimples ???

Post by LarsMac »

oscar;1447756 wrote: 'When God was giving out dimples I was at the back of the queue': Woman has pioneering dimpleplasty surgery | Mail Online

You may think you've got dimples dear... I say you look like you've been stabbed In the face with a retractable pencil,

Am I the only one that cringes whenever I click a link, and see "The Mail Online" Logo start to load?
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Oscar Namechange

Dimples ???

LarsMac;1447779 wrote: Am I the only one that cringes whenever I click a link, and see "The Mail Online" Logo start to load? Is It the same feeling of doom I get when I come home and the first thing my husband says Is... ' I need to talk to you' ?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
LarsMac

Dimples ???

Post by LarsMac »

oscar;1447791 wrote: Is It the same feeling of doom I get when I come home and the first thing my husband says Is... ' I need to talk to you' ?

Something like that.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Lady J

Dimples ???

Post by Lady J »

oscar;1447756 wrote: 'When God was giving out dimples I was at the back of the queue': Woman has pioneering dimpleplasty surgery | Mail Online

That's sad....you either have dimples or you do not. Poking a hole in your cheeks does not make dimples. It makes a hole in your cheek.

I am "blessed" with dimples.....however they are not doing much now helping with the aging process! :wah:
Oscar Namechange

Dimples ???

Lady J;1447885 wrote: That's sad....you either have dimples or you do not. Poking a hole in your cheeks does not make dimples. It makes a hole in your cheek.

I am "blessed" with dimples.....however they are not doing much now helping with the aging process! :wah: Thing Is with most women, the dimples only appear when you smile... she looks like she's had an accident.
AnneBoleyn

Dimples ???

Post by AnneBoleyn »

When I saw the title of your thread, oscar, I thought it was about Shirley Temple!
Oscar Namechange

Dimples ???

AnneBoleyn;1447903 wrote: When I saw the title of your thread, oscar, I thought it was about Shirley Temple! God Bless her. Pleased to see she died of natural causes and lived to a ripe old age. A legend !!!
aurident

Dimples ???

Post by aurident »

I won't risk my life just to please everyone with how I look.
[link removed]
kentro

Dimples ???

Post by kentro »

lolololol

Yaah , I my daughter has dimples, She looks so pretty with them , Sometimes you cant spot the Dimples.

So I am not sure whether they will stay or vanish away
FourPart

Dimples ???

Post by FourPart »

Both my brother & I have dimples, but with my (half) beard (and somewhat larger frame) mine are not as distinguishable as his.

Return to “Health Wellness”