Firebird #10

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Ashton099

Firebird #10

Post by Ashton099 »

Well, Linda Park is back in the red & blue costume + I finally got #10 out! Though I can’t promise this will always be out on time monthly (even though that is my goal) I can promise that this will always come out- creating Firebird is a hobby that I love and plan to stick with for years to come. By the way, for anyone interested, I posted an entry in my “Firebird Production Journal” talking about why this episode took so long to create, and I also have a Twitter for Firebird giving updates on each episode during production. Hope everybody enjoys~

-Ashton

*Link for larger version of current episode~

Flickr Photo Download: FIREBIRD #10

*Link to all prior episodes on Flickr~

Flickr: AshtonW's Photostream

*Twitter updates for next Firebird release~

Ashton (FIREBIRDUPDATES) on Twitter

*Firebird Production Journal~

FIREBIRD PRODUCTION JOURNAL
Ashton099

Firebird #10

Post by Ashton099 »

Ian;1279238 wrote: Very creative work :)

keep it going :-6

thanks, I appreciate your comments~
Clodhopper

Firebird #10

Post by Clodhopper »

Think I've missed a few episodes. :) Glad to see you're still having fun with this, Ashton.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Ashton099

Firebird #10

Post by Ashton099 »

Ian;1279568 wrote: Have you ever thought of animation?

nah, this is just a hobby- I made the "brilliant" :wah: decision of working for the government instead :(
Ashton099

Firebird #10

Post by Ashton099 »

Clodhopper;1279611 wrote: Think I've missed a few episodes. :) Glad to see you're still having fun with this, Ashton.

thanks Cloddhopper, I've made it possible for you to catch up on prior episodes too with that link if your interested.

Return to “Arts Animation”