RolePlay???

Mandy

RolePlay???

Post by Mandy »

Not sure if this has been asked about yet....but I love to roleplay! It would be great to have a roleplay specific board here on the forum, I`d definitely post there and I bet a bunch of other members would too! I`ve had a couple story lines I`ve been dieing to play out for a while now....what do you think!?:) Bet theres a guy or two out there who wouldn`t mind participating as the hero in one of the many FG members fantasy story lines! :o
Tombstone

RolePlay???

Post by Tombstone »

Mandy wrote: Not sure if this has been asked about yet....but I love to roleplay! It would be great to have a roleplay specific board here on the forum, I`d definitely post there and I bet a bunch of other members would too! I`ve had a couple story lines I`ve been dieing to play out for a while now....what do you think!?:) Bet theres a guy or two out there who wouldn`t mind participating as the hero in one of the many FG members fantasy story lines! :o

Hi Mandy,

Sorry we didn't reply to this sooner! We've been looking at different ways to accomplish this. More to come! We definitely have something brewing though! :D
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Wolverine

RolePlay???

Post by Wolverine »

Mandy wrote: Not sure if this has been asked about yet....but I love to roleplay! It would be great to have a roleplay specific board here on the forum, I`d definitely post there and I bet a bunch of other members would too! I`ve had a couple story lines I`ve been dieing to play out for a while now....what do you think!?:) Bet theres a guy or two out there who wouldn`t mind participating as the hero in one of the many FG members fantasy story lines! :o
the line starts behind me!:wah: :sneaky:

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

Accountable

RolePlay???

Post by Accountable »

Wolverine wrote: the line starts behind me!:wah: :sneaky:You have gas. [smilie=9,32,16] Can't we start two lines?
Wolverine

RolePlay???

Post by Wolverine »

Accountable wrote: You have gas. [smilie=9,32,16] Can't we start two lines?
Forgive me. i'm fat.

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

jakintosh

RolePlay???

Post by jakintosh »

i think roleplay is good idea.

Return to “Request A New Forum Here”