VD Day.... For Lonely Hearts

weeder

Post by weeder »

Happy Valentines day to all FG members who have partners to share with today.

To all of you who have loved and lost....or never loved before...I send my warmest wishes to you,on this "Day of Love" Remember, as the song goes..."Love is all around." Many of you will spend today remembering loved ones who are gone. You are fortunate to have had them.Know that where ever they are...they are remembering you also. If your sad today.. look for all the places where love is. Love your children, love your friends... love a pet. Find someone else who is alone today,and give them a smile, or a kind word. Make today the day you learn to love yourself (If you dont already know how special, unique, and valuable you are.) If you are alone, and wishing for love.... remember that love of your life, can be around any corner...in any place.. and can show up at any time. If your heart is always in the right place.. willing to share. Would anyone care to

describe the kind of someone they are looking for? Visualization is the first step to realization. Or tell about someone you have loved.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

weeder wrote: Happy Valentines day to all FG members who have partners to share with today.

To all of you who have loved and lost....or never loved before...I send my warmest wishes to you,on this "Day of Love" Remember, as the song goes..."Love is all around." Many of you will spend today remembering loved ones who are gone. You are fortunate to have had them.Know that where ever they are...they are remembering you also. If your sad today.. look for all the places where love is. Love your children, love your friends... love a pet. Find someone else who is alone today,and give them a smile, or a kind word. Make today the day you learn to love yourself (If you dont already know how special, unique, and valuable you are.) If you are alone, and wishing for love.... remember that love of your life, can be around any corner...in any place.. and can show up at any time. If your heart is always in the right place.. willing to share. Would anyone care to

describe the kind of someone they are looking for? Visualization is the first step to realization. Or tell about someone you have loved.

Nicely put Weeder!! :)
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

SnoozeControl wrote: I love my kitties everyday. :-4 This is HissyBitch, laying in the sun and looking a little crazy.:)

That's one heck of a name for a cat Snooze, what made u choose something like that!? :-2

Return to “Request A New Forum Here”