Healthcare for other than senior cit......

K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

I noticed that you have a Health care thread for senior citizens, but I would, and im assuming others, would might like to talk about health care to all of us and not just a specific group. To discuss things of today's health care issues as well as the future pertaining to medicine.
Leader12

Post by Leader12 »

I am not sure who you might be talking to but I would like to answer your question if I can. I am a broker for a company called AmeriPlanUSA and what we do is offer Medical to not only Seniors but to any one who needs it.

Health care in America period is getting very high and for the last couple of months it is always in the paper or the news on television. When I hear of big companies like Wal-Mart who needs to give more money so that their employees can get health care it makes me smile because I offer a service where anyone can get it for a very reasonable fee. And not only that it makes me glad that I am in a business where I can help those. Ameriplan is all over the United States.

You can contact me if you would like to know more about my services.

Dee

AmeriplanUSA

Indepedent Business Owner
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Leader12 wrote: I am not sure who you might be talking to but I would like to answer your question if I can.

Im talking to Fg admins, i do suppose, in requesting a new topic related to things such as cancer, diabetes, arthritis, or anything that does not necessarily target senior citizens. Mainly because of cancer and its apparent increase over the last decades.
redman

Post by redman »

I too would like to see a health thread even if its only to offer help and advice......:-6
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Another example, my father is a truck driver for USF Holland, and has been with that same company for over 15 years - before it was even USF Holland.

About a week ago while unloading one of his trucks, the strap broke while he was at the end of the truck and fell backwards down to the ground - a good five feet. He broke his entire heel off the back of his foot. He is do in for surgery this Tuesday.

My mother being a school bus driver will be off for the summer out of work from the schools summer lay off. My father obviously being "bed ridden" is filing for workers compensation. But now they are telling me that they may not receive any income from workers compensation for over a month or even longer. Considering that the bills do not pay themselves they will be forced to improvise, I mean, they'll have to.

My question is, is if workers compensation was meant to help the people who are injured while on the job, then why does it take so long to get? Obviously the doctors report can show proof of his inability to work within less than a day, so why shouldnt he be entitled to receive this income the following week, as opposed to actually receiving it when he(or anyone else hurt on the job) is almost ready to return to their work?

Theres something wrong when you have a law, such as workers compensation, but not benefiting from it when you actually need it. Its almost too insufficient to even call it something you can depend on. Reminds me of social security, and is rather sad. People pay alot of taxes, and deserve help when they need it. Medical aid shouldnt only be a one way street.

I just hope he doest have to sell his race car he worked so hard to build. In-fact, he was almost finished with it, and considering that he broke our local track record a few years ago, it would be a great shame to see the new car that he is building go to the hands of someone else, considering that he says this one would be faster than the one he broke the record with.
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

Hi K. Snyder,

I'm adding your suggestion as a sub-forum under the new Health and Wellness Forum.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Is TStone trying to get a raise or something? :rolleyes:
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Return to “Request A New Forum Here”