Spouters Corner!!

Kattyia5

Spouters Corner!!

Post by Kattyia5 »

I have so many things to spout off about, from the amount of packaging in a packet of childrens biscuits, to the amount of crap displayed on tv.

I thought that it would be a good forum for everyone to have their say
chonsigirl

Spouters Corner!!

Post by chonsigirl »

Hi Katty!:)
BabyRider

Spouters Corner!!

Post by BabyRider »

Hiya, Kat! Welcome to FG. :yh_peace

We have a forum something like what you describe, it's called "Welcome to my day." We spout off about all sorts of stuff in there. Check it out, and enjoy yourself here!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

chocoholic

Spouters Corner!!

Post by chocoholic »

Hi Katt, sorry I missed you yesterday, welcome to FG.

Look forward to seeing you around.
cherandbuster

Spouters Corner!!

Post by cherandbuster »

K5!

Welcome to our corner of the cyberworld :)

I'm sure you'll love it here. :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Kattyia5

Spouters Corner!!

Post by Kattyia5 »

Well here goes!! I've had digital tv for four years and decided to cancel the subscription for September. I've been bombarded by numerous phone calls from them to insure the box, and everything else that could possibly be insurable. Which I've refused, due to lack of funds, bringing up three children and one who's just turned 18, my monies is better spent else where. I've decided to give free view a go. Hoping we could afford the box in a couple of months ( Our ariel is gone completely). I live in a village down south near the coast and digital options are limited to say the least, we cannot get NTL, nor Telewest.

Weeks from cancellation date and the box goes down. Can you beleive it!! I am waiting to see whether sky actually do cancel the subscription or charge the £7.50 they quoted minimum package amounts to, which will take another phone call at national rate to make sure they do deffinitely cancel!! So for almost two months we're going to be with out tv.

Great, just great.
Kattyia5

Spouters Corner!!

Post by Kattyia5 »

Hi Choc and all the others that have taken the time to reply!!

I am already enjoying the chance to blow off steam, and hope to make many friends here.

Karen
cherandbuster

Spouters Corner!!

Post by cherandbuster »

Hey K5 --

Spout all you want -- we are excellent listeners!

Looking forward to reading future posts from you . . .

Cher :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Kattyia5

Spouters Corner!!

Post by Kattyia5 »

On the news today is blanket coverage about 21 people arrested in Brum! All "British" born, Scotland yard has foiled an attempt to blow up planes mid air from England to America.

"A plot to blow up planes in flight from the UK to the US and commit "mass murder on an unimaginable scale" has been disrupted, Scotland Yard has said" (quote from bbc website)

I am surprised at the fact that it is such a surprise. Has a politician resently been questioned for "loosing" a substantial amount of foreign prisoners who are still at large? I don't agree with the politicians who make the decisions on how the country is run. I don't agree with the mass amount they get in endorsements and pay.

When things are stirred up it is the innocent that suffer for the decisions that have been made. How can these men, that have been questioned have so much hate inside of them to be able to contemplate such a terrible act? . . .

Return to “Request A New Forum Here”