Iraq vote is higher than expected.

kensloft

Post by kensloft »

Oh happy days. The people of Iraq are taking their freedom into their hands by turning out in droves (some say over 70%) Happy. Happy. Happy. Woo-Hoo!
Der Wulf

Post by Der Wulf »

kensloft wrote: Oh happy days. The people of Iraq are taking their freedom into their hands by turning out in droves (some say over 70%) Happy. Happy. Happy. Woo-Hoo!
An enthuastic "V" sign to the Iraqi's, I was born a couple century's too late to see the birth of my own country, but I am delighted to share in the birth of theirs. My fav pic so far is a group of all ages, and genders, dressed in everything from western T-shirts/jeans, suits, burka's, and burnoos'es, happily on their way to vote despite all the threats. All of this on my birthday, I am truely honored.

Oh yeah, a single digit salute to all the skeptics, naysayers, and other assorted jerks that predicted this would never happen. :-6 :) :D
Old age and treachery, is an acceptable response to overwelming youth and skill :D
kensloft

Post by kensloft »

Right on! Happy birthday Der Wulfe.
minks

Post by minks »

70% isn't that amazing. Cudos to them all. Really shows us here what we take for granted and how pathetic our voter turn out is.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Request A New Forum Here”