Paul Burrell, Traitor Or Opportunist?

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

In light of what i believe to be the most odious man ever to be put in the spotlight, do FG members think as i do?

Paul Burrell was told he must return to Britain from America to face allegtions of perjury during "The Death of Diana, Princess of Wales, inquest" A video of this parasite bragging in an American Hotel room that he had lied during the inquest & even delibrately threw in "Red Herrings" to throw confusion into the proceedings, was handed to a British National newspaper & shown on the net. Burrells defence of this tape, was that "he lied about lying".

Burrell is still living the high life in America & is reported to be worth millions from the sales of his cheap tacky products such as furnature & wine, using the Queen Elizabeth 11" theme.

Are there any FG members who'd agree with me that this traitor to the Soveriegn & Princess Diana should be formally extradited by America & face the public & the courts in Britain? Once here, our government needs to strip him of all his assets from his dubious business in America & throw him in prison.

He has pubically said "He no longer needs Britain, we can all get stuffed, i'm staying in America because i'm rich & famous".

Should he be allowed to continue to make mega bucks in America? He has dumped his wife & boys in Britain leaving his wife to scratch a living from her flower shop while he swans about in limo's.

After Diana's death, it is well reported that he stole & sold personal belongings of Diana's before her sisters could get to them.

He has written books of Diana's intimate secrets bringing untold distress on her two youn sons. He is now allegedly planning another book with what he boasts will be more surprises for our Royals.

What are the opinions of members on the FG??
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Nomad;995920 wrote: WHOA !

Last time I mentioned floppys talking twat I was in a coma for 9 days.

How Rude!

How very dare you!

Prepare for your coma monkey boy!
Milly

Post by Milly »

oscar;995359 wrote: In light of what i believe to be the most odious man ever to be put in the spotlight, do FG members think as i do?

Paul Burrell was told he must return to Britain from America to face allegtions of perjury during "The Death of Diana, Princess of Wales, inquest" A video of this parasite bragging in an American Hotel room that he had lied during the inquest & even delibrately threw in "Red Herrings" to throw confusion into the proceedings, was handed to a British National newspaper & shown on the net. Burrells defence of this tape, was that "he lied about lying".

Burrell is still living the high life in America & is reported to be worth millions from the sales of his cheap tacky products such as furnature & wine, using the Queen Elizabeth 11" theme.

Are there any FG members who'd agree with me that this traitor to the Soveriegn & Princess Diana should be formally extradited by America & face the public & the courts in Britain? Once here, our government needs to strip him of all his assets from his dubious business in America & throw him in prison.

He has pubically said "He no longer needs Britain, we can all get stuffed, i'm staying in America because i'm rich & famous".

Should he be allowed to continue to make mega bucks in America? He has dumped his wife & boys in Britain leaving his wife to scratch a living from her flower shop while he swans about in limo's.

After Diana's death, it is well reported that he stole & sold personal belongings of Diana's before her sisters could get to them.

He has written books of Diana's intimate secrets bringing untold distress on her two youn sons. He is now allegedly planning another book with what he boasts will be more surprises for our Royals.

I can't stand the little weasel!..... and imho.... if America want him and are will willing to pay to hear his lies..... they can have him!..... we're well shot of him!
Click here to read FOC thread part 1

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Chezzie;995923 wrote: How Rude!

How very dare you!

Prepare for your coma monkey boy!

Really ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Nomad;995937 wrote: Really ?

u think?
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Chezzie;995946 wrote: u think?

I dont know.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Nomad;995954 wrote: I dont know.

poppycock!

(carries on using invisible smilies to confuse the hairy biker even more..tee hee)
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

K Ill delete it
I AM AWESOME MAN
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Nomad;995974 wrote: K Ill delete it

dont :D
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Who the heck is Paul Burrell??? Probably I don't need to know, so don't answer...

:D
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Oscar Namechange

I know Prince Charles has been in a coma since birth (abdicate, abdicate) but come on chaps, i was hoping for a serious debate here. Burrell is on the U.S. circuit giving speeches as well!!! On what? How to be a lying slimey, greaseball, theiving, treacherous coward who is too scared to return to Britain & face the music. (Or is that Tony Blair?) No, it's Burrell. He is the most dispised man in England. No matter that Prince Charles is a dopey pheasent botherer or that Di could be a little flirtatious ( and god who could blame her) but this man has brought the house of Windsor into disrepute. He was never a Royal himself, he was a flunky who used to wipe the arsses of the Queens Corgi's as one of his dutie's. Please remember that all this money he's making through these lie's is at the distress of two young boys, one of which will be the King of England. Whatever faults Di had, she was & is the mother of the future King of England. What Burrell is doing is nothing short of Treason.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;995359 wrote: In light of what i believe to be the most odious man ever to be put in the spotlight, do FG members think as i do?

take him back with pleasure!
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

chezzie;995923 wrote: how Rude!

How Very Dare You!

Prepare For Your Coma Monkey Boy! How Very Very Dare You Jimbo
Oscar Namechange

AussiePam;995977 wrote: Who the heck is Paul Burrell??? Probably I don't need to know, so don't answer...

:D You should know of this slimeball Aussie pam. Your country was daft enough to pay him to host one of your television progs. A reality show called "Australian Princess". If you had watched it, you'd be in as much pain as i was. Cringingly embaressing where he name dropped the Royal family at every opportunity. Yuk!!
Oscar Namechange

The lies of The queens former butler get worse folks. He is planning a new book where he will allegedly reveal a conversation that took place years ago with his brother. During this conversation, Burrell claims that he confessed to sleeping with Princess Diana. Oh My God. How abhorant. She's not even alive to defend herself & her sons are bound from speaking out by Royal Protocol. It's probably better that he stays in America. I'm sure the Duke of Edinborough can really arrange a car crash in a tunnel if he wanted to.:lips::lips::sneaky: (mind you, he'd have to queue up behind Al Fayed first)
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

oscar;997530 wrote: You should know of this slimeball Aussie pam. Your country was daft enough to pay him to host one of your television progs. A reality show called "Australian Princess". If you had watched it, you'd be in as much pain as i was. Cringingly embaressing where he name dropped the Royal family at every opportunity. Yuk!!

Yes, I think I did once catch a bit of that program and think I do recall him mincing about and some very loud obnoxious female. I switched it off. Not my scene!!! I was surprised anyone here was interested in that sort of thing. Being an English princess.

I don't think too many Aussies have any disrespectful feelings towards the current English monarch, and some followed the life and loves of the late Princess Diana - but in all but technicalities, we spat the "foreign royals ruling Australia" dummy years ago. And now just ignore them. I don't think we'll formally be a Republic in the lifetime of Elizabeth 11, but that's it, folks... As for Mr Burrell - I guess he is being the same sort of human as those whose over the top greed has caused the current financial chaos or whose vicious hatred of any other opinion means they lob a bomb. Humans, as a whole, are not a particularly nice species.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Oscar Namechange

AussiePam;997614 wrote: Yes, I think I did once catch a bit of that program and think I do recall him mincing about and some very loud obnoxious female. I switched it off. Not my scene!!! I was surprised anyone here was interested in that sort of thing. Being an English princess.

I don't think too many Aussies have any disrespectful feelings towards the current English monarch, and some followed the life and loves of the late Princess Diana - but in all but technicalities, we spat the "foreign royals ruling Australia" dummy years ago. And now just ignore them. I don't think we'll formally be a Republic in the lifetime of Elizabeth 11, but that's it, folks... As for Mr Burrell - I guess he is being the same sort of human as those whose over the top greed has caused the current financial chaos or whose vicious hatred of any other opinion means they lob a bomb. Humans, as a whole, are not a particularly nice species.:yh_rotfl"Mincing". Your bang on there Pam. He does mince. You definately got the right guy, no-one else can "mince" like Burrell. Why on earth the t.v. prog makers thought that "Australian Princess" would be of any interest to any one in Australia or England is beyond me. It was an awfull programme that insulted the intelligence of a 2 yr old. I suppose he tried his luck in Australia, the show was a dismal failure as they couldn't even get it on prime time here, & then he moved on to America. I think America generally is as in love with our Royal Family as we are & that's why he did well there. I can understand your views. I am patriotic but i'm English. I don't expect any commonwealth country to have the same feelings to them as we do. My own opinion of him is that as the queen's butler & then later Diana's, he was in an exclusive situation. He had knowledge which is powerfull but i think after Diana's death & she was no longer around, he soon learnt that the knowledge he had meant money. Once he had sold off the secrets & personal possessions of Diana, he had "Run out" of an income. To keep that going, in came the lie's & the tacky merchandise. He went in for a few reality t.v. progs here as well but was so hated, he became un-employable. One of them, a particular favourite of mine is "I'm a celebrity, get me outta here". It's filmed in the Australian Jungle & Burrell had to put his hand into a nest of Huntsman spiders. It was hilarious seeing him mincing around the Aussie jungle. Even if it wasn't a member of our royal family or anyone famous, to sell books after some-one has died so horrifically, is just abhorant.
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

oscar;997645 wrote: :yh_rotfl"Mincing". Your bang on there Pam. He does mince. You definately got the right guy, no-one else can "mince" like Burrell. Why on earth the t.v. prog makers thought that "Australian Princess" would be of any interest to any one in Australia or England is beyond me. It was an awfull programme that insulted the intelligence of a 2 yr old. I suppose he tried his luck in Australia, the show was a dismal failure as they couldn't even get it on prime time here, & then he moved on to America. I think America generally is as in love with our Royal Family as we are & that's why he did well there. I can understand your views. I am patriotic but i'm English. I don't expect any commonwealth country to have the same feelings to them as we do. My own opinion of him is that as the queen's butler & then later Diana's, he was in an exclusive situation. He had knowledge which is powerfull but i think after Diana's death & she was no longer around, he soon learnt that the knowledge he had meant money. Once he had sold off the secrets & personal possessions of Diana, he had "Run out" of an income. To keep that going, in came the lie's & the tacky merchandise. He went in for a few reality t.v. progs here as well but was so hated, he became un-employable. One of them, a particular favourite of mine is "I'm a celebrity, get me outta here". It's filmed in the Australian Jungle & Burrell had to put his hand into a nest of Huntsman spiders. It was hilarious seeing him mincing around the Aussie jungle. Even if it wasn't a member of our royal family or anyone famous, to sell books after some-one has died so horrifically, is just abhorant.

I never really liked Burrell, his flower shop in Holt is about 15-20 mins from my house.

I warmed to him on Celeb get me out of here and still think his Huntsman spider challenge is one of the best bits on that show EVER.

However the slime ball has since shown his true colours and not only has he embarrassed his wife and children but the rest of us, especially Di supporters like me. Hes an opportunitist alright and is driven by money.
Oscar Namechange

Chezzie;997664 wrote: I never really liked Burrell, his flower shop in Holt is about 15-20 mins from my house.

I warmed to him on Celeb get me out of here and still think his Huntsman spider challenge is one of the best bits on that show EVER.

However the slime ball has since shown his true colours and not only has he embarrassed his wife and children but the rest of us, especially Di supporters like me. Hes an opportunitist alright and is driven by money.
Didn't you just want those Huntsmen to bite??? I felt sorry for the rats having that a$$eholes hand in their nests. Remember "Be gentle with me darling" Or the expressions on Ant & Dec's faces when he said it. Yuk & double Yuk. I loved the bit where he thought he wasn't macho enough for t.v. & ripped the sleeves off his shirt. Treble Yuk. I have to say that i admire his wife. She has shown great dignity in her silence & ability to provide a "Normal" home for her boys while daddy is being a raving Bertie (Allegedly) in America. She could make her own fortune with the book, "My life with Burrell". You live in a beautifull area. Do you think Burrell really will stoop that low & publish that book claiming he slept with her?? He's not an export of England to be proud of is he??
Oscar Namechange

Can i just say that i do actually hate some-one more than Burrell? Some-one who only has to open his mouth & i cringe with Yuk Yuk Yuk. Only us Brits will know him. DAVID DICKENSON :-5:-5:-5 He is not spray tanned. He goes to B & Q on a wednesday (to get his over 60's discount) & buys a vat of cuprinol. I've got a shed the same colour as him.

Has any undeserving American actually bought any of Burrells furnature or wine?? Come on, own up :thinking:
Oscar Namechange

Hey Chezzie, all our American & Australian friends are now saying Ant & who????:thinking:

Return to “Request A New Forum Here”