only an idea but....

pink princess

only an idea but....

Post by pink princess »

what about a forum where people can post links to websites which they think others may find useful.....

could open up a huge variety of helpful topics....

not quite sure how it would work, as in would you have sub forums to post your entertainment links, weather links, sport links or just one where you posted what the link was for in the title....
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
devist8me

only an idea but....

Post by devist8me »

pink princess wrote: what about a forum where people can post links to websites which they think others may find useful.....

not quite sure how it would work, as in would you have sub forums to post your entertainment links, weather links, sport links or just one where you posted what the link was for in the title....

I would like this. Probably just a "interesting links" section/topic and in the subject, put what it pertains to.
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
Tombstone

only an idea but....

Post by Tombstone »

pink princess wrote: what about a forum where people can post links to websites which they think others may find useful.....

This is a good idea. See this link on what we are planning on adding:

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showt ... ight=links
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
pink princess

only an idea but....

Post by pink princess »

im not that brilliant with technology it all gets so confusing but i from what i get it sounds like a good idea! :D

as someone who works in admin i am always having to look for everyday useful websites and would like to share the ones i come across

i had also wondered whether a forum for bargains would be viable here, somewhere to post if you go to the shops and see something on special offer or come across an offer on the internet....

for example in the UK one of our DIY stores had a special offer on wallpaper the other week, some of it was half price including many designer ones....

the only trouble would be with the wide mix of nations posting here not all bargains would apply to everyone so it may need to be broken down into countries....

again just another idea though :D
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

ForumGarden

only an idea but....

Post by ForumGarden »

pink princess wrote: im not that brilliant with technology it all gets so confusing but i from what i get it sounds like a good idea! :D

as someone who works in admin i am always having to look for everyday useful websites and would like to share the ones i come across

i had also wondered whether a forum for bargains would be viable here, somewhere to post if you go to the shops and see something on special offer or come across an offer on the internet....

for example in the UK one of our DIY stores had a special offer on wallpaper the other week, some of it was half price including many designer ones....

the only trouble would be with the wide mix of nations posting here not all bargains would apply to everyone so it may need to be broken down into countries....

again just another idea though :D
We had a "Hot Deals" forum for a little while. It was taken down due to inactivity and the problems you expressed above.

I think it would be a good idea to resurrect it and have a US and UK version. How does that sound?
minks

only an idea but....

Post by minks »

Forumgarden wrote: We had a "Hot Deals" forum for a little while. It was taken down due to inactivity and the problems you expressed above.

I think it would be a good idea to resurrect it and have a US and UK version. How does that sound?

Absolutely as long as they "ship" to Canada tee hee hee
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
ForumGarden

only an idea but....

Post by ForumGarden »

minks wrote: Absolutely as long as they "ship" to Canada tee hee hee
Holy cow! You are right about that! Add Canada too? Do the US coupons and deals apply to Canada usually? I just don't know.
minks

only an idea but....

Post by minks »

Forumgarden wrote: Holy cow! You are right about that! Add Canada too? Do the US coupons and deals apply to Canada usually? I just don't know.

Not Generally

hehehe no worries mate, we are pretty much a minority here and if ya miss us that is understood hehehehehe

― Mae West
ForumGarden

only an idea but....

Post by ForumGarden »

minks wrote: Not Generally

hehehe no worries mate, we are pretty much a minority here and if ya miss us that is understood hehehehehe
We'll add a Candadian section too! We will just need people to post there...
minks

only an idea but....

Post by minks »

Forumgarden wrote: We'll add a Candadian section too! We will just need people to post there...

OKILY DOKILY THANKS

― Mae West
pink princess

only an idea but....

Post by pink princess »

maybe we wont get plagued with free blistex samples in the nutrition bit!!! ;)

think it definitely would need to be split into countries though, i mean its not our fault the gardens so great it attracts people from all over! ;-)

now ill just have to find some stuff to post there!!

:D
life is what you make it

Return to “Request A New Forum Here”