Personal Finance Forum

Philadelphia Eagle

Personal Finance Forum

Post by Philadelphia Eagle »

We don't have a forum which covers the very important and interesting subject of personal finance.

We all make investments throughout our lives to cater to our financial requirements.

These come in many forms ranging from savings accounts through stocks, bonds, mutual funds and the many types of more detailed investment vehicles available today.

The subject is wide-ranging and international and a forum to exchange views , experiences etc. might prove both interesting and instructive.
America the Beautiful :-6

website - home.comcast.net/~nmusgrave/
LottomagicZ4941

Personal Finance Forum

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

www.money-talk.org is an existing such forum. Attracts quite a bit of spam.

I posted a plug for 401Ks in the friends and advice area once.

When I was grossly under employed and turned 21 and thus becomming ellegable for the 401K I bit the bullet. Thinking that it would get me use to less money to prepair for when my car died I contributed the max that my employer would permit. The max was 15%. Well funny thing happened when I got my pay check. My take home actually went up!!!!!!!

I had a big mouth and several of my co-workers also joined after my experience.
Tombstone

Personal Finance Forum

Post by Tombstone »

Philadelphia Eagle wrote: We don't have a forum which covers the very important and interesting subject of personal finance.

We all make investments throughout our lives to cater to our financial requirements.

These come in many forms ranging from savings accounts through stocks, bonds, mutual funds and the many types of more detailed investment vehicles available today.

The subject is wide-ranging and international and a forum to exchange views , experiences etc. might prove both interesting and instructive.

Hi Philly Eagle,

Check out:

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/forum ... .php?f=180

This is the personal finance area of FG.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.

Return to “Request A New Forum Here”