Going to miss Grant

tazzy

Going to miss Grant

Post by tazzy »

I do not know about anyone else, but I will miss seeing Grant on Ghost Hunters. I hope he will come on the show once and awhile.:(
flopstock

Going to miss Grant

Post by flopstock »

Have you heard why he was leaving?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Biyu

Going to miss Grant

Post by Biyu »

I suspect he will be involved with the Halloween specials but I'm not to be quoted "this is not goodbye this is not the end" I do suspect steve will be taking over for him tho (look at how the team copes when Jason or grant leave for whatever reason that's the setup I'm expecting --haley? May even become a more stable part too) we will all see later this year tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YZGI

Going to miss Grant

Post by YZGI »

I've never watched the show..

Do they often find ghosts?
flopstock

Going to miss Grant

Post by flopstock »

YZGI;1392252 wrote: I've never watched the show..

Do they often find ghosts?

They are the more serious version of Ghost Adventurers. They all have this high tech ghost detecting hardware these days.

These guys aren't so bad, because they can explain real reasons(other than ghosts) for folks being freaked out and calling them in.

And I think it was these guys who uncovered and ran the episode of folks faking it. I liked that one.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Biyu

Going to miss Grant

Post by Biyu »

When was the people faking it one?

But yea I heard there was something on one of the cameras on there first international that could have been debunked but wasn't and they called it evidence

There are a few good evps and such and they do try to debunk as much as they can they also occasionially joke "were roto rooter plumbers we live dark creepy basements" they typically don't work with psychics (academy had 1-2 in that were one was trying to hide there gift) they often try to get as many as possible to experience the same thing they often work in teams of 2 (except academy that's like 5 cause there teaching)

Yes I watch all of the shows lol ghi taps and gha lol and that's how I know them too

YZGI

Going to miss Grant

Post by YZGI »

flopstock;1392256 wrote: They are the more serious version of Ghost Adventurers. They all have this high tech ghost detecting hardware these days.

These guys aren't so bad, because they can explain real reasons(other than ghosts) for folks being freaked out and calling them in.

And I think it was these guys who uncovered and ran the episode of folks faking it. I liked that one.

Thanks, I'll check it out.
tazzy

Going to miss Grant

Post by tazzy »

There office is in RhodeIsland, right up the street from me. I think he is leaving to spend time with family, or he is getting more involved in his music career. I heard they are working on a record right now.
flopstock

Going to miss Grant

Post by flopstock »

Biyu;1392258 wrote: When was the people faking it one?

But yea I heard there was something on one of the cameras on there first international that could have been debunked but wasn't and they called it evidence

There are a few good evps and such and they do try to debunk as much as they can they also occasionially joke "were roto rooter plumbers we live dark creepy basements" they typically don't work with psychics (academy had 1-2 in that were one was trying to hide there gift) they often try to get as many as possible to experience the same thing they often work in teams of 2 (except academy that's like 5 cause there teaching)

Yes I watch all of the shows lol ghi taps and gha lol and that's how I know them too

It was some inn on the west coast i think. these guys found the wires in the ceilings and walls and not only confronted the people but let us watch.

I saw it last fall but it may have been a rerun. I'll google it.

tazzy

Going to miss Grant

Post by tazzy »

Talked to Grant, he is prusuing his art career and music. He also wants to spend time with his family.

Return to “Request A New Forum Here”