Can We Have Like a Black Room?

User avatar
jones jones
Posts: 6601
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by jones jones »

I am aware that "contributing members" here at the Garden have a "Green Room" where they can like get together and make certain decisions which ultimately could affect ALL members.

Now I earn my keep in a country which has a constitution which clearly states that no matter what your status is you should be treated as an equal.

So if Forum Garden is an equal opportunity Site then perhaps those of us who are not contributors should be accorded the same privilege?

To answer the question which will now be on every contributors lips ... I do not feel obliged to contribute simply because I feel that my threads posted here help to keep FG up and running.

So can we have a Black Room maybe?

Wotcha say guys?
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by AnneBoleyn »

How about the whole Forum is our black room?
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by Snowfire »

Privilege comes at a price. Bryn needs to attract a revenue to help run the place and does so by offering incentives and privileges for a small donation. None of us are obliged but those that do are rewarded a little
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Very often, members state how much they enjoy this forum. Yet, for whatever reason won't spend a couple of quid or dollars to support Bryn and the site. If they did that, they would have every opportunity to comment In the Green Room.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I would never get off this computer, would never have any life aside from this computer, would get done less than I do now if I were a Green Member. Those are the reasons I am not. I find it hard enough to stay away as it is & I don't mind the Green people having a private say.
User avatar
jones jones
Posts: 6601
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by jones jones »

AnneBoleyn;1440618 wrote: How about the whole Forum is our black room?


:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
User avatar
jones jones
Posts: 6601
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by jones jones »

Snowfire;1440619 wrote: Privilege comes at a price. Bryn needs to attract a revenue to help run the place and does so by offering incentives and privileges for a small donation. None of us are obliged but those that do are rewarded a little


:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by AnneBoleyn »

jones jones;1440625 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl


Are you laughing at me or with me? Either way, I'm glad you're having fun! :-D
User avatar
jones jones
Posts: 6601
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by jones jones »

oscar;1440620 wrote: Very often, members state how much they enjoy this forum. Yet, for whatever reason won't spend a couple of quid or dollars to support Bryn and the site. If they did that, they would have every opportunity to comment In the Green Room.


The very presence of The Chosen one on this site is worth gazillions to Bryn and FG ....

I am talking about the rights of Joe citizen aka Joe Le Taxi ... Ever heard that song by Johnny Depp's ex-girlfriend?
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
User avatar
jones jones
Posts: 6601
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by jones jones »

AnneBoleyn;1440624 wrote: I would never get off this computer, would never have any life aside from this computer, would get done less than I do now if I were a Green Member. Those are the reasons I am not. I find it hard enough to stay away as it is & I don't mind the Green people having a private say.


But doesn't it irk you that they can discuss you in private?
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
User avatar
jones jones
Posts: 6601
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by jones jones »

AnneBoleyn;1440627 wrote: Are you laughing at me or with me? Either way, I'm glad you're having fun! :-D


Annie ... Annie ... Annie my dearest! Would I evva evva larf At you?
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
User avatar
Snowfire
Posts: 4835
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by Snowfire »

jones jones;1440630 wrote: But doesn't it irk you that they can discuss you in private?


You flatter yourself. Do you not think we might even if we werent green members
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
User avatar
jones jones
Posts: 6601
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by jones jones »

I'm not like trying to knock the earthlings who contribute cash to FG ... Whatever floats you boat dude!

However I am saying that without members ... contributing or otherwise ... there is no FG ... QED.
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
User avatar
jones jones
Posts: 6601
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by jones jones »

Snowfire;1440632 wrote: You flatter yourself. Do you not think we might even if we werent green members


I flatter myself? Surely you jest?

Of course most members (excluding The Chosen One), do pee em stuff.

However this should NOT be done in a secret forum,
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by AnneBoleyn »

jones jones;1440630 wrote: But doesn't it irk you that they can discuss you in private?


No, it does not.
Bruv
Posts: 12181
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:05 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by Bruv »

jones jones;1440628 wrote: The very presence of The Chosen one on this site is worth gazillions to Bryn and FG ....




Where should they send the cheque ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
User avatar
jones jones
Posts: 6601
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by jones jones »

AnneBoleyn;1440644 wrote: No, it does not.


Okay.
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by Ahso! »

A "black room" has a bit of irony to it, but I'd like a forum, room - whatever - that is out of public view where members could go to just bicker and cuss at each other and post more colorful stuff. Another forum I frequent has one of those and it works great. Threads hat get out of hand can be put there too instead of locking or trashing them. Moderation would be a bit more active though. This other forum has an outstanding moderation policy and philosophy, but the moderators too are also very good at what they do.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

But then, anyone joining FG Is asked to abide by the rules of the forum. Those are the rules and It's simple, don't like them, then go somewhere else.

But don't join a forum where there are rules and then whine when you've broken those rules that see your posts being discussed In the Green Room.

If you want to be an arsshole and bait and flame members then go somewhere like Mock.

You can't join a forum where there are rules, break those rules and then whinge that the moderation Is too heavy on you.

Having said that, all members fall out at some point and there will always be spats just as real life does.

As I understand It, the Green Room was favoured so anyone contributing could see reported posts and comment on them without moderators discussing members behind closed doors.

I have to say that when this system first came In, and the first time I became a supporting member and could see those discussions, I was appalled at some here at how downright nasty people could be when they think you can't see what they are writing.

Yet since Bryn took over, that seems to have stopped and I haven't seen any real personal attacks for a very long time.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Snooz
Posts: 4800
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:05 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by Snooz »

jones jones;1440630 wrote: But doesn't it irk you that they can discuss you in private?


I read that at first as "they can discuss your privates."
User avatar
Snooz
Posts: 4800
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:05 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by Snooz »

oscar;1440657 wrote: But then, anyone joining FG Is asked to abide by the rules of the forum. Those are the rules and It's simple, don't like them, then go somewhere else.

But don't join a forum where there are rules and then whine when you've broken those rules that see your posts being discussed In the Green Room.

If you want to be an arsshole and bait and flame members then go somewhere like Mock.

You can't join a forum where there are rules, break those rules and then whinge that the moderation Is too heavy on you.

Having said that, all members fall out at some point and there will always be spats just as real life does.

As I understand It, the Green Room was favoured so anyone contributing could see reported posts and comment on them without moderators discussing members behind closed doors.

I have to say that when this system first came In, and the first time I became a supporting member and could see those discussions, I was appalled at some here at how downright nasty people could be when they think you can't see what they are writing.

Yet since Bryn took over, that seems to have stopped and I haven't seen any real personal attacks for a very long time.


There's a lot more visibility now and the moderation is much less heavy handed. I still get scolded occasionally but Bryn has been very patient with some of his problem children *cough*oscarandme*cough*
User avatar
Bryn Mawr
Posts: 15981
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:54 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

jones jones;1440615 wrote: I am aware that "contributing members" here at the Garden have a "Green Room" where they can like get together and make certain decisions which ultimately could affect ALL members.

Now I earn my keep in a country which has a constitution which clearly states that no matter what your status is you should be treated as an equal.

So if Forum Garden is an equal opportunity Site then perhaps those of us who are not contributors should be accorded the same privilege?

To answer the question which will now be on every contributors lips ... I do not feel obliged to contribute simply because I feel that my threads posted here help to keep FG up and running.

So can we have a Black Room maybe?

Wotcha say guys?


What would you propose should be discussed in the new area?

The supporter's area is there specifically to discuss the way the the site is run - the supporters have paid into the site and have bought the right to have their say.

The way that your posts help to keep FG up and running is by bringing in outside interest - this would not happen if the area you posts are in is hidden from outsiders and from the search engines.

FG is not intrinsically an equal oppertunity site, I'm far less tollerent of new posters than I am of those who've been here for a while and contributed for example, and the members who show their faith in the site by contributing to the costs deserve to gain benefit by doing so.

So, if you can show good reason then I'll do it but I cannot see one at the moment.
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

What about a brown room ? Where we go when we're mildly peeved and Irked?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Bryn Mawr
Posts: 15981
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:54 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1440695 wrote: What about a brown room ? Where we go when we're mildly peeved and Irked?


I thouht the brown room was where you went after a tank slapper during a series of tightening bends.
Bruv
Posts: 12181
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:05 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by Bruv »

How about a Blue room so we can curse at each other ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
User avatar
Snooz
Posts: 4800
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:05 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by Snooz »

User avatar
Bryn Mawr
Posts: 15981
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:54 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Bruv;1440701 wrote: How about a Blue room so we can curse at each other ?


There's far too much of that already
Ahso!
Posts: 10215
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by Ahso! »

Bryn Mawr;1440705 wrote: There's far too much of that alreadyYou'd be surprised that when the option is there it's hardly used voluntarily. And often when threads are moved there the audience diminishes and the two or three go on their tare until they wear each other out. If it gets too out of hand bans are invoked whether temporary or permanent. Most bans though are done to trolls who just won't quit the behavior.

As for contributing financially? I've considered it and I'm conflicted about it.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire



I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
FG
Posts: 957
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by FG »

jones jones;1440615 wrote: I am aware that "contributing members" here at the Garden have a "Green Room" where they can like get together and make certain decisions which ultimately could affect ALL members.

Now I earn my keep in a country which has a constitution which clearly states that no matter what your status is you should be treated as an equal.

So if Forum Garden is an equal opportunity Site then perhaps those of us who are not contributors should be accorded the same privilege?

To answer the question which will now be on every contributors lips ... I do not feel obliged to contribute simply because I feel that my threads posted here help to keep FG up and running.

So can we have a Black Room maybe?

Wotcha say guys?


If I paraphrase your request, perhaps you could tell me whether I misunderstood.

Only registered members can post on FG. One has to register, and authenticate, and then one can post. After a probationary period one can even include URLs.

Only Supporting Members can reed and post in the Green Room (actually, it's called Reported Posts). This allows Supporting Members to moderate post content.

There are also Moderators with their own forum area. They have rights relating to deletion and censure.

There's even an Admin forum just for Administrators.

However, what you seem to be asking for is a forum area which isn't indexed by search engines, isn't reedable by anyone not logged into FG and can be red and posted to by everyone else.

To quote Monty Python and the Holy Grail, "We already have one". It's called the compost pile. It's an opt-in forum area for members only, with password protection to allow uninterested members to opt out of seeing these localized posts of which you speak.

How does what you seek differ from that?





eta: the exact wording is

ARTHUR: Please go and tell your master that we have been charged by God with a sacred quest, and if he will give us food and shelter for this night he can join us in our quest for the Holy Grail.

FRENCH KNIGHT: Well, I'll ask him, but I don't think he'll be very keen. He's already got one, you see?


☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!



Your satisfactory is our goals
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Snooze, what the hell? You are Bastet now?
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Ahso!;1440713 wrote:

As for contributing financially? I've considered it and I'm conflicted about it.


What's the nature of your conflict?
FG
Posts: 957
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by FG »

AnneBoleyn;1440754 wrote: Snooze, what the hell? You are Bastet now?


And why not. I've long had my eye on the British Museum's statuette of God of Cats, if they ever open a lending service.

Snooze found The Button.


☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!



Your satisfactory is our goals
User avatar
AnneBoleyn
Posts: 6632
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by AnneBoleyn »

FG;1440763 wrote: And why not. I've long had my eye on the British Museum's statuette of God of Cats, if they ever open a lending service.

Snooze found The Button.


What's The Button?
User avatar
jones jones
Posts: 6601
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by jones jones »

oscar;1440657 wrote: But then, anyone joining FG Is asked to abide by the rules of the forum. Those are the rules and It's simple, don't like them, then go somewhere else.

But don't join a forum where there are rules and then whine when you've broken those rules that see your posts being discussed In the Green Room.

If you want to be an arsshole and bait and flame members then go somewhere like Mock.

You can't join a forum where there are rules, break those rules and then whinge that the moderation Is too heavy on you.

Having said that, all members fall out at some point and there will always be spats just as real life does.

As I understand It, the Green Room was favoured so anyone contributing could see reported posts and comment on them without moderators discussing members behind closed doors.

I have to say that when this system first came In, and the first time I became a supporting member and could see those discussions, I was appalled at some here at how downright nasty people could be when they think you can't see what they are writing.

Yet since Bryn took over, that seems to have stopped and I haven't seen any real personal attacks for a very long time.


You do go on a bit ... don't you?
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

jones jones;1440772 wrote: You do go on a bit ... don't you? As It happens Big Boy, It wasn't directed at you or anyone In particular.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
jones jones
Posts: 6601
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by jones jones »

Bryn Mawr;1440691 wrote: What would you propose should be discussed in the new area?

The supporter's area is there specifically to discuss the way the the site is run - the supporters have paid into the site and have bought the right to have their say.

The way that your posts help to keep FG up and running is by bringing in outside interest - this would not happen if the area you posts are in is hidden from outsiders and from the search engines.

FG is not intrinsically an equal oppertunity site, I'm far less tollerent of new posters than I am of those who've been here for a while and contributed for example, and the members who show their faith in the site by contributing to the costs deserve to gain benefit by doing so.

So, if you can show good reason then I'll do it but I cannot see one at the moment.


Well that settles it I guess.
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
User avatar
jones jones
Posts: 6601
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by jones jones »

oscar;1440773 wrote: As It happens Big Boy, It wasn't directed at you or anyone In particular.


I repeat ... You do go on a bit ... don't you?
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

jones jones;1440776 wrote: I repeat ... You do go on a bit ... don't you? Is It because you're not part of the Groovy Gang?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
jones jones
Posts: 6601
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by jones jones »

oscar;1440787 wrote: Is It because you're not part of the Groovy Gang?


There's a Groovy Gang here on FG? I'm impressed ...
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
User avatar
YZGI
Posts: 11525
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:24 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by YZGI »

I can't believe no one has asked for a white room yet.
User avatar
LarsMac
Posts: 12957
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Far Out, Man

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by LarsMac »

YZGI;1440796 wrote: I can't believe no one has asked for a white room yet.
We already got one o' them.
Control is an illusion. The Chaos is all part of the fun.
-Susan Hattie Steinsapir
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

YZGI;1440796 wrote: I can't believe no one has asked for a white room yet. I can't believe that you can't believe It.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
fuzzywuzzy
Posts: 6596
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Well that's two minutes of my life I'll never get back.
User avatar
LarsMac
Posts: 12957
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Far Out, Man

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by LarsMac »

fuzzywuzzy;1440809 wrote: Well that's two minutes of my life I'll never get back.


As Bertrand Russell once said, time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
Control is an illusion. The Chaos is all part of the fun.
-Susan Hattie Steinsapir
FG
Posts: 957
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by FG »

AnneBoleyn;1440765 wrote: What's The Button?


Do you know, I expect Bryn's wondering the same question right now - I bet he had no idea there was a user name-change button on the site, much less that it only requires Registered User rights.

What I can't immediately remember is whether it lets a member change someone else's username too.


☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!



Your satisfactory is our goals
User avatar
Bryn Mawr
Posts: 15981
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:54 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by Bryn Mawr »

FG;1440825 wrote: Do you know, I expect Bryn's wondering the same question right now - I bet he had no idea there was a user name-change button on the site, much less that it only requires Registered User rights.

What I can't immediately remember is whether it lets a member change someone else's username too.


As I recall you buy a name change in the FG Shop for ?5000? credits.
FG
Posts: 957
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by FG »

Bryn Mawr;1440826 wrote: As I recall you buy a name change in the FG Shop for ?5000? credits.


Not so loud, or they'll all be at it.


☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!



Your satisfactory is our goals
fuzzywuzzy
Posts: 6596
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I wont change my name. If I'm not a bit fuzzywuzzy before I come on to the site I certainly am by the time I leave it. :wah:

Probs about time I threw a couple of bucks toward this site anyway :p
fuzzywuzzy
Posts: 6596
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

LarsMac;1440817 wrote: As Bertrand Russell once said, time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.


Boredom is a vital problem for the moralist, since at least half the sins of mankind are caused by the fear of it.

~ Bertrand Russell
User avatar
LarsMac
Posts: 12957
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Far Out, Man

Can We Have Like a Black Room?

Post by LarsMac »

fuzzywuzzy;1440832 wrote: Boredom is a vital problem for the moralist, since at least half the sins of mankind are caused by the fear of it.

~ Bertrand Russell


A notion too oft forgot in today's world, methinks
Control is an illusion. The Chaos is all part of the fun.
-Susan Hattie Steinsapir

Return to “Request A New Forum Here”