Children with Down's Syndrome

Debsbabe

Post by Debsbabe »

Hello my son Cameron is 11 months old and has down's syndrome. Finding a forum for children who have DS is very hard. in fact i have only been able to find a couple. normally we end up on a special needs forum which is nice but sometimes it is nice to talk to people who know exactly what you are going through.

It would be lovely if forumgarden would start up one of these forums i would tell the people i do know about it and hopefully would become a much used much needed forum.

Love Debbie and family xx
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Hello and welcome...we do have the physically challenged forum here as you know, i hope you will find people here who can empathize and offer support. :)
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

one of my favorite hairdressing days is every sixth tuesday i visit supported living accomodation for people with downs syndrome, they're lovely :-4

hope you find lots of support here & meet new friends
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

WELCOME DEBBIE,

You are blessed I responded to you in the Physically Challenged thread.. :-4
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “Request A New Forum Here”