Paid Subscription not activating?

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
woppy71

Post by woppy71 »

Yay, I'm back!! But.....

I paid for a six month subscription, but I'm not showing up as green nor are any of the premium features working. Any Ideas people?
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Welcome Back!

Not sure why you're not green yet but hopefully someone will be along soon with Admin rights to sort it out. :-6
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Looks green to me. I know the server was running slow last night. Maybe that had something to do with it?
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

FourPart;1476838 wrote: Looks green to me. I know the server was running slow last night. Maybe that had something to do with it?

Woppy's name is green? At the moment the only green name in this thread is mine that I can see.
spot

Post by spot »

Yo. Wappster. Dude.

I'll go and look. Welcome Back &c&c.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

'Tis done :-)

Unfortunately the automatic subscription service is not working at the moment and I have to do it by hand.

Welcome back :-6
spot

Post by spot »

I just spent a v.puzzled five minutes checking that profile and the usergroup settings, wondering why it all looked Premium to me. You'd done it while I was changing my login rights.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot;1476843 wrote: I just spent a v.puzzled five minutes checking that profile and the usergroup settings, wondering why it all looked Premium to me. You'd done it while I was changing my login rights.

I don't hang about you know :-)
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

woppy71;1476832 wrote: Yay, I'm back!! But.....

I paid for a six month subscription, but I'm not showing up as green nor are any of the premium features working. Any Ideas people?
Welcome back Woppy!
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Welcome back Woppy ! Hope you are OK and life is treating you better. :D ;)
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
woppy71

Post by woppy71 »

Thank you for sorting this out for me :) Yes, it is good to be back, I work permanent night shifts now and spend all the time on my own, so I needed something to distract my mind and make time go faster.

Thanks all for the welcome back :)
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”