Problem logging in

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
User avatar
tude dog
Posts: 5121
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 am

Problem logging in

Post by tude dog »

For some reason, I log in and am directed to the scene which wants me to log in. If I go the HOME tab I can view and write. I cannot use any tab like ONLINE USERS or respond to a thread using the "Reply With Quote"
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
User avatar
Bryn Mawr
Posts: 15981
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:54 pm

Problem logging in

Post by Bryn Mawr »

tude dog;1519006 wrote: For some reason, I log in and am directed to the scene which wants me to log in. If I go the HOME tab I can view and write. I cannot use any tab like ONLINE USERS or respond to a thread using the "Reply With Quote"


Is this related to the problems described in :-

Heads up, ForumGarden is going down for a half hour, on the hour
User avatar
tude dog
Posts: 5121
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 am

Problem logging in

Post by tude dog »

Bryn Mawr;1519013 wrote: Is this related to the problems described in :-

Heads up, ForumGarden is going down for a half hour, on the hour


I don't know what is going on. To look at the main page it looks like I am not logged in but yet presently I seem to have full access to the site.

I just now clicked in and can see everything like it should be. So I go back and forth between the two. :confused:
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
User avatar
tude dog
Posts: 5121
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 am

Problem logging in

Post by tude dog »

tude dog;1519014 wrote: I don't know what is going on. To look at the main page it looks like I am not logged in but yet presently I seem to have full access to the site.

I just now clicked in and can see everything like it should be. So I go back and forth between the two. :confused:


Well, I just left and came back and everything is OK. Making me want to give up drinking.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
User avatar
LarsMac
Posts: 12925
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Far Out, Man

Problem logging in

Post by LarsMac »

tude dog;1519015 wrote: Well, I just left and came back and everything is OK. Making me want to give up drinking.


if you don't log out when you leave it will look ok when you come back. check the "remember me" when you log in.

If you log out, when you come back, you will see the same weirdness when you log back in.
Control is an illusion. The Chaos is all part of the fun.
-Susan Hattie Steinsapir
User avatar
tude dog
Posts: 5121
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 am

Problem logging in

Post by tude dog »

LarsMac;1519016 wrote: if you don't log out when you leave it will look ok when you come back. check the "remember me" when you log in.

If you log out, when you come back, you will see the same weirdness when you log back in.


I log in and it seems accepted, instantly I'm asked to log in. I did that an finally I have access and still not logged in?

Now I am going to leave this site and come back.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
User avatar
tude dog
Posts: 5121
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:48 am

Problem logging in

Post by tude dog »

LarsMac;1519016 wrote: if you don't log out when you leave it will look ok when you come back. check the "remember me" when you log in.

If you log out, when you come back, you will see the same weirdness when you log back in.


I posted a reply and now I am logged in, and I don't see the reply.

I'll take your advice.

Thank You
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
User avatar
LarsMac
Posts: 12925
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Far Out, Man

Problem logging in

Post by LarsMac »

I know I still see some wierd stuff going on.

I select "New Posts" and select a thread, read it up to date, maybe even reply to it, and the click on "New Posts" again. and the same list of threads shows up and none of my updates are there.
Control is an illusion. The Chaos is all part of the fun.
-Susan Hattie Steinsapir
Bruv
Posts: 12181
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:05 pm

Problem logging in

Post by Bruv »

Refresh and the bold thread titles become light font, when they should have disappeared.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”