RIP Annie Belle

Discussions about your pets!
WAMOMMA

RIP Annie Belle

Post by WAMOMMA »

My husband and I had to put our dog down about two weeks ago. We had her for thirteen years. I really miss her. I keep thinking she is going to walk around the corner. We told our 3 yr old she had to go to a farm and be a mommy to some new puppies. We live around the corner from a barn and everyday on the way home from pre school he asks if we can go see Annie.

:-1

It stinks.
Snooz

RIP Annie Belle

Post by Snooz »

Aw, I'm sorry to hear about Annie Belle. I hate losing pets to death, they should get to live longer. I hope you get a puppy soon, it really does help fill the void and your little guy will be distracted by a new furball. And they can grow up together.
Oscar Namechange

RIP Annie Belle

Post by Oscar Namechange »

It does stink and I'm sorry for your loss...

I know exactly what you mean. We lost Scully aged 15 just a few months ago and I still look for her for that nano second until I realise she's gone...
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
valerie

RIP Annie Belle

Post by valerie »

I'm so, so sorry. I do know just how much it hurts.

>
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

Wandrin

RIP Annie Belle

Post by Wandrin »

I'm sorry to hear about Annie Belle. I know how tough it can be to lose a 4 legged friend.
flopstock

RIP Annie Belle

Post by flopstock »

Our dog went in may. we still talk about her all the time.

Loved her so much that we got a rescue mutt less then two months later.

Still miss her though.

So sorry for your loss. They do become family
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”