missing newborn found

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
Portia

missing newborn found

Post by Portia »

safely! i could not find a thread about this, but many may be familiar with the story of the young MO mother being stabbed and her newborn stolen. it was a woman who slashed the mother, who was lucky to have survived. it's so good to hear a happy ending! there has not been any information released about the assailant/kidnapper yet.
chonsigirl

missing newborn found

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, I heard that story on the news. Thank goodness the baby is found!
valerie

missing newborn found

Post by valerie »

I bet that will be one joyful reunion, huh?

:-6
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

Portia

missing newborn found

Post by Portia »

valerie wrote: I bet that will be one joyful reunion, huh?

:-6the sheriff came to the door, very emotional, and drove the parents directly to the hospital where the little girl was being evaluated. she was 11 days old today. :)
AussiePam

missing newborn found

Post by AussiePam »

Thankyou Portia for posting that. I saw the earlier news item in my local aussie newspaper and said a prayer the baby would be found safe and well. A lucky escape for Mum and Bub.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Portia

missing newborn found

Post by Portia »

there's a bit more info now, it seems the female who kidnapped the child after slashing the mom had recently had a miscarriage. not an unexpected element. a little deranged for certain. she had the baby in an abandoned house, one of her relatives saw makeup on the baby's forehead and wiped it off, revealing the birthmark that had been publicized. the relative was good enough to call the sheriff's office.
Peg

missing newborn found

Post by Peg »

The SIL is the one who turned the kidnapper in. It had to be rough. She should be commended for what she did. I am glad that both mother and baby are okay.
Babies_Mama00

missing newborn found

Post by Babies_Mama00 »

YIKES. I had not yet heard about this story but gawd I could not imagine being that childs mother. I know I am going to be one over protective mom hehehehehe. No one will hurt my child, at least not if i can help it.
abbey

missing newborn found

Post by abbey »

A happy ending, yaaaaaaaay. :-4
cherandbuster

missing newborn found

Post by cherandbuster »

Happy endings are truly the best :-6

Thanks for sharing it with us, Portia :)
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Return to “Missing Children”