5 yr old Madeline McCann Abducted

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
Spinner

Post by Spinner »

Madeline was abducted while on holiday in Portugal on May 3rd. She was 4 yrs old. On May 5th she turned 5.

==========================

"British 3 year old Madeleine McCann was abducted from her apartment bedroom in Praia da Luz holiday village (Algarve, Portugal) on Thursday 3rd of May 2007. There is currently a £100,000 reward for the safe return of Madeleine.

If you have any information please call the police on (00 351) 218 641 000.

===============

Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Spinner;611213 wrote: SIZE=3]Madeline was abducted while on holiday in Portugal on May 3rd. She was 4 yrs old. On May 5th she turned 5.

This is quite possibly bad news:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... ddy113.xml

"Mr and Mrs McCann, who are clinging to the hope that Madeleine is still alive, were with detectives when they were passed an anonymous handwritten letter and map.

It claimed the four-year-old was buried in scrubland, "under branches and rocks", seven metres from a road.

The map pinpointed a dirt track in an area near Odiaxere, north east of Praia da Luz, where Madeleine was kidnapped from her bedroom 41 days ago."

More in various news sources I'm sure.
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

Oh my god I hope not.

"It is believed the tip off may have come from the same anonymous source who predicted where the bodies of two murdered children would be found in Belgium last year."
Peg

Post by Peg »

detectives leading the inquiry now focusing on the belief that Madeleine has died, possibly by accident in the apartment on the night she disappeared.

Link
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Peg;684273 wrote: Link

for pete's sake although they are not exactly parent of the year contenders , to slur that the child died in the apartment is as good as saying they murdered her :(:(
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

The blood that they found in the apartment wasn't any of that families.
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

The article in the link above was dated June 16th. That letter was found to be false.
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

mikeinie;684293 wrote: The article in the link above was dated June 16th. That letter was found to be false.

Well spotted, I didn't even click on the link but the others should have seen that :rolleyes:
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Peg

Post by Peg »

Father: Madeleine McCann 'snatched not killed'

By Richard Edwards in Praia da Luz

Last Updated: 11:30am BST 23/08/2007
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

AngelEyes82;684318 wrote: I seen the date and it says 23/8/2007

Last Updated: 11:30am BST 23/08/2007

Yes, but that is the date of todays news and web up date however the article is then from a search field and the date at the top of the news article is June 16th.
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

mikeinie;684323 wrote: Yes, but that is the date of todays news and web up date however the article is then from a search field and the date at the top of the news article is June 16th.

Letter claims Madeleine is 'buried under rocks'

By Richard Edwards in Praia da Luz

Last Updated: 2:20am BST 14/06/2007
henrychalder

Post by henrychalder »

The abduction of the child would have been risky, from what I've seen of the apartment a person would have had to climb to the window knowing that 3 children were inside not just one. All avenues have been explored with little results, its not surprising for the police to come to a conclusion an accident had occured. Both parents were in the medical profession and the question would have to be asked..had Madeline ever received medication from the parents? Was Madeline difficult to get to sleep? If Madeline had found to be accidentally killed the ramification's would have been devastating for the parents, regarding future careers and keeping custody of the twins. This senario has been printed in a Portugese magazine, claiming that they have gleaned it from someone involved in the inquiry.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

henrychalder I have long wonderd the same thing of the Parents. Something about this just doesn't make sense to me and I keep coming back to the Parents.

[QUOTE]If Madeline had found to be accidentally killed the ramification's would have been devastating for the parents, regarding future careers and keeping custody of the twins. This senario has been printed in a Portugese magazine, claiming that they have gleaned it from someone involved in the inquiry.[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “Missing Children”