Chasing Parent

Discuss missing children, unsolved or suspicious deaths, and unidentified persons. Amber Alerts to be posted in the Amber Alert Forum only.
PeterSenese

Chasing Parent

Post by PeterSenese »

If you are a Chasing Parent, make sure you keep focussed on all things.
spot

Chasing Parent

Post by spot »

God only knows what that's in aid of, but I'd like it hooking back to http://www.writers.net/forum/read/6/13565/13565 as plain strange.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Chezzie

Chasing Parent

Post by Chezzie »

http://www.petersenese.com/Home_Page.html

He has a nice smile and a lovey little boy called Tyler:-6
spot

Chasing Parent

Post by spot »

He also confuses the concept of missing children with that of disputed custody.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Chezzie

Chasing Parent

Post by Chezzie »

ahhh hes missing his kid.he dont have a missing kid.........got ya Spot:)
spot

Chasing Parent

Post by spot »

You want me to be contentious just for the fun of it? Here we go - three quarters of Amber Alerts are disputed custody cases too. Go on, tell me it can't be so.
Chezzie

Chasing Parent

Post by Chezzie »

spot;778324 wrote: You want me to be contentious just for the fun of it? Here we go - three quarters of Amber Alerts are disputed custody cases too. Go on, tell me it can't be so.

Is that to me?? If it is can I have the English version:thinking::(

Never heard of an amber alert???

Im not disputing anything or anything really..........dont even know why I came in here now...Oh yes I dropped my silver bullet in the corner over there, Nomad needs it...Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Kathy Ellen

Chasing Parent

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Chezzie,

I think Spot is responding to PS. Amber alert is a "missing child report" that they post on the tv, radio, and bb boards in your town to alert you that a child is missing and give you info on the kidnapping.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/ ... PageId=991
Chezzie

Chasing Parent

Post by Chezzie »

thanks Kathy Ellen ....hunniepie:-

Return to “Missing Children”