Birthday Celebration Ideas for Friends?

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
swedeace

Post by swedeace »

One of my newest friends, whom I met two months ago, is going to have a birthday in about a month. I would love to think early on of a special birthday celebration for him. He offered friendship to me because he was touched I originally asked him out when I didn't know he is gay. I became so touched of his friendship offering.

I haven't had the time or the privacy to talk-talk with him as a friend because we're always seeing each other either around my job or his job, so it's difficult to talk-talk. We've talked a bit and know more about each other as friends, but there's always more to learn about each other, right?

I was thinking a lunch outing so we can talk. About materialistic things, I still don't know what he likes (music, TV, movies), so it's difficult to get something like that. Anymore ideas? :)
"When you believe in patience, you believe in miracles. Some things are unexpected in life." :-3
swedeace

Post by swedeace »

Any ideas out there?? I need input badly... Time is getting closer.... :(
"When you believe in patience, you believe in miracles. Some things are unexpected in life." :-3
Peg

Post by Peg »

Ask him if he has a favorite restraunt or if there is somewhere he's always wanted to try but hasn't. Then say, "Good. That's where I'm taking you as a birthday gift."

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”