Older woman and younger men

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
observer1

Post by observer1 »

I definitely agree! My ex was 2 1/2 years older than me & I was the head of our family!! He STILL hasn't grown up!
minks

Post by minks »

observer1 wrote: I definitely agree! My ex was 2 1/2 years older than me & I was the head of our family!! He STILL hasn't grown up!

HAH I used to own one of those ahahahaha
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

SnoozeControl wrote: I was four years older than my last ex, and he looked older than I did.

That's what comes from clean living.:D
HA! I can beat that....when Bullet and I go out I have been mistaken for his daughter!!!! :p :D
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Oh BTW,

Im 24 incase any older ladies are feeling frisky. :wah:

;)
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

K.Snyder wrote: Oh BTW,

Im 24 incase any older ladies are feeling frisky. :wah:

;)

What is "older" in your mind, K?
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

BabyRider wrote: What is "older" in your mind, K?

A woman who has just began to smoke, after being red hot all of her life.

I call them smokin' hot!
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

K.Snyder wrote: A woman who has just began to smoke, after being red hot all of her life.

I call them smokin' hot!
Vague....very vague. Do you date older women? What age was the oldest woman you dated? Yes, I am a nosey bitch. :yh_rotfl :yh_bigsmi
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

BabyRider wrote: Vague....very vague. Do you date older women? What age was the oldest woman you dated? Yes, I am a nosey bitch. :yh_rotfl :yh_bigsmi

Lets just say I have a strong admiration for older woman.

:yh_think hmmmm......define "dated". :sneaky:

All in all, im not the least bit biased when it comes to age. Lets face it, sexy is sexy, no matter how old you are.

My opinion.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

K.Snyder wrote: Lets just say I have a strong admiration for older woman.

:yh_think hmmmm......define "dated". :sneaky:

All in all, im not the least bit biased when it comes to age. Lets face it, sexy is sexy, no matter how old you are.

My opinion.
Oh, I totally agree, it's exactly the same for men. Sexy is sexy regardless of age. Hell, look at Sean Connery.

By dated I mean having spent a somewhat significant amount of time with, going out, doing things, for more than a week.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

BabyRider wrote: Oh, I totally agree, it's exactly the same for men. Sexy is sexy regardless of age. Hell, look at Sean Connery.

Uh, I dont get it.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

K.Snyder wrote: Uh, I dont get it.
I'm agreeing with you that sexy has nothing to do with age. From a woman's point of view, Sean Connery is old, but he is still sexy.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

BabyRider wrote:

By dated I mean having spent a somewhat significant amount of time with, going out, doing things, for more than a week.

Yeah.

I havnt really "dated" women signifacantly older than me. I did lose my virginity to an older girl though.

All the girls I have dated have been around my age.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

BabyRider wrote: I'm agreeing with you that sexy has nothing to do with age. From a woman's point of view, Sean Connery is old, but he is still sexy.

I know,

I was just illustrating, in a suttle way, that I am a guy, and I dont have a clue as to what you mean when you give Sean Connery as an example.

You think hes attractive?

I would have never known.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

K.Snyder wrote: I know,

I was just illustrating, in a suttle way, that I am a guy, and I dont have a clue as to what you mean when you give Sean Connery as an example.

You think hes attractive?

I would have never known.
K, I think I am safe in saying that there is NO doubt in anyone's mind here, what your sexual preference is.

Yes, Sean Connery is attractive. So it Patrick Stewart. Admittedly, Sean is getting a bit up there and is showing his age, but it wasn't that long ago he was smokin himself!!
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

observer1

Post by observer1 »

BabyRider wrote: K, I think I am safe in saying that there is NO doubt in anyone's mind here, what your sexual preference is.

Yes, Sean Connery is attractive. So it Patrick Stewart. Admittedly, Sean is getting a bit up there and is showing his age, but it wasn't that long ago he was smokin himself!!

Sorry, but I never did find Sean Connery attractive.

So, if I'm understanding you right, K, basically, you just like to roll in the hay with older women?? Because that's the impression these 2 young guys also gave me. No commitment, no dating, just want the experience. That stinks!
observer1

Post by observer1 »

Pinky wrote: Yeah, but loads of blokes are like that whether they're older or younger than you.

And that's fine if that's what you want and both know what to expect!

I'd have to say though, A couple of years back I went away for girly long weekend and one lad (he was 19) would not quit - he asked me to marry him every night!:wah:

Saying that, if I hadn't already been with someone, I'd probably have gone for a bit of a one night fling, he was gorgeous! (And I'm REALLY picky.)

Yes, but IMO, that's the only thing these young ones want. Maybe I'm wrong. But this has been my experience.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

observer1 wrote: Sorry, but I never did find Sean Connery attractive.

So, if I'm understanding you right, K, basically, you just like to roll in the hay with older women?? Because that's the impression these 2 young guys also gave me. No commitment, no dating, just want the experience. That stinks!

Nah,

you have me all wrong Observer(ha- little ironic).

I like to roll in the hay with any woman, as long as they are attractive. :wah:
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

BabyRider wrote: Admittedly, Sean is getting a bit up there and is showing his age, but it wasn't that long ago he was smokin himself!!

:yh_sick

I think im going to be sick.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

observer1 wrote: No commitment, no dating, just want the experience. That stinks!

I didnt say anything of the sort. I simply had stated that I havent, as of yet, had the oppurtunity of dating an older women. It takes two to tango.

As far as the experience, I could care less about reputation, I have nothing to prove. I just have a strong attraction for older women. But that doesnt mean I dont have a strong attraction for women younger or of the same age as me. Quite frankly, I like all women.
Aisling

Post by Aisling »

sixyearsleft wrote: If your successful, nothing matters, i'll be your toyboy :-4
Hey she's married!!! but i know a fem or two over here who could be right up your alley.......so to speak!:sneaky:
Aisling

Post by Aisling »

sixyearsleft wrote: If it's up alley, then count me in:-4
:yh_wink
observer1

Post by observer1 »

K.Snyder wrote: I didnt say anything of the sort. I simply had stated that I havent, as of yet, had the oppurtunity of dating an older women. It takes two to tango.

As far as the experience, I could care less about reputation, I have nothing to prove. I just have a strong attraction for older women. But that doesnt mean I dont have a strong attraction for women younger or of the same age as me. Quite frankly, I like all women.

Alright K! Ya gonna be in PA anytime soon?? LOL!! :p
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Clancy wrote: The Gospel According to, Unc, & Clancy

Chapter 4 Verses 1 to 5

The older woman knows what she wants, for how long, and without the requisite twenty daily telephone calls, or mawkish sentiment. What’s required ? That you be scrupulously clean, well presented, and have the ability to converse, and be pleasant and above all, be polite, and respectful.

You won’t be expected to know about, fine wine or Belgian chocolate, but good manners along with a smile will take you a long way. Unlike many younger women who have regular notions of getting married in fairy land, by King Neptune, the older woman is more grounded, knows what life is all about, with a fully developed mind of her own.

If she’s interested, she “will” let you know, but doesn’t look favourably on boyish clumsiness, or ill mannered behaviour

To those that think it strange to see a hint of cellulite, or notice a couple of things that have moved ever so slightly, south…you need a reality life check, as this happens to all, no one escapes this, unless surgeons turn certain areas into tighter, or more uplifting as the case areas may be.

However, to the untutored , or uninitiated, touching a snare drum, is like touching a snare drum. Touching a woman, will never feel like a snare drum, regardless of age, or what bathroom weighing scales might indicate, and this is something too many males need to learn before their own waistline moves steadily over their, Levis’

Additional :

Around the age of ......anything between 42 to 49. ..... You may find yourself in a new game called : “Guess What Mood I’m In Today”

Nothing will be wrong, and nothing will be right, but you will need the most caring face your face muscles can muster. Should you survive the first year of this , automatic memberships are given out, as you have managed to join the elite mind readers fraternity of the magic circle. :)
Absolutely brilliant!! You guys nailed it right on the head. In addition:

BINGO!!!!!!!!
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

observer1 wrote: Alright K! Ya gonna be in PA anytime soon?? LOL!! :p

:yh_eyebro
Aisling

Post by Aisling »

BabyRider wrote: Absolutely brilliant!! You guys nailed it right on the head. In addition:

BINGO!!!!!!!!
I concur with baby, and you guys can join us for tea and sympathy any time!!!:-1 :)
weeder

Post by weeder »

I needed that:-4
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
observer1

Post by observer1 »

Clancy wrote: The Gospel According to, Unc, & Clancy

Chapter 4 Verses 1 to 5

The older woman knows what she wants, for how long, and without the requisite twenty daily telephone calls, or mawkish sentiment. What’s required ? That you be scrupulously clean, well presented, and have the ability to converse, and be pleasant and above all, be polite, and respectful.

You won’t be expected to know about, fine wine or Belgian chocolate, but good manners along with a smile will take you a long way. Unlike many younger women who have regular notions of getting married in fairy land, by King Neptune, the older woman is more grounded, knows what life is all about, with a fully developed mind of her own.

If she’s interested, she “will” let you know, but doesn’t look favourably on boyish clumsiness, or ill mannered behaviour

To those that think it strange to see a hint of cellulite, or notice a couple of things that have moved ever so slightly, south…you need a reality life check, as this happens to all, no one escapes this, unless surgeons turn certain areas into tighter, or more uplifting as the case areas may be.

However, to the untutored , or uninitiated, touching a snare drum, is like touching a snare drum. Touching a woman, will never feel like a snare drum, regardless of age, or what bathroom weighing scales might indicate, and this is something too many males need to learn before their own waistline moves steadily over their, Levis’

Additional :

Around the age of ......anything between 42 to 49. ..... You may find yourself in a new game called : “Guess What Mood I’m In Today”

Nothing will be wrong, and nothing will be right, but you will need the most caring face your face muscles can muster. Should you survive the first year of this , automatic memberships are given out, as you have managed to join the elite mind readers fraternity of the magic circle. :)

Very very well put, Clancy!! Thank you! :-4
honeybee

Post by honeybee »

In response to the older woman younger man thread. I recently fell for a man

16 yrs. my junior. I do believe he felt the same for me. But, he had a problem

with his family and friends knowing about us. He always had an excuse for not going out with me anywhere, would not let his family or friends meet me. Always had an excuse when the time came. I do know he enjoyed being with me, He showed that in many ways. I know I am very attractive, I have a great personality, I am very personable and quite a people person. He had a problem with our age difference although he would not admit it. By the way he knew how old I was when we meant.
weber

Post by weber »

K.Snyder wrote: I didnt say anything of the sort. I simply had stated that I havent, as of yet, had the oppurtunity of dating an older women. It takes two to tango.

ummm K

I like younger men but I think you might be too young. Maybe in another 12 years or so. oooooooooops I guess I'll be older too so no go:-3 then again, maybe:-2 uh no:( what the heck....takes two to tango.....c'mere K:D
miriam:yh_flower

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.

.................Charles Mingus

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

weber wrote: ummm K

I like younger men but I think you might be too young. Maybe in another 12 years or so. oooooooooops I guess I'll be older too so no go...then again, maybe.....uh no what the heck....takes two to tango.....c'mere K:D

Age has no boundaries in the art of seduction ;) :yh_flower

At least that's my opinion
weber

Post by weber »

K.Snyder wrote: Age has no boundaries in the art of seduction :yh_flower

At least that's my opinion

U dew sound like my kind of guy K:guitarist :-4 oh so near but so far away:-6

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.

Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

When I was 20, my girlfriend was 30 which seemed to me at the time to be borderline Old Age Pensioner. I felt like a Granny Grabber

How my perspective has changed. My most recent girlfriend was 12 years younger than me. I felt like a Cradle Snatcher :rolleyes:

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

weber wrote: U dew sound like my kind of guy K:guitarist :-4 oh so near but so far away:-6

Aw right you two time to get a room.:sneaky:

K Snyder you're not invited
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
weber

Post by weber »

zinkyusa wrote: Aw right you two time to get a room.:sneaky:

K Snyder you're not invited

How can we two get a room if Snyder's not invited. :-3 No go alone:-2

Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

Pinky wrote: Right...so my other half likes grannies then? :-2

Gee, that makes me feel a whole lot better....

Comforting words are my speciality :D

Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

Pinky wrote: Ok...well, I'll keep in your good books then mate - wouldn't want to be on the sarcastic end of it!
Sarcastic?..Moi?....well I really am :rolleyes:

Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

A guy I mentioned earlier in the What Job would you like thread, admitted to us this afternoon that the oldest woman he'd had sex with was 76. He's only about 40. He asked "What's wrong with that?" and I said "What's right with it?".

I must work with some strange guys as another one here had an affair with his next-door neighbour a few years ago. At the time, he was 47 and she was 85. Her family thought he was going round to do odd jobs. I'll never forget when he told me "She doesn't really like oral sex, but I make her do it" :-3

She left him some money in her will. Used to make me shudder:yh_sick

Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

Pinky wrote: WEll that's put me off having prawns for tea, that has. :lips:

I might have some fish fingers :lips:

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”