Older woman and younger men

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Pinky wrote: Right...so my other half likes grannies then? :-2

Gee, that makes me feel a whole lot better....

I don't think of women in their 30's to be grannies....

I think older women are sexy!
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

K.Snyder wrote: I don't think of women in their 30's to be grannies....

I think older women are sexy!

go get em kid;)
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Uncle Kram wrote: A guy I mentioned earlier in the What Job would you like thread, admitted to us this afternoon that the oldest woman he'd had sex with was 76. He's only about 40. He asked "What's wrong with that?" and I said "What's right with it?".

I must work with some strange guys as another one here had an affair with his next-door neighbour a few years ago. At the time, he was 47 and she was 85. Her family thought he was going round to do odd jobs. I'll never forget when he told me "She doesn't really like oral sex, but I make her do it" :-3

She left him some money in her will. Used to make me shudder:yh_sick

:wah: :yh_rotfl

Now thats taking the "I think older women are sexy" a bit too far man....
Saffron

Post by Saffron »

My grandmother and grandfather had a huge age span difference. She was 13 years older than he. And they were also of totally different religions....he was Catholic and she was Protestant. They came here from Europe where they could not be together because of the religious wars. They had their problems, but stayed married until she passed away.
Your Kitty Forum

My Website
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

K.Snyder wrote: :wah: :yh_rotfl

Now that's taking the "I think older women are sexy" a bit too far man....

Of course if she were Sophia Loren, then I could see why....

I am going to presume that thus wasn't the case, considering that Sophia Loren is one of a kind.

(I'm not sure how old she is, but she is still a knockout)
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

K.Snyder wrote: Of course if she were Sophia Loren, then I could see why....

I am going to presume that thus wasn't the case, considering that Sophia Loren is one of a kind.

(I'm not sure how old she is, but she is still a knockout)

True K.

I think to have sex with the "Ladyfriend" of my colleague you'd actually need to be knocked out :rolleyes:

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Uncle Kram wrote: True K.

I think to have sex with the "Ladyfriend" of my colleague you'd actually need to be knocked out :rolleyes:

"Don't ask, don't tell" :wah:
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Pinky wrote: Was it my granny? She tries to trip up nice young men with her walking stick.

And she waits till they're drunk at parties and tries to snog them...eeew!

I would rather be knocked out than to be forced in a saddle and whipped repeatedly....:wah:
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

Pinky wrote: Was it my granny? She tries to trip up nice young men with her walking stick.

And she waits till they're drunk at parties and tries to snog them...eeew!
In some circles, the ability of a woman to remove her teeth is seen as an attractive quality :o

K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Pinky wrote: I'd rather be neither, haha!!!

Hey,

what you don't know wont hurt you.

Unless of course you wake up to that of three feet crabs, and the least bit of knowledge as to where you have to go to get home. ;)
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Pinky wrote: But it might hurt other people in the softer areas when I wake up. :yh_beatup

Yes youre right...

It would be different for a woman....
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

Pinky wrote: Well, the classic story my nan told us was the one about her wedding night. She had false teeth by age 18...anyway, she got so plastered that she ended up talking to god down the big white phone...and lost her teeth down there too!

Before I could stop myself I said 'Bet Grandad didn't mind, ha ha ha!'

My mum didn't get it...I wasn't about to explain either!!!:D

I'm sure everyone really wanted to know that..:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

Oh Pinks - best laugh I've had all day

sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Uncle Kram wrote: A guy I mentioned earlier in the What Job would you like thread, admitted to us this afternoon that the oldest woman he'd had sex with was 76. He's only about 40. He asked "What's wrong with that?" and I said "What's right with it?".

I must work with some strange guys as another one here had an affair with his next-door neighbour a few years ago. At the time, he was 47 and she was 85. Her family thought he was going round to do odd jobs. I'll never forget when he told me "She doesn't really like oral sex, but I make her do it"

She left him some money in her will. Used to make me shudder:yh_sick
:yh_sick

hey Unc! you're 12 years older than me....:sneaky: :D
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

sunny104 wrote: :yh_sick

hey Unc! you're 12 years older than me....:sneaky: :D

Uh oh...

That sounds like a threat!
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

K.Snyder wrote: Uh oh...

:yh_whistl
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Uncle Kram wrote: In some circles, the ability of a woman to remove her teeth is seen as an attractive quality :o

Oh Unc

That is hysterical! :D
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

K.Snyder wrote: Uh oh...

No.....sounds perfect :-4 :D

sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Uncle Kram wrote: No.....sounds perfect :-4 :D
:yh_love
weber

Post by weber »

Where are you K.Snyder.:-3 I'm allowed to chase after you until you catch me:D C'mon out here so I can find you:cool:
miriam:yh_flower

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.

.................Charles Mingus

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?
weber

Post by weber »

Might have scared him off:guitarist but he seemed quite spunky:-4 dunno:-3

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.

weber

Post by weber »

I'd catch 'im Pinky on his way scootin' by:guitarist but it's not in the game:wah:

weber

Post by weber »

Pinky wrote: Who said you had to play by the rules?

Go on, stick a leg aout and trip him up :DLOL...Pinky, you are funny:wah: I might be allowed to trip him up, but he's got to catch me:-4 It's all in the game, you are probably too young to remember that tune.:)

weber

Post by weber »

K.Snyder, I am going out for a while. You best be here when I get back or I just may have to give you a hug

K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

(As I crash through the door)

Tah-dah!

BLAM!

:wah:

EEW Whats-up!

How YOU doin? ;)

I would say you look sexy, but you should know that by now. :D
weber

Post by weber »

K.Snyder wrote: (As I crash through the door)

Tah-dah!

BLAM!

EEW Whats-up!

How YOU doin?

I would say you look sexy, but you should know that by now.

Lol K

Is that me you're askin' what's up:-2 It's me askin you "what's up":-2 :-3

Love that sexy talk:-4

K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

weber wrote: Lol K

Is that me you're askin' what's up:-2 It's me askin you "what's up"

Love that sexy talk:

Absolutely...

How could I not acknowledge such beauty?

How could I dare to not be intrigued?

How can I stop my fluttered heart that leaves my breath at a subtle ease?

How will I ever keep the gaze of my eyes from inevitable awe?

I forever condemn your undeserving nonrecognition.

Your enlightening swagger has left me in utter disposition. ;) :yh_flower

weber

Post by weber »

K.Snyder wrote: I forever condemn your undeserving nonrecognition.

Your enlightening swagger has left me in utter disposition.

K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

weber wrote:

Ok

For once I'm speechless....:wah:
weber

Post by weber »

K.Snyder wrote: Ok

For once I'm speechless....:wah:

C'mere K. I vant to hug you:-4

K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

weber wrote: C'mere K. I vant to hug you:-4

Do wiss me vhat you vill.......:rolleyes:

But I vill still talk....:yh_eyebro
weber

Post by weber »

K.Snyder wrote: Do wiss me vhat you vill..

But I vill still talk....:yh_eyebro

No talkee.:lips: Jez makin' whoopie

:cool:

K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

weber

Post by weber »

K.Snyder wrote: :wah:

C'mere K. and let's play

intellectuallyspeaking

Post by intellectuallyspeaking »

Bill Sikes;7976 wrote: I wouldn'tve said that it is a tabu - althought in the 'States things may be different - perhaps the reason that these relationships are derided is that

they don't in general tend to endure (in general - I know there are exceptions).

Perhaps they don't endure because society sees them as taboo...
intellectuallyspeaking

fuzzy butt;1080121 wrote: I think things are changing dramatically............at least on the NET.

I've been on a forum in which the average age (as I have miserably found out) is full of 18 (supposedly and worries me) to 23 year olds.

When you think you're talking to a 40 year old because of the "sexual and intimate" knowledge they have and suddenly find out that you are old enough to be their mother I can tell you it's a hell of a shock. It's even more shocking to realise that they are interested in you because they have seen your age group and are attracted to such.

Absolutely floored me to be honest . But it must be common but all the time hidden. Especially by these young men.

yeah they are attracted because men love sex. An older woman can definately be sexy, but as far as long-term relationships go, most men are too shallow to continue with it. You can have a fabulous heart and mind, but when you lose your physical beauty most of them will bail...not all, but most. Not entirely their fault really because society breeds this into them.

I had a year and a half relationship with someone 18 years younger. He loved me to peices and it wasn't just sexual. His family came down so hard on him and made him "realize" that it wouldn't last so he has been trying his hardest to get over me for the past 4 months. He cries, is confused and angry, and yet continues to force himself out of love with me. His parents have a 13 year age gap, but his father is the older one. Good old double-standard is alive and well. His family claims that society is corrupt and divorce is rampant and that this union is doomed to failure so they forbid it. Society is corrupt because you have people like that raising their sons not to value love, but to value appearances. Afterall, I know their big concern is what I will look like in 10-20 years. Sad.
Odie

Post by Odie »

intellectuallyspeaking;1080188 wrote: yeah they are attracted because men love sex. An older woman can definately be sexy, but as far as long-term relationships go, most men are too shallow to continue with it. You can have a fabulous heart and mind, but when you lose your physical beauty most of them will bail...not all, but most. Not entirely their fault really because society breeds this into them.

I had a year and a half relationship with someone 18 years younger. He loved me to peices and it wasn't just sexual. His family came down so hard on him and made him "realize" that it wouldn't last so he has been trying his hardest to get over me for the past 4 months. He cries, is confused and angry, and yet continues to force himself out of love with me. His parents have a 13 year age gap, but his father is the older one. Good old double-standard is alive and well. His family claims that society is corrupt and divorce is rampant and that this union is doomed to failure so they forbid it. Society is corrupt because you have people like that raising their sons not to value love, but to value appearances. Afterall, I know their big concern is what I will look like in 10-20 years. Sad.

double standards is right!:-5:-5

I was married first to a man my own age.....it lasted 9 years

I have been happily married now for 19 years......he is younger than I, and it gets better every day!:-4

It doesn't matter the age.....its all got to do with how you get along with your spouse, closeness, committment, sharing, dependable, loving, interests, full communication at all times, giving, understanding, maturity and so much more.
Life is just to short for drama.
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzy butt;1080206 wrote: I think we have the old adage that younger women will produce offspring and men have a better chance at that if with a younger woman.

but society has changed women re older when they produce the majoity of children now or not having children at all. so the old adage is completely irrelevant now. Men aren't forced into marriages they don't want and women have the freedom of growing and learning beyond the kitchen sink.

your right, men are not forced into it.

Even when we met, I could still give him children, but he wanted nothing to do with them, so it was also good for me, as I already had two sons.

guess I believe, you can work anything out........but tons of questions in any relationship should be asked before.........not after.
Life is just to short for drama.
intellectuallyspeaking

JAB;1080192 wrote: They forbid it? Isn't he old enough to make his own decisions without asking the family's permission?

Yes, he is. It is sort of his culture. The family sort of has to give the stamp of approval. Also, he still lives at home so his mother threatened to take everything he has away; she cried, she screamed, she begged...major drama. "PLEASE PLEASE DONT DO THIS. *sobs*" It stressed him out so much that he was unhappy. It started affecting our relationship. He was down and depressed a lot of the time because of their disapproval. Then she added me to her msn and begged me to please leave him. She told me if I truly loved him I would leave him to find a young woman to marry. Her message at the top of her msn was "desperate" if that gives you any idea of the drama. If he weren't dependent on her still, it would probably have been different, but I don't know.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

intellectuallyspeaking;1080188 wrote: yeah they are attracted because men love sex. An older woman can definately be sexy, but as far as long-term relationships go, most men are too shallow to continue with it. You can have a fabulous heart and mind, but when you lose your physical beauty most of them will bail...not all, but most. Not entirely their fault really because society breeds this into them.

Most men are too immature to "continue with it" in all age groups and is heightened by in how young they are.

If he were any "man" at all, with all due respect, and he truly loves you he wouldn't give a damn what his parents say or think! Sounds to me like he's still a kid going to mommy and daddy for guidance.

Sorry, but this is the blatant truth as I see it.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Odie;1080194 wrote: I have been happily married now for 19 years......he is younger than I, and it gets better every day!:-4

It doesn't matter the age.....its all got to do with how you get along with your spouse, closeness, committment, sharing, dependable, loving, interests, full communication at all times, giving, understanding, maturity and so much more.

:yh_kiss