Older woman and younger men

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Suresh Gupta

Post by Suresh Gupta »

Happyhart wrote: ......Have a great holiday season Suresh Gupta, stay well and live long! Blessings to you in all ways from one of your eternal sisters! Salanda

Thank you for your good wishes. I reciprocate the same.
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

http://www.betterlife4all.com
dmtm

Post by dmtm »

At 19 married a beautiful 41 year old woman with 3 little boys. We have since had 2 children of our own (a girl and a boy) and have been very happily married for 28 years. I am now 47 and she is 69. She has always looked about 15 years younger than her age. She is beautiful both inward and outward. I'm a successful attorney and she has been a homemaker over the years. When we met I was a sophomore in college and she was an executive. We have had our struggles, but only over the same things that most people struggle over. BTW, she had been married several time before me and I was a virgin until our wedding night, so there you go for a traditional slant to the story. She thought it was refreshing to date someone who insisted upon waiting for marriage and I found it refreshing waiting for that one perfect someone. Any way, it worked for us because of true love, maturity, and, in our case, a strong religious commitment.
minks

Post by minks »

dmtm wrote: At 19 married a beautiful 41 year old woman with 3 little boys. We have since had 2 children of our own (a girl and a boy) and have been very happily married for 28 years. I am now 47 and she is 69. She has always looked about 15 years younger than her age. She is beautiful both inward and outward. I'm a successful attorney and she has been a homemaker over the years. When we met I was a sophomore in college and she was an executive. We have had our struggles, but only over the same things that most people struggle over. BTW, she had been married several time before me and I was a virgin until our wedding night, so there you go for a traditional slant to the story. She thought it was refreshing to date someone who insisted upon waiting for marriage and I found it refreshing waiting for that one perfect someone. Any way, it worked for us because of true love, maturity, and, in our case, a strong religious commitment.

That is lovely thank you for sharing.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Bez

Post by Bez »

dmtm wrote: At 19 married a beautiful 41 year old woman with 3 little boys. We have since had 2 children of our own (a girl and a boy) and have been very happily married for 28 years. I am now 47 and she is 69. She has always looked about 15 years younger than her age. She is beautiful both inward and outward. I'm a successful attorney and she has been a homemaker over the years. When we met I was a sophomore in college and she was an executive. We have had our struggles, but only over the same things that most people struggle over. BTW, she had been married several time before me and I was a virgin until our wedding night, so there you go for a traditional slant to the story. She thought it was refreshing to date someone who insisted upon waiting for marriage and I found it refreshing waiting for that one perfect someone. Any way, it worked for us because of true love, maturity, and, in our case, a strong religious commitment.

A heartwarming story...thanks for sharing.

My 48 year old friend has a 22 year old boyfriend. They are very happy and I hope they remain so.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
abbey

Post by abbey »

dmtm wrote: At 19 married a beautiful 41 year old woman with 3 little boys. We have since had 2 children of our own (a girl and a boy) and have been very happily married for 28 years. I am now 47 and she is 69. She has always looked about 15 years younger than her age. She is beautiful both inward and outward. I'm a successful attorney and she has been a homemaker over the years. When we met I was a sophomore in college and she was an executive. We have had our struggles, but only over the same things that most people struggle over. BTW, she had been married several time before me and I was a virgin until our wedding night, so there you go for a traditional slant to the story. She thought it was refreshing to date someone who insisted upon waiting for marriage and I found it refreshing waiting for that one perfect someone. Any way, it worked for us because of true love, maturity, and, in our case, a strong religious commitment.What a heartwarming first post. :-4

Welcome to FG.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Age is a number. Means absolutely nothing. When you're happy, you're happy. Period. I'll never understand or excuse anyone who looks down on a couple with a large age gap. It's not YOUR cup of tea? Oh well, it's not your life, either.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Suresh Gupta

Post by Suresh Gupta »

That is very good. I offer my good wishes.
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

valerie

Post by valerie »

Suresh Gupta wrote: That is very good. I offer my good wishes.

SURESH!! How ARE you!! It's so good to see a post from you!!

:-6
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

Suresh Gupta

Post by Suresh Gupta »

valerie wrote: SURESH!! How ARE you!! It's so good to see a post from you!!

Thanks dear. I am fine. How are you!!:)
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

Suresh Gupta

Post by Suresh Gupta »

valerie wrote: SURESH!! How ARE you!! It's so good to see a post from you!!

Thanks dear. I am fine. It has been too long I was here. How things are going on.
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

observer1

Post by observer1 »

I've dated a few younger guys. They were honestly some of my best relationships! Hey, how about Demi & Ashton?? They seem to be getting along just fine.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

This is what really amazes me...when a man marries a much younger woman, folks hardly think twice. But when a woman marries a younger man, it is seen as pretty bizzare. I do not know why.

In my case, here is an anecdote. When I was 33, I briefly dated a co-worker who was 27. Up until this point, I had no problems with my age and never felt particularly "old". But this guy would bring up the age difference at every possible moment. Like it was somehow funny I was so "old". Needless to say, for this and various other reasons we broke up about 2 months into the relationship.
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

*waves* to suresh - long time no see, you were 1 of the fist people to warmly welcome me here to fg :D

k back to point - older woman - younger man, fond memories :-4

we give them so much experience & they give us so much energy - for lack of a better word - in return - blush

(win win situation imo as a fling) :yh_giggle

my concern & i have to point out its my concern & in no way has any bearing on peoples relationships in this thread, im a late arrival & havent read it all but do think there is a stage in a womans life - around 35 where she loses her looks

now dont all be posting pics of fab looking women over 40 :rolleyes:

i mean your every day average woman over 35 dating a guy much younger guy say 24, he's going to get hit on right left & centre whilst out, takes quite some guy to bypass that sort of attention imo
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Pinky wrote: That can happen to anyone of any age though! When do you ever have to stop worrying that your other half is going to get hit on?

IMO if you think enough of someone, you don't do anything about it when you do get hit on. Only personal insecurity is really going to have any effect where this subject is concerned.

In my own experience, Si finds it quite flattering when someone chats me up, and vice versa! And we always tell each other.

i agree pinky, we all get chatted up irrelevant of age & its flattering, i just mean its sooooo much harder when you are a woman in the 35+ age group & your guy is in his 20's getting chatted up by women in the 20's age group

its kinda easy for demi moore, she's had lots of surgery & looks fab, i too could look like that with her money/surgeon

im talking about your every day couple in those respective age groups, im not saying its impossible, im just saying imo its hard to make it work, takes some special kinda people :-6

im all for the fling side of it, again imo = whoa :D
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

i dont know what the age difference is between you & your husband pinky, like i said i havent read the whole thread, i really just popped in to say hello to suresh & offer my 2cw but if its similar to the ages quoted by me & that matches you & your hubby then you two are obviously the special kind of people i mention :-6

all the very best to you :-4

its still fair however to say statistically that for the majority it doesent work out, damn good fun tho at the time :D
observer1

Post by observer1 »

Brings back memories of watching "Summer of '42". Anyone else see that one?

Cher had a yungun' at one time too! I think they called him Bagelboy! LOL!!
JayDee

Post by JayDee »

Hi Judy.

Age is a state of mind.

I used to date a girl ( and I use the word advisably) who was thirteen years older than me- 26/39.

She made me feel young!

It's sad the way society judges relationships. Do your own thing!
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Pinky wrote: ..with that ahe grabbed Si's face and stuck her tongue down his throat!!!!

:eek: ........................:yh_rotfl
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Judith Kristen wrote: Good Morning, :)

What are your opinions on this subject? Why is it still one of the last taboos?

Judy

I dont know, but I think older women are sexy.....

not just sexy, sexy as hell. ;)
Aisling

Post by Aisling »

Recently i met a young guy(24) at an ATM (of all places!!),it was mutual lust at first site, we had coffee,talked about life the universe and everything,he was a beautiful young man with an amazing attitude to life which included an appreciation of older women,which was great for me as i had not seen myself as interesting or desirable in any way for such a long time, he was like a reminder that there is life ,lust and love after 40.....even 44, and it can be with a younger person,age is no barrier,it's just our social standards,and if it's fine for an older man then it is fine for an older women.PS...it was'nt my balance slip that aroused his interest,that could'nt arouse anybody's anything!!!!;)
observer1

Post by observer1 »

I've been hit on by 2 VERY MUCH younger guys in the last 2 weeks! I just don't get what a young guy would want with a 41 year old grandmother!
observer1

Post by observer1 »

Pinky wrote: Why not? You're probably a gorgeous 41 year old grandmother!:)

What a sweet thing to say! Thank you! :-4

But I'm still very baffled. Probably because I've never really been very attracted to men who are quite a bit older than me. Idunno!
minks

Post by minks »

observer1 wrote: What a sweet thing to say! Thank you! :-4

But I'm still very baffled. Probably because I've never really been very attracted to men who are quite a bit older than me. Idunno!

Experience. hehehehehe

― Mae West
observer1

Post by observer1 »

I do have to say it is EXTREMELY flattering! And does wonders for the self-confidence too!! :-6
minks

Post by minks »

Pinky wrote: Ah, there ya go then! It must be that shiny confidence that you're radiating!

They can't resist it ya know!

I would have to agree with Pinky there :) Ah and yes how flattering indeed.

― Mae West
Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

is Floopy in here masquerading(?) as a newbie??

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

minks

Post by minks »

Wolverine wrote: is Floopy in here masquerading(?) as a newbie??

ok youngster what is your take on the topic

BTW nice to see you around agian.

Cheers

Minks

― Mae West
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

observer1 wrote: I've been hit on by 2 VERY MUCH younger guys in the last 2 weeks! I just don't get what a young guy would want with a 41 year old grandmother!

It's traditional - Grab-a-Granny night down at the Pallas De Dance was always crowded :)
minks

Post by minks »

Bryn Mawr wrote: It's traditional - Grab-a-Granny night down at the Pallas De Dance was always crowded :)

that almost sounds vulgar :wah:

― Mae West
Aisling

Post by Aisling »

observer1 wrote: I've been hit on by 2 VERY MUCH younger guys in the last 2 weeks! I just don't get what a young guy would want with a 41 year old grandmother!
Pinky is right- on Ob 1, just cause you are 40+ is no reason to think your over the hill, society has been brainwashed the into thinking older women are past the use by date....CRAPOLA.....i have some of the most beautiful, sexy and interesting "girl"friends and all are over 40 & some way over,but not the hill!!

Older women unite!! we've had enough and we're not taking it anymore!First we take Manhatten then we take Berlin....and THE WORLD!!

now,where are my pills!:yh_peace
observer1

Post by observer1 »

Aisling wrote: Pinky is right- on Ob 1, just cause you are 40+ is no reason to think your over the hill, society has been brainwashed the into thinking older women are past the use by date....CRAPOLA.....i have some of the most beautiful, sexy and interesting "girl"friends and all are over 40 & some way over,but not the hill!!

Older women unite!! we've had enough and we're not taking it anymore!First we take Manhatten then we take Berlin....and THE WORLD!!

now,where are my pills!:yh_peace

You go girl!! :wah:

To the first guy, I said, "But I'm so much older!" And his reply (which was perfect ;) ) was, "What do you mean, you're gorgeous!" AAWWW!! Sure does one on the ol' self-esteem! Because I haven't been feeling very attractive lately.
weeder

Post by weeder »

Im 54. This is incredible.... my wish came true. Had a date with a 46 year old that Ive had a crush on for years. It was great.. and the age difference was never even mentioned. I felt like I was 40 during the whole evening. Id replay that night in a heart beat.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
observer1

Post by observer1 »

Yes yes!! Details!!! Good for you!!!!!! You go girl! :guitarist
Rachel78

Post by Rachel78 »

This might seem silly... but I'm going to be 28 in less than two weeks and my husband will be 24 in December. I've been with him since he was 18 and everyone I knew made fun of me... the jokes were and still are endless and I'm called a cradle robber... and whenever I had problems with my hubby, people, especially men would tell me, "Well, get used to. He's still got a lot of growing up to do and he won't settle down till maybe after he's 25." I had to learn to just bite my tongue and keep things to myself, which of course is always the right thing to do unless it's a do or die situation, I suppose... I support anyone who wants to be with anyone as long as they are of age... Like I said, I'm not much older than my hubby, but the jokes never stop even after four and a half years of marriage where I'm made to feel very old... :-2
minks

Post by minks »

Rachel78 wrote: This might seem silly... but I'm going to be 28 in less than two weeks and my husband will be 24 in December. I've been with him since he was 18 and everyone I knew made fun of me... the jokes were and still are endless and I'm called a cradle robber... and whenever I had problems with my hubby, people, especially men would tell me, "Well, get used to. He's still got a lot of growing up to do and he won't settle down till maybe after he's 25." I had to learn to just bite my tongue and keep things to myself, which of course is always the right thing to do unless it's a do or die situation, I suppose... I support anyone who wants to be with anyone as long as they are of age... Like I said, I'm not much older than my hubby, but the jokes never stop even after four and a half years of marriage where I'm made to feel very old... :-2

awwww I would just say..... "Love has no age restrictions." Phooey on the naysayers.

― Mae West

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”