The Weakness of Human Beings

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
ANITA0101

Post by ANITA0101 »

Maybe the title of this prose is too broad to indicate, women are more sensitive than men, so i always expressly showed my emotion and passion directly to the one i loved. However, things are not following the consequence that i mostly wanted it to be.The one you love the most is always the one you hate the most.I experience this while i don't know when i shall conquer it.

I hope and pray to the Lord that please let the first time be the last time.Nevertheless,i found me, myself always in the weakest time of my experienced life when i wanted to forget someone and something i really have been caring about.

Then i rely on music,on friends,on working,on study to set aside my concentration of painful things.I lie to myself that this is the last time and after this period i shall forget all about him and forgive all the past,till i am truely let the bygones be bygones.

Fortunately,though weak,i hold the last piece of strength to fight agianest the human beings weakness gripped in the deepest mind. I would like to thank all my friends, those who are willing to share my sorrow,comfort me and who have carefully listened to me,making me a heart broken child sobing in their arms.

Desperation is not as fearful as its cover,trust yourself as you hope you would be.

____

我们都发现爱只是一场拭炼,热烈爱过了然后又回到原点。
spot

Post by spot »

ANITA0101 wrote: 我们都发现爱只是一场拭炼,热烈爱过了然后又回到原点。Men are more sensitive than women, so being male I never expressed my emotion and passion directly to the one I love. Like you, I haven't got what I want, and yet unlike you I never fell to hating. Maybe my prayer is please let the last time be the last time. I don't want to come back because that's when it will hurt most. Is that perhaps what your final paragraph says?: "Anyone can be washed by love, but to know its fire you must go there, come back, and reflect."
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
ANITA0101

Post by ANITA0101 »

Are you Chinese?Your comprehension of Chinese is really out of my imagination.Moreover the translation you had provided for my last paragraph is very appropriate.

你可以和我说中文的,不过我也会把它翻译成英文。:)
spot

Post by spot »

ANITA0101 wrote: 你可以和我说中文的,不过我也会把它翻译成英文。:)To grasp a meaning is mechanical. To express a meaning is artistry. To manage both in two languages is more than I can do, but you manage it very well.

我不適於寫那件事有關那個中文。寧可受苦爱的不無情的。
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
ANITA0101

Post by ANITA0101 »

spot wrote: To grasp a meaning is mechanical. To express a meaning is artistry. To manage both in two languages is more than I can do, but you manage it very well.

我不適於寫那件事有關那個中文。寧可受苦爱的不無情的。

:) wow,to my surprise,you are using traditional Chinese Character.

Actually,we use simplified Chinese Character in the mainland of China.Traditional Chinese character is only used in Taiwan island and Hongkong.Most of us,people that live in the mainland of China, can read the traditional Chinese Charater,But we don't use it in daily life.It is the matter of history,i can't explain it in short.But i noticed that the United Nation has brought out a regulation of unifying Simplified Chinese Character over using traditional Chinese Character.
spot

Post by spot »

Anita, I didn't even know what it is that I don't know, I am so ignorant. The next time I try to write in Chinese, I will make sure that I use a Simplified Chinese Character dictionary - the old one here just says "Chinese - English" on the cover and it is obsolete.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

I wish I had the slightest clue what you guys were talking about.... :confused:
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

ANITA0101

Post by ANITA0101 »

BabyRider wrote: I wish I had the slightest clue what you guys were talking about.... :confused:

Obviously! Speaking of Chinese in English!:-5
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

ANITA0101 wrote: Obviously! Speaking of Chinese in English!:-5
I got that, Anita, but the "traditional Chinese character" and other phrases are a mystery to me. Intriguing, and I'm hoping the conversation continues, so I can read and learn more. I'm always interested in things I know absolutely nothing about. I hope I didn't offend you...:-6
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

theia

Post by theia »

My problem is that I don't get to see any of the Chinese characters...all I see is loads of hollow, square boxes...any idea why, anyone?
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

theia wrote: My problem is that I don't get to see any of the Chinese characters...all I see is loads of hollow, square boxes...any idea why, anyone?
That's all I see too, Theia. I'd sure like to be able to see what it is Spot and Anita see. Still, it's amazing the number of things Spot is well-versed in. Very diverse, that guy, even if we don't always see eye-to-eye.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

ANITA0101

Post by ANITA0101 »

BabyRider wrote: That's all I see too, Theia. I'd sure like to be able to see what it is Spot and Anita see. Still, it's amazing the number of things Spot is well-versed in. Very diverse, that guy, even if we don't always see eye-to-eye.

Thanks everybody for having been interested in this post.:)

BabyRider and Theia:

Does that mean you guys wanna know more about Chinese Characters?

I am very happy to hear that.

You know i am thinking of promoting Chinese as a second language learning.

I met a lot of foreigners who have been staying China for a few years,teaching English and learning Chinese.I believe it is a good way to live.I hope i can do that as well.:)
ANITA0101

Post by ANITA0101 »

While Chinese characters are often thought of as overly complex, in fact they are all derived from a couple hundred simple pictographs and ideographs in ways that are usually quite logical and easy to remember.

Since English understandably does not have a specific word for character etymology relative to word etymology, many English speakers unfamiliar with Chinese terminology mistakenly conflate the two.

Characters form the basic unit of meaning in Chinese, but not all characters can stand alone as a word and most Chinese words are formed of two separate characters. For instance "zhongwen:中文", meaning the Chinese language, has two characters as explained above. The etymologies of these words are usually quite obvious as long as the individual characters are known - a feature of Chinese which is probably its greatest strength and cannot be adequately duplicated in a simple phonetic writing system.

Hope what i have quoted above will help you with the understanding of Chinese Character.:wah:
spot

Post by spot »

BabyRider wrote: That's all I see too, Theia. I'd sure like to be able to see what it is Spot and Anita see. Still, it's amazing the number of things Spot is well-versed in. Very diverse, that guy, even if we don't always see eye-to-eye.BR, if you're using Windows XP and you have the install CD, you could try the steps in http://www.ficorp.com/intl_xp.html that refer to viewing East Asian fonts. There's a tickbox in Control Panel / Regional and Language Settings / Languages. If that isn't it, I'll look further, but it's a guess. When I install, I tick full support then, so I've never had to add it.

What you should see is something like the attachment.

Attached files
ANITA0101

Post by ANITA0101 »

奥运会开始拉!

Spot: I am back and can you translate that?;)
spot

Post by spot »

ANITA0101;945208 wrote: 奥运会开始拉!

Spot: I am back and can you translate that?;)

Hello Anita!

I'm sure there's a proper English slogan for the Olympics in there. Something like "Good luck to the Assemby's opening, then grasp!" (we might use "do all you can" there) but there will be far more poetic versions in use.

How nice to see you here again. I watched some of the events from the first week, the one-person boat on fast white water was exciting. The Badminton was wonderful as well. I hope I'll see some of the Table-Tennis, I enjoy the tension of each point. The stadiums look superb and I'm pleased there's no advertising all over them.

Which sport have you enjoyed watching most?
ANITA0101

Post by ANITA0101 »

I like table-tennis, badminton,gymnastics,diving,swimming the best. To my surprise, I found every game interesting this time,especially archery and shotting.:-4
Mia

Post by Mia »

ANITA0101;282668 wrote: Maybe the title of this prose is too broad to indicate, women are more sensitive than men, so i always expressly showed my emotion and passion directly to the one i loved. However, things are not following the consequence that i mostly wanted it to be.The one you love the most is always the one you hate the most.I experience this while i don't know when i shall conquer it.

I hope and pray to the Lord that please let the first time be the last time.Nevertheless,i found me, myself always in the weakest time of my experienced life when i wanted to forget someone and something i really have been caring about.

Then i rely on music,on friends,on working,on study to set aside my concentration of painful things.I lie to myself that this is the last time and after this period i shall forget all about him and forgive all the past,till i am truely let the bygones be bygones.

Fortunately,though weak,i hold the last piece of strength to fight agianest the human beings weakness gripped in the deepest mind. I would like to thank all my friends, those who are willing to share my sorrow,comfort me and who have carefully listened to me,making me a heart broken child sobing in their arms.

Desperation is not as fearful as its cover,trust yourself as you hope you would be.

____

我们都发现爱只是一场拭炼,热烈爱过了然后又回到原点。

I would say the love hate thing only happens if you have some kind of toxic relationship. For example you cannot trust that person for one reason or another,or they put you down or try to control you. Hard as it is you have to move on, as there is someone out there for most of us who will not provoke feelings like this.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”