Cats Dogs, LIVING TOGETHER!!!!

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
koan

Post by koan »

I am going to attempt the impossible.

I am starting a thread to discuss what men and women really think goes on in the other one's mind. I am hoping to define what is man and what is woman with the hope that we in the Garden can figure out what no one else has been able to comprehend.

I will start with a general concept from the Kabbalah. Masculine represents Force, Feminine represents Form. The two must mate to create anything. Force resents form as it limits the potential, Form resents Force because it won't settle down and be happy being just one thing. Because the average woman embodies mostly Form and the average man embodies mostly Force, they have conflict and misunderstanding. It is my firm belief that both principles exist in every person, if we examine ourselves closely we may be able to achieve understanding and unity.

Perhaps our having been told and raised to believe that men and women are so different is the only reason we are. Perhaps we are not different as sexes so much as different as people with an implanted prejudice.
minks

Post by minks »

Perhaps our having been told and raised to believe that men and women are so different is the only reason we are. Perhaps we are not different as sexes so much as different as people with an implanted prejudice.

I believe your onto something there holmes. We are what we were raised to be, I mean looking back boys were raised to not show the softer emotions. Many of us here grew up through that and now look, it is not an unmanly thing to show these emiotions. It is determined by the times. Look at the changes in the roles of man and woman since oh say the "pioneer times" til now. Woman have more say, more power, more choices so that makes us " power". So much contributes to the sex's beyond what we are born into.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Hawke

Post by Hawke »

Please forgive me, Koan. I couldn't resist :)
koan

Post by koan »

Firehawke,

That is one of the funniest pictures I've seen in a loooonnnnggggg time. :wah:

Thank you.

Jack,

I agree with Douglas Adams on just about everything...except, unfortunately, that the Earth is about to be destroyed.

I've loaned the Hitchhiker series out. Thought there was only four. Is there more in the series outside of the box set?

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”