Mad @ Me?

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
abbey

Mad @ Me?

Post by abbey »

Paula wrote: Certainly, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen, we are not here to humiliate any-one, tension has risen, i'm in trouble again. Its all about debate, and i have taken the battering well. (unwatered plant)...Have fun, its good for you. :-2
In trouble again my dear Ivy? tut-tut, methinks someone did'nt get the big half of the wishbone, L.O.L ;)
Paula

Mad @ Me?

Post by Paula »

My bone is right here, tut, tut, he's good too.
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
abbey

Mad @ Me?

Post by abbey »

Paula wrote: My bone is right here, tut, tut, he's good too.
L.O.L.... :D
LottomagicZ4941

Mad @ Me?

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

"You do accounting and construction work? When do you find time to post?"

They say if you want something to get done ask a busy person to do it:)

The only time I've ever gotten mad at a forum was where I got banned. The wacko said he had to protect people from me.

Lotto

http://www.flalottomagic.net/cgi-local/ ... elcome-344

Magic
Paula

Mad @ Me?

Post by Paula »

LottomagicZ4941 wrote: "You do accounting and construction work? When do you find time to post?"

They say if you want something to get done ask a busy person to do it:)

The only time I've ever gotten mad at a forum was where I got banned. The wacko said he had to protect people from me.

Lotto

Magic
When temperatures drop, work slows down, could you take working outside in the 20's and 30's, we do if needed, i don't think you could handle that! :wah:
LottomagicZ4941

Mad @ Me?

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

"When temperatures drop, work slows down, could you take working outside in the 20's and 30's, we do if needed, i don't think you could handle that! "

I have done my share of farm work. We had a wood oven in the barn we would fire up when it got cold. So never stayed out in 20 to 30 or even 40 to 50 degree weather that much with out warming up.

Lotto

Magic
CARLA

Mad @ Me?

Post by CARLA »

Well, I'm to new to have an opinion yet..!! So I will just TIPTOE right on out of here..!!

I do like what OLLY had to say..!@!

May I kindly ask everyone, please: let's give this topic a rest for a few days. Although we do not know each other except on FG, in the brief period that we have been posting we have developed a camaraderie that is missing on most message boards. Let's get back to that level of association
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Paula

Mad @ Me?

Post by Paula »

they start the trouble, watch out for them....you will see a flare up when it happens...thank god the mouse doesn't measure blood pressure, it is funny as hell. its a debate that turns, heated!!!especially in the gay marriage and pot areas, then you have mad @ me, its just as bad as MAD TV....hahahahahaha :wah: freedom of speech, not always for some, call me anything you want, i'm okay about it..... :lips: ouch...
abbey

Mad @ Me?

Post by abbey »

"Tis The Season To Be Jolly, Tra-la-la-la-la-la-la-la... :D

Attached files
Paula

Mad @ Me?

Post by Paula »

That certainly looks like a man plant, a happy one too, i think he could be, well you can see the way he moves,,,cha,cha,cha...you know you can't touch a cactus? Forum-Garden, you just don't know what kinds of plants to encounter? A few weeping willows and some prunes? hahahahaha... :wah: :wah:
capt_buzzard

Mad @ Me?

Post by capt_buzzard »

When I first came into this FG. I was a hard nut to crack. I was blind also to alot of stuff around me. But today, One day at a time, I'm at long last beginning to see.

Paul
Paula

Mad @ Me?

Post by Paula »

l_jones wrote: Personally i don't think you're mad Paula! i've enjoyed reading your posts :-2 ....everyone is entitled to their own opinions and thoughts ;)

lou

www.ideasforpresents.com

no, not at all, never mad, who will care? no vanity here love. getting mad - accomplishes what? nothing, thats right. rock on. :guitarist
weeder

Mad @ Me?

Post by weeder »

I got involved with this forum stuff a couple of days ago..Never, ever, thought I would. I was just about to break the habit today..After reading the posts in

MAD AT ME? im staying. All of you have really impressed me. I have had the good fortune not to have come across nasty women that have been described to me

by others. I can spot one a mile away. I am known for speaking my mind, telling

it straight,etc etc etc And yet, I use words as a tool to soothe ,restore, and lead.

Couldnt imagine trying to humiliate, or infuriate someone I dont even know.

Ive discovered some insightful, kind,intelligent people here this morning. Not only makes me want to stay here......makes me wish I knew some of you. Have a wonderful day all of you. Youve gotten mine off to a great start.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
Paula

Mad @ Me?

Post by Paula »

weeder, a garden term, how did you come up with that name? That is Funny as hell. Some people get irritated, about nothing. Read on, the garden is composed of assorted people, with colorful ideas & thoughts, you decide for yourself...have fun? :driving:
weeder

Mad @ Me?

Post by weeder »

It is reassuring to discover that someone as arrogant as you present yourself to be......has a sense of humor. I am literate enough to HAVE made a determination

regarding this forum, and have decided to continue to participate.That is if my

pittance of an income allows me to continue to pay the DSL charge every month.

OH GEE, I guess Ill have to drum up some new clients to pull weeds for.
Paula

Mad @ Me?

Post by Paula »

you have some tender issues with-in yourself, your confidence level is in serious need of repair..you are drawn to scandal and belong in a group of grippers, you are too emotional, get some help. hahahaha :D weeds, they are plucked out & placed to the side... :-3
Peg

Mad @ Me?

Post by Peg »

weeds, they are plucked out & placed to the side...

Unless they take over the garden and strangle all those pretty flowers :thinking:
Paula

Mad @ Me?

Post by Paula »

Peg, can i place my order now? I would like a Bloody Mary with / green olives, a wedge of lemon & a large stalk of celery. (no salt on the rim)...thank you Peg. Have you ever heard of a Seaweed Martini? :D
Peg

Mad @ Me?

Post by Peg »

I'd rather deal with the drunks. I will leave it at that.
abbey

Mad @ Me?

Post by abbey »

Peg wrote: I'd rather deal with the drunks. I will leave it at that.
lol !! :wah:
weeder

Mad @ Me?

Post by weeder »

Ill drink to that
capt_buzzard

Mad @ Me?

Post by capt_buzzard »

You have to be a little bit crazy to be Irish. Oh, I think that's the other way round.Irish better value everyday beats them all :wah: :wah:
Paula

Mad @ Me?

Post by Paula »

Peg, you know what a Bloody Mary is? I thought so...do you have any Blanc Wine, i mean a good wine? :wah:
Paula

Mad @ Me?

Post by Paula »

capt_buzzard wrote: You have to be a little bit crazy to be Irish. Oh, I think that's the other way round.Irish better value everyday beats them all :wah: :wah:

I don't like the hair at all, and i know you are Irish, okay? you have to be a bit crazy to be MAD @ Me? :)
A Karenina

Mad @ Me?

Post by A Karenina »

I have no idea what this thread is about anymore.

I think Bloody Mary was the Scottish queen who had her head lopped off by her cousin, Elizabeth...is this right? I'm not very good at UK history. I do know that I am not gonna drink anything named after a dead queen. :p

Peg, come sit by me on the "I have no idea what's going on" couch, and we'll guzzle some beer, point our fingers, and laugh. :)
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle
persephone

Mad @ Me?

Post by persephone »

I thought this drink had been about for ages and ages and ages :-3

Bloody Mary

Ingredients:

1 1/2 oz Vodka

3 ea Drops tabasco sauce

3 oz Tomato juice

1 x Pepper; to taste

1 ea Lemon; juiced

1 x Salt; to taste

1/2 ts Worcestershire sauce

Preparation:

Shake with ice and strain into old-fashioned glass over ice cubes. A wedge of lime may be added.

Serves: 1

Anyway, this thread makes me laugh :wah:
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.
A Karenina

Mad @ Me?

Post by A Karenina »

Letha, thanks for posting the recipe. :) Drinks which call for more than 3 ingredients are too sophisticated for me.

I'm still a southern redneck at heart....so, I'll take the lime and the salt, and if someone could pass the Jose Cuervo, I'll be just fine. :D Shots, anyone?

(kidding)

Aristotle
Peg

Mad @ Me?

Post by Peg »

Here's a drink I'm sure Paula would enjoy.

Since I have to clean up the name of it here, it's called Bird Poop

Fill a shot glass 3/4 of the way with blackberry brandy

Float tequila on top

Add one tablespoon of milk.

A drink for the rest of us.

Screaming orgasm

1 1/2oz. bailey's irish cream

1 1/2oz. peach schnapps

1 1/2oz. vodka

Shake with ice.
Paula

Mad @ Me?

Post by Paula »

I can see the team effort, Karenia & Peg, excellent job, i am proud of you both... :wah: I knew you both had some kind of a nervous system some where? :wah: Peg-leg can't seem to stand on her (1) leg never mind her 1/2 of brain....hahahahaha.. :wah: Karenia, you are the big sister...is that about 12 year old? hahahahaha... :wah: i'm telling..
Bill Sikes

Mad @ Me?

Post by Bill Sikes »

Peg wrote: Here's a drink.

Pish. Fancy names and fruit cuips. I are eebn having a bad dat. I have had some Special Breqw whivh is hard to "TRIPR" CAre4ful there I hnolk gthis is carp is it one finger or two make my dfay. UI think that was aspleeing errot carefil I'm not lookingf. Knicvkers/ Why me. I'm not looking. Billhooks, as they dat. Knickrs and ballcocks I am so sl;eepy. I qwill blinking well stay up to drink somer nore cider. Sht. Work on Monmdat IO ciuld really do without it .. d ot dot dot.... I soundf like t homas40 sorry T450 no offebcwe how an I ever going to gert tlo nwed I'm knackrdeed abn my fingers do mot weork gtoo well. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall ~I 've got to do is switch off thisw I will pressd "sebd " first thougfh buggruity good night viennas t hen I'l off it nmty namr os npot bio;ll siklrs for nopthjing of effit why me bvgoodnighjt vuenna bal;ls
abbey

Mad @ Me?

Post by abbey »

Bill, sooooooo funny :D

Peg, i'd love a screaming orgasm.... ;)
weeder

Mad @ Me?

Post by weeder »

Oh God.... I would too
cars

Mad @ Me?

Post by cars »

Paula wrote: you are having a bad day too, you are not ignoring me either, you are actually showing a lot attention by continually posting. i just asked for insight not only about myself, but as to what people feel from other's posts? Long postings are boring, too much information is like an intelligence contest, news reporters, and some very cheery persons (refreshing) are what i see here. Thank you very much. ;)

Mad at you NO! Short enough post?

You like "stirring-the-pot", and you're good at it! :guitarist
Cars :)
lady cop

Mad @ Me?

Post by lady cop »

Bloody Mary was actually Elizabeth l half sister, daughter of Henry Vlll first wife, katherine of aragon. elizabeth l was the daughter of Henry and anne boylen who henry had beheaded. she was loathe to behead her cousin mary queen of scots, but was forced into it, she was convinced mary a threat to her throne. bloody mary was a nutcase subject to hysterical , false pregnancy. and she did more than persecute protestants, she murdered MANY. in the name of God. sorry to bore anyone, english history one of my little obsessions. ;)
A Karenina

Mad @ Me?

Post by A Karenina »

Olly wrote: Bloody Mary was actually the queen who preceded Elizabeth, she is known as 'Bloody' because she instigated the persecution of all Protestants in England (she was Catholic). The Scottish queen who got her head lopped off by 'Lizzie was Mary, Queen of Scots.
Olly :) Let's continue my history lesson - I obviously need it! LOL. I thought Lizzie took over from her dad, Henry? I didn't realize that a queen preceded her. Can you tell me the story, please? I love stories.

Somewhere around here I have a knitting book that talks of the Tudor history. I should look for that, and see if it talks about Bloody Mary. Silly me, all I've ever done was look at the pretty sweaters in the book.

Aristotle
lady cop

Mad @ Me?

Post by lady cop »

A Karenina wrote: Olly :) Let's continue my history lesson - I obviously need it! LOL. I thought Lizzie took over from her dad, Henry? I didn't realize that a queen preceded her. Can you tell me the story, please? I love stories.

Somewhere around here I have a knitting book that talks of the Tudor history. I should look for that, and see if it talks about Bloody Mary. Silly me, all I've ever done was look at the pretty sweaters in the book.
Henry had a son,(by jane seymour, wife number 3) edward who succeeded him. but he died at 15. then came bloody mary, as i described above. when she died Eliz l took the crown. and was england's greatest monarch of all time. she never married or bore children. OLLY i didn't mean to step on your toes, just saw mention of bloody mary and jumped right in.
A Karenina

Mad @ Me?

Post by A Karenina »

Thanks, LC :)

Aristotle
cars

Mad @ Me?

Post by cars »

Suresh Gupta wrote: If it is your real picture then how one can be mad at you?

Sorry, the picture looks like that of Gillian Anderson, actress on the "X" Files TV show. :wah:
Cars :)
Paula

Mad @ Me?

Post by Paula »

weeder wrote: Oh God.... I would too

I thought weeder to be a bi-sexual man, my immediate impression! i now understand the weeder is a female, hahahahaha... :wah: weeds can be any sex, it really doesn't matter...they germinate and grow like plants... :wah:
abbey

Mad @ Me?

Post by abbey »

Paula wrote: I thought weeder to be a bi-sexual man, my immediate impression! i now understand the weeder is a female, hahahahaha... :wah: weeds can be any sex, it really doesn't matter...they germinate and grow like plants... :wah:
Paula, contrary to popular belief men DO have screaming orgasms!!!! ;)
weeder

Mad @ Me?

Post by weeder »

Paula wrote: I thought weeder to be a bi-sexual man, my immediate impression! i now understand the weeder is a female, hahahahaha... :wah: weeds can be any sex, it really doesn't matter...they germinate and grow like plants... :wah:
You will always be androgenous to me Paula.. even if you ever reveal what you

think yourself to be. Youve already stated that you are almost a man.....only

missing the equipment, and you certainly dont conduct yourself in any way even resembling female. Im proud you know so much about weeds.
Bill Sikes

Mad @ Me?

Post by Bill Sikes »

cars wrote: Gillian Anderson

Cor.
Paula

Mad @ Me?

Post by Paula »

abbey wrote: Paula, contrary to popular belief men DO have screaming orgasms!!!! ;)

are you sure? i have been married for 28 years, and that has never happen, is something wrong with my man? hahahahahaha :wah: what is orgasm? how does that happen, explain.... :wah: :wah:
weeder

Mad @ Me?

Post by weeder »

abbey wrote: Paula, contrary to popular belief men DO have screaming orgasms!!!! ;)
Abbey.... Men who wish they were somewhere else........dont scream, they dream.
Bill Sikes

Mad @ Me?

Post by Bill Sikes »

abbey wrote: Paula, contrary to popular belief men DO have screaming orgasms!!!!

That's a mixture of vodka, coffee liqueur and cream, isn't it. Very sophisticated name (not!) - suitable for those orange-skinned, white-high-heel-with-plaster-on-ankle, ra-ra-skirted, smashed geezer-birds who think white "stretch limousines" are cool to get pissed on before thowing up, passing out, and waking up in a damp with a shell-suited chav in a let..... pardon me... wrong thread!
Paula

Mad @ Me?

Post by Paula »

Bill, what is that all about anyway? Get to the point, some - one drunk here? hahahahaha, ;)
persephone

Mad @ Me?

Post by persephone »

Bill Sikes wrote: That's a mixture of vodka, coffee liqueur and cream, isn't it. Very sophisticated name (not!) - suitable for those orange-skinned, white-high-heel-with-plaster-on-ankle, ra-ra-skirted, smashed geezer-birds who think white "stretch limousines" are cool to get pissed on before thowing up, passing out, and waking up in a damp with a shell-suited chav in a let..... pardon me... wrong thread!
Essex birds drink larger not cocktails, you can't be a geezer-bird and drink cocktails :wah:
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”