Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
koan

Post by koan »

Welcome.

My brief visit to Texas was luxurious! Loved the warm humidity. Love the accent too. Wish we could hear your posts as well as read them.
gmc

Post by gmc »

originally posted by strawburigurl

My perfect temps are between 60-80 degrees!

Are you talking centigrade or fahreinheit? I presume fahreinheit. Here it is about 4 degrees centigrade, seasonably warm for the time of year.
Peg

Post by Peg »

Hi strawbarigurl. Welcome to the garden :D How old are your children? Where are you originally from?

Welcome to the garden Dyfed! :D
catwoman_51

Post by catwoman_51 »

I am a newbie to the garden also.

Welcome , glad you're here. ;)
:yh_coffee [QUOTE] You have all the love in the world, what are you gonna do with it?
catwoman_51

Post by catwoman_51 »

Dyfed--so good to "talk" with you! The weather here is pretty cold here at the moment. We are thawing out from 2" of ice with about 2" of snow on top of that.

Our winter runs from about Dec to March and we normally have a good amount of snow thru that time period. Spring are great, then we have fairly warm summers,

may thru sept. temps ranging from 70 thru 95-100, over all it's pretty varied.

As far as landscape, I live in the edge of the Appalachian Mtns. Farther to the western end of the state it becomes more of a rolling hill type of terrian. It's nothing but very high mountains where I live, we're almost on the West Virginia border when you check your map.

Christmas was good, but I must say that I'm glad it's over. Now everybody can chill out, unless that is you've over-spent your budget!! LOL

I almost forgot--the name is due to the fact that I have 3 housecats, that & I couldn't come up with anything else.

Catwoman :cool:
:yh_coffee [QUOTE] You have all the love in the world, what are you gonna do with it?

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”