What makes you feel the Worth of your Soul?

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Lon

Post by Lon »

Hmmm---------I'm reallly straining and pondering this one. I'ts pretty deep and I am not a complex thinker, so please elaborate.
persephone

Post by persephone »

Today as a member of the Student Council I was asked to give the students perspective at an awards ceremony.

I stood infront of 100 people some of who have been my teachers both in the classroom and in practice, this was the first time I have ever given a speech and I was more than a little nervous.

When I sat down, people who I have never met smiled and nodded at me, as did others who have been my mentors.

After the whole award was over I was given a big bunch of flowers, but it wasn't that that touched me. It was the qulified staff that came over to me who gave my hugs and congratulations, telling me how well I had done, and how they felt for me while I was up there.

Some of these people as I said I didn't know, others who I did know I would never have thought could be so giving... These people included women like the scary matrons in movies, the ones you don't want to argue with.
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”