No longer friends.. surprised but specially really sad

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Paula

Post by Paula »

What is a BF? Scum of the Earth? I don't understand? explain.

Dr. Laura Here; how can i help you?
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
persephone

Post by persephone »

Jazmine wrote: Bf is boyfriend...

And he thinks I am the worst person in the world
It's what you think of yourself that matters, and if he has you believing him then you need to do something about it.

You may regret some of the choices you have made in your life but they are just learning curves, and you shouldn't hate yourself for that.
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.
Paula

Post by Paula »

I think you are better off --freed---. Have Fun, you might like it?
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Give Him the boot. He is not worth it. There are lots more fish in the sea.
Popper

Post by Popper »

Apparently breaking up with friends is quite common these days. In my group of friends, there is this one girl who we feel is our friend by default because we've known her for so long. But none of us really like her cause she doesn't really care about us and just thinks of us as an afterthought.

Despite all that, we still ask her out but generally have a bad time because she's so self centred.

I don't think you should feel too badly. Friends are there to make you feel good, not to sit there and judge you and place blame. Good luck in finding new soul mates :)
koan

Post by koan »

I guess what hurts the most is feeling like the person who rejected you knows you really well and so their judgement has a stronger impact on your self esteem. But did he know you really well. You thought you knew him and he turned out to be much different. As soon as we become intimate with someone we are more vulnerable because we "let them in" and when they look around we might not like what they see. But it is only what THEY see not what IS. He may think he knows what you are all about but if he blames you for his mistakes he is obviously not that swift. An ex recently dropped a bunch of judgement in my lap. I valued him as a friend and actually bought it til I realized he had ulterior motives for wanting to make me feel like crap. I called him on it and he disappeared taking his judgement with him. Most likely the motives of your "friend" are to make himself feel better at the expense of your self esteem. It is your choice to let it happen or not.
koan

Post by koan »

Happy I could help. I love that feeling when things suddenly make sense and there is an audible "click" allowing you to move on.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”