Very Confused Parent

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
samanthaguy

Very Confused Parent

Post by samanthaguy »

Asyou may know from my other thread help asap my life is falling apart at the seams. Now i have another prob. I have 2 sons one 3 and the other 4 about a month ago they had a friend sleep over and we had an issue... my oldest alex informed me that his friend was licking his private and bit him.... Wow we didnt know what to do turns out all three of them were doing it.. we sat them down and nicley(not fussing) talked to them the other littel boy said that his step brother 6 and step sister 4 and an uncle(grown man) had been doing this to him. we explained to them that they cant do this tried to contact his mother and seperated them for the night. I really didnt want to send him home and make him feel like he did something wrong although he did but hes only 3, he had to learn it somewhere.. so the next day i talked to his mother and she didnt seem too concerned, needless to say i havent heard form her since. Last night isent my boys to bed and when i went to tuck them in i found them under the beb without their clothes on, i never could get them to tell me what they were doing, i didnt want to fuss b/c i wouldnt have gotten them to tell me anything that way either. this is really bothering me. Is this normal? Am i doing the right thing? Some advice would be great!!!!!!
:confused:VERY OPEN MINDED....BUT OFTEN CONFUSED......
BabyRider

Very Confused Parent

Post by BabyRider »

Samanthaguy, Please please PLEASE contact child protective services NOW! This little boy could not have any clue what he was doing and is most likely being molested. Protect your kids, and the other children involved, and call them NOW!!!!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

samanthaguy

Very Confused Parent

Post by samanthaguy »

thanks guys for all of your advice, i plan to take the proper steps to resolve this problem, btw does anybody know how to erase a thread, jut in case it might be better if this wasnt plastered all over the internet THANKS AGAIN
:confused:VERY OPEN MINDED....BUT OFTEN CONFUSED......
koan

Very Confused Parent

Post by koan »

Do not erase this thread!

The friend of sexual abuse is silence. If no one talks about it it doesn't stop. I experienced sexual abuse as a child. The mother probably didn't respond because she is choosing to be blind to it. Maybe not consciously but on some level she is not prepared to deal with it so all information goes over her head. This means, unfortunately, that you must deal with it. REPORT IT. For the little boy and his siblings...HELP THEM. They still don't know it is wrong and if, like it often does, the abuse is running in generational cycles there is a good chance the adults were abused and don't have the ability to deal with it.

For your boys, you need to have a big talk about what sexual abuse is and why it is bad. It is confusing to them because fondling feels good so they don't understand why it is bad. It takes a while but you should take the time to make it clear. I am now going to the abuse thread to post my story because your thread convinced me that I should.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”