Friends Of Carol Part 1

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

There is a special bond between true friends--they are there for each other, they are loyal to each other, they are there to listen, and they are there to care - they are true friends.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

HI Gill:yh_hugs

What lovely words,,, and so true :-6

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

WELL HERE WE ARE, I HOPE! A NEW HOME AND A NEW START, TO CARRY ON WHERE WE LEFT OFF, WHEN WE WERE SO RUDELY INTERUPTED. HOWEVER,

THAT'S ALL BEHIND US NOW AND WE CAN ENJOY CHATTING TO EACH OTHER ONCE AGAIN, AND MAYBE ENJOY THE COMPANY OF NEW FRIENDS HERE.

ENJOY THIS THREAD ALL OF YOU.

Gill xxx
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

I'M FILLIN UP HERE ! HI KAZ - BLESS YOU YOU'VE FOUND ME THREAD FOR CAROL !xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ((((((((hugs)))))))
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

kazalala;587821 wrote: HI Gill:yh_hugs

Kaz I'll see you on msn ! Gill xxxx
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

:wah: Gill u crack me up mate:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
dubs

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by dubs »

Hi! Gilly and Kaz......Carol who?:)

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

gillytizzy@hotmail.co.uk;587812 wrote:

THERE IS A SPECIAL BOND BETWEEN TRUE FRIENDS--THEY ARE THERE FOR EACH OTHER, THEY ARE LOYAL TO EACH OTHER, THEY ARE THERE TO LISTEN, AND THEY ARE THERE TO CARE - THEY ARE TRUE FRIENDS.
Gill we are all good friends and theres some great people here that will join us I hope. Friendship is a great thing if its the real thing and you girls have proved to me over the past few days that Im so lucky to have you. Now hope yer gonna behave lol xx
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

dubs;587829 wrote: Hi! Gilly and Kaz......Carol who?:)Dubs hi hun Im Carol and Im the sensible one of the bunch lol!!!
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;587821 wrote: HI Gill:yh_hugs

Kaz great to see you and hope we meet many new friends herexxx
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Yer Right Carol - Sorry I Gotta Go A Minute - I Really Am Fillin Up !
dubs

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by dubs »

Carolly;587831 wrote: Dubs hi hun Im Carol and Im the sensible one of the bunch lol!!!

I Figured it out when I saw you post! Where you been sweet? I aint seen you for a while!...:-6

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

SORRY KAZALA - I MISTOOK YOU FOR SOMEBODY ELSE !!! NOW I'M NOT GOIN TO LIVE THAT DOWN AM I CAROL ?? !!:yh_rotfl
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

dubs;587835 wrote: I Figured it out when I saw you post! Where you been sweet? I aint seen you for a while!...:-6Oh Dubs dont ask lol but Im back now and great to see you, my friends are a little crazy.......well Gill is but I love her to bits but schhhhh dont tell her ok lol.:lips:
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

gillytizzy@hotmail.co.uk;587837 wrote: SORRY KAZALA - I MISTOOK YOU FOR SOMEBODY ELSE !!! NOW I'M NOT GOIN TO LIVE THAT DOWN AM I CAROL ?? !!:yh_rotfl
Oh dear your losin it already still sit down, feet up, take a pill, count to 10 an you will be fine girl pmsl x:-5
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Me too Carol:)

HI Dubs:yh_peace

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Hi Carol, hope this is alright. BRB
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

:yh_rotfl Gill its me u didnt mistake me:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

gillytizzy@hotmail.co.uk;587841 wrote: Hi Carol, hope this is alright. BRB
Kaz shes lost the plot me finks!!!!!!:-5
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Sorry you lot, I've not had a good day today, till now - I've got to leave it a bit, I keep fillin up . I'll have a cup of tea, and a f oops cig. brb
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Joannee;587914 wrote: That makes two of us then Carol lol.

Great to catch up with you again, still feeling my way around.:driving:

Oh great to see you my dear friend, hows Cornwall this lovely Easterxxxx:-6
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

HI JOAN, GLAD YOU'VE FOUND US !!!! HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET BACK TO NORMAL AY ? pmsl
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;587927 wrote: HI JOAN, GLAD YOU'VE FOUND US !!!! HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET BACK TO NORMAL AY ? pmsl
Er did you say normal Gill?????What you?????? Yer Right lol:p
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

That Sounds Like We're Back To Normal !!!
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

[QUOTE=G#Gill;587930]That Sounds Like We're Back To Normal !!![/QUO

Hope so............ere you better be a good girl an not start dancing in the key boards again Mrs!!!!! Blimey Im getting as bad as you...................oh nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!:-5
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Joannee;587972 wrote: It would have to be a pretty strong keyboard to support me lol:wah:

Tony has decided to try his accordion again, without the complete use of his left hand he is finding it quite a strain but at least it is good exercise.

Anymore songs in the pipeline Carol?

Love to anymore of my old friends who may have joined this new site.

Joan.

x
No Joan havent been singing lately, saving meself................mind you aint got a clue what for!!!!!:-3
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

:guitarist Hi Joan ! I feel the same way as you about this Senior and Junior bit !

But I think it must be something to do with date of first registration, so if we've only just registered we will be classed as 'Junior', whereas I think Carol must have registered some time ago. This means that we're serving an apprenticeship ! I dare say we'll progress up the ranks over time eh ?

What a lovely weekend we're promised weatherwise - makes a change for Easter. At the moment, here, the sun is gorgeous - there are a few fluffy white clouds, but it is definitely 'sitty-out' weather - lovely! I should think the seaside towns will do a burster this Easter, and good luck to them - they have too many years of grotty weather Easters ! We have no plans for going anywhere this weekend - we'll just 'slob-out' at home chillin'. Avoiding all the holiday traffic !

I think Carol's working today - should do quite well, so she'll be 'on her cap badge' when she gets back home !

Have a good day to all our readers ! xxx

Gill :-6
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Hi all:) xxxxxxxx

Well Joan it looks like you have got the hang of things here quicker than i am!!:-3

Can i come to your house for lunch by the way:confused:

Its a gorgeous day here, ppl are out mowing lawns etc, I have been a good housewifey this morning and done all the ironing!

Have a good day everyone, god luck with work today Carol, and Gill u have a lovely relaxing day too mate xxxxxxxxxxx:yh_hugs

Kaz.

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Isnt Johnny Depp absolutely Lush!!!!!!!!:yh_drool :-4

Sorry, lol, just messing about seeing wot i can do:wah:

Attached files

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Hiya Guys.Well done a booty today and it was bleedin useless the tight gits lol.First day back to work for me since January and I really didnt wanna go grrrrrrrrr . I had to get up at 3.30am and that aint no joke!!NOW WHATS THIS ABOUT ME BEING THE OLDEST..........................IN YOUR DREAMS !!!!!!!Gilly baby you know your loadssssssssssssssssss older then anyone pmsl.

Would be nice to meet some new friends here so Gill behave and let them think we are ladies ok ( I did say think lol). Kaz good to see a picture of yer fella here hehehe and I also hope you have yer best hat on here and being a good girl ...............oh dear no chance!!!!!

Now if you dont know me out there Im Carol and Im very posh cause Im a cockney and we bleedin are.................now me mates here aint so there not posh like me.................see?Anyway all joking aside its great to have you me lovely mates here(((((((((((hug))))))))))))))xxx:confused:
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Im way posherer than yow:cool:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;588233 wrote: Im way posherer than yow:cool:
Excuse me sweetchops you buy yer underwear from the market, that aint posh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-5
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;588242 wrote: Excuse me sweetchops you buy yer underwear from the market, that aint posh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-5

What's Underwear:confused: :yh_giggle

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Betty Boop

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Betty Boop »

Joannee;588138 wrote: I guess you could be right about the senior and junior positions, but great for me to think I am younger than Carol, she'll have something to say about that no doubt:wah: , but it's lovely to be in touch with some of our old friends again, who else has joined us do you know ??

Yes beautiful here in Cornwall too, we have a friend coming for lunch, what he says is the best meal he has had since the last time he joined us usually at Christmas and Easter.

I am serving Roast Pork with trimmings, roast potatoes,parsnip,carrot and also broccoli and leeks from the garden, followed by Apple tart and custard.

I have always enjoyed cooking, we had a guest house for some years and it always had to be homemade food wherever possible that I served to our visitors.

One of the favourites was hot bread puddong with custard, so many used to say *I haven't had this since I was a child*.

Our beaches are very busy and one of the highlights is an old steam train passing through the county which atracts so many visitors.

Enjoy the rest of the Easter Holiday.

Love Joan x

oooh Apple tart and custard, just like my Mum used to make! :wah:

Was there another Steam Train today? :( Missed it, saw the one last week though.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;588276 wrote: What's Underwear:confused: :yh_giggle

The one bra you own dear lol x:lips:
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;588304 wrote: The one bra you own dear lol x:lips:

Oi!! I just bought a new bra,,, from Asda sale cost me 4 quid it did!!:rolleyes:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

[QUOTE=magenta flame;588447]well well well, :yh_wait here I am in another thread ......telling Miss Gill over 'ere ......how I'd be her friend ,and here she is bringing her own little mates along ...........Well I'm not talking to you now.:yh_silent[/QAhhhhhhhhhhh Bless :wah: :wah:
Helen

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Helen »

morning girls,

hows everyone ?dont have to start work til 12 but the flippin dog had me up early.:mad:

bootiful day again.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

HI all:) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well its Sunday again eh, and yes! i did get an easter Egg!!:yh_clap After numerous hints of course:wah:

Hope you all have a great day :yh_hugs

Kaz

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

G#Gill;587812 wrote:

THERE IS A SPECIAL BOND BETWEEN TRUE FRIENDS--THEY ARE THERE FOR EACH OTHER, THEY ARE LOYAL TO EACH OTHER, THEY ARE THERE TO LISTEN, AND THEY ARE THERE TO CARE - THEY ARE TRUE FRIENDS.

I have made some good friends since i came online :D

I would miss them so much now if i didnt hear from them,, just to hear how their day has been etc. To all the friends i have made,, thank you, and to all the friends i have yet to make too:-6

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Joannee;589066 wrote: Hello Again, hope you have had a lovely Easter, the weather has been really grand hasn't it ?.

A friend is like a flower,

a rose to be exact,

Or maybe like a brand new gate

that never comes unlatched.

A friend is like an owl,

both beautiful and wise.

Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost,

whose spirit never dies.

A friend is like a heart that goes

strong until the end.

Where would we be in this world

if we didn't have a friend.:-6LOVELY WORDS JOAN, THANKS LOVEXXXX

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”