Friends Of Carol Part 1

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

G-man;1014331 wrote: I suppose congratulations are in order, then! How many threads have become so popular that they actually had to be closed and restarted? :D
Well said G;):D
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

FOR MY ENGLISH FRIENDS..........REMEMBER THESE TWO TAKEN WITH ME SOME YEARS AGO....I was a friend of Anna Karens (Olive) and was always watching On The Buses being made and we all used to go for a drink after;):cool:Not a great picture as I took it with my phone from the original picture....but you will get the general idea lol.

Attached files
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Carolly;1014385 wrote: FOR MY ENGLISH FRIENDS..........REMEMBER THESE TWO TAKEN WITH ME SOME YEARS AGO....I was a friend of Anna Karens (Olive) and was always watching On The Buses Being made and we all used to go for a drink after;):cool:

wow!! cool pic Carol:guitarist:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Mustang

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Mustang »

Helen;1014329 wrote: just love that giraffe !!

Thank you Helen! :)

Yes Carolly awesome pic! :-4
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kazalala;1014386 wrote: wow!! cool pic Carol:guitarist:DOnly us English would have a clue who they are lol;):cool:
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Mustang;1014390 wrote: Thank you Helen! :)

Yes Carolly awesome pic! :-4Great memories babe:D;):cool:
Mustang

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Mustang »

Carolly;1014393 wrote: Great memories babe:D;):cool:

And those are the best! :-6
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Hi all, just an update on my BIL Eric. He is back home! He had two ops. at Glasgow Golden Jubilee Hospital. He arrived by chopper at the hospital at around 6 pm on Tuesday, had the ops. (2 x stents - tiny spring like thingys which are inserted via the arm and gently worked up and into the heart area, pumped up like a mini balloon to keep the artery open ! Amazing !), then by the time Eddy, my sister arrived at about 7 pm ish, he was done and dusted and back in his bed in the ward !! Well, I say the ward, but apparently there are no such things anywhere in this fab. new hospital. The patients have their own room where there is a sliding patio type door which can be left open so that the patients seem to be more like in a ward, or they can have privacy with them closed (they are double glazed, so very little sound gets through). They have their own (free ) colour TV and phone by their beds. Sounds really fab. My sister also said the hospital was immaculately clean.

Eddy stayed in a 5 star hotel called the Beardsmore Hotel which literally joined on to the hospital. Her room was gorgeous and the big window looked out over the Clyde River (which ran by the bottom of the hotel garden !), so she said she sat and watched all the passing shipping !! I said that must have cost her a packet ! She told me it cost her nothing, except her food !!!!!!! Apparently the hospital pays for such rooms as and when needed.

I think I'm moving up to Scotland next week :wah: (I wish)

I just got a phone call from Eric, he having not long arrived back at his home on Skye. Blinkin eck, he sounded like nothing had happened to him - jovial, cracking jokes, etc. He said he was sore round his chest and his arm was sore and bruised where they had pushed the stents up, and that he was tired after the drive home, but apart from that he felt good.

Such a relief !!! :D

Thanks once again for all your kind wishes, they were very much appreciated.

:-4:-4:-4
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;1014391 wrote: Only us English would have a clue who they are lol;):cool:

I know who they are....I got me pic took with reg varney from Off The Buses:D
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

Yes Good News Gill.;)
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

G#Gill;1014409 wrote: Hi all, just an update on my BIL Eric. He is back home! He had two ops. at Glasgow Golden Jubilee Hospital. He arrived by chopper at the hospital at around 6 pm on Tuesday, had the ops. (2 x stents - tiny spring like thingys which are inserted via the arm and gently worked up and into the heart area, pumped up like a mini balloon to keep the artery open ! Amazing !), then by the time Eddy, my sister arrived at about 7 pm ish, he was done and dusted and back in his bed in the ward !! Well, I say the ward, but apparently there are no such things anywhere in this fab. new hospital. The patients have their own room where there is a sliding patio type door which can be left open so that the patients seem to be more like in a ward, or they can have privacy with them closed (they are double glazed, so very little sound gets through). They have their own (free ) colour TV and phone by their beds. Sounds really fab. My sister also said the hospital was immaculately clean.

Eddy stayed in a 5 star hotel called the Beardsmore Hotel which literally joined on to the hospital. Her room was gorgeous and the big window looked out over the Clyde River (which ran by the bottom of the hotel garden !), so she said she sat and watched all the passing shipping !! I said that must have cost her a packet ! She told me it cost her nothing, except her food !!!!!!! Apparently the hospital pays for such rooms as and when needed.

I think I'm moving up to Scotland next week :wah: (I wish)

I just got a phone call from Eric, he having not long arrived back at his home on Skye. Blinkin eck, he sounded like nothing had happened to him - jovial, cracking jokes, etc. He said he was sore round his chest and his arm was sore and bruised where they had pushed the stents up, and that he was tired after the drive home, but apart from that he felt good.

Such a relief !!! :D

Thanks once again for all your kind wishes, they were very much appreciated.

:-4:-4:-4

Good news Gill :D
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1014412 wrote: I know who they are....I got me pic took with reg varney from Off The Buses:DThey didnt like him....the rest of the cast and was very happy went he left the cast.....you was welcome to him in Oz:wah::wah:;)
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

I'll just read back a bit. brb :rolleyes:
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

With the new thread...dont change its name :(
FOC THREAD PART 1
mrsK

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by mrsK »

Morning All:-6

Good news for you Gill,pleased to hear that.

Hello Mrsk2 & Carol:-4

Just getting a few minutes on here before our grandson wakes up:wah:

He slept over last night & when he is on the move I don't get much time to get on the computer.

Hope you all have a great day:-6:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

Good news indeed Gill:D that'l be a relief to all concerned:-4

carol heres a youtube link to on the buses for any non english:wah:

Kay i gotta go son so take over from me in the scavenger hunt please:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1014421 wrote: With the new thread...dont change its name :(
Kay it may have to be its that simple but dont worry if we have to it will be for a very good reason and Gill has put forward a very good name if need be.....whatever happens it will always be the FOC thread dont worry about that mate;)
mrsK

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by mrsK »

Carolly;1014391 wrote: Only us English would have a clue who they are lol;):cool:

Great pic Carol.

I used to watch that show all the time.

Bloody funny:wah::wah: My Dad used to love it:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

mrsK;1014422 wrote: Morning All

Good news for you Gill,pleased to hear that.

Hello Mrsk2 & Carol:-4

Just getting a few minutes on here before our grandson wakes up:wah:

He slept over last night & when he is on the move I don't get much time to get on the computer.

Hope you all have a great day:-6:-6Hi Sweetheart and always good to see you me little darlin;):-4
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

kazalala;1014424 wrote: Good news indeed Gill:D that'l be a relief to all concerned:-4

carol heres a youtube link to on the buses for any non english:wah:

Kay i gotta go son so take over from me in the scavenger hunt please:D

ok Kaz I will do some hunting today and get Daniel to help tonight;)
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

mrsK;1014426 wrote: Great pic Carol.

I used to watch that show all the time.

Bloody funny:wah::wah: My Dad used to love it:-6I had so much fun watching the show being made....Anna (Olive) is now in Eastenders sometimes as her best friend is Barbara Winsor.....they met years ago when making Carry On Camping....see inside info here:wah::wah:
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;1014417 wrote: They didnt like him....the rest of the cast and was very happy went he left the cast.....you was welcome to him in Oz:wah::wah:;)

Hubby played drums with him and he played the piano....he was a very nice person to talk to when he was over here and hubby said he was very easy to work with :p;)
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1014428 wrote: ok Kaz I will do some hunting today and get Daniel to help tonight;)Oh yer all bleedin mad:wah::wah::wah:;)
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

Hi MrsK1.....ummmmmm what was your exciting news :thinking:
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1014431 wrote: Hubby played drums with him and he played the piano....he was a very nice person to talk to when he was over here and hubby said he was very easy to work with :p;)Well maybe he was THERE but he wernt while making OTB ok Mad Oz:-5:-5:sneaky::mad:
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;1014434 wrote: Oh yer all bleedin mad:wah::wah::wah:;)

:p:p
FOC THREAD PART 1
kazalala

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kazalala »

OK definately going now ,,, nite all and take care:-4:-4:-4

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Helen

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Helen »

HI GILL,

good to see you back again and good news too about your B I L.

when my barrie had to stay in hospital with his son, who had cancer, he had to sleep in a chair, in his room !!!:-2

think he would have been glad of just one night in a hotel room. how things have changed.

going to be away for a couple of days so im hoping this thread will still be here when i get back, otherwise you might have to come looking for me :wah:

you know what im like, could lose meself in an empty room :rolleyes::D
Helen

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Helen »

kazalala;1014444 wrote: OK definately going now ,,, nite all and take care:-4:-4:-4

hello and goodnight kaz :D
qsducks

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by qsducks »

I'll be back later on too
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

Hi everybody, I sort of read back. Aint the foggiest what this green hunting thingy is all about ! Just so long as they don't start shooting at me!

Not sure when the thread will be closed, but the 'new' FOC thread will go up immediately that is done, SO PLEASE TS TRY TO MAKE THE CHANGE OVER IN UK DAYTIME (that's 5 hours ahead of USA I think).

Hi Helen, Kay, Kaz (night Kaz), Carol, Ducky, mrsK, the fellas, Oh and I see Kay has a stalker :wah: :rolleyes: ----- Hi Daniel, sorry Rossi ! If you're anything like your mum you'll be a charming young man, welcome to the Garden ;)

The subject at the moment seems to be this blinkin scavenger thing. Well I can go green as well as the next man, so what's that all about ffs ?
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

G#Gill;1014473 wrote: Hi everybody, I sort of read back. Aint the foggiest what this green hunting thingy is all about ! Just so long as they don't start shooting at me!

Not sure when the thread will be closed, but the 'new' FOC thread will go up immediately that is done, SO PLEASE TS TRY TO MAKE THE CHANGE OVER IN UK DAYTIME (that's 5 hours ahead of USA I think).

Hi Helen, Kay, Kaz (night Kaz), Carol, Ducky, mrsK, the fellas, Oh and I see Kay has a stalker :wah: :rolleyes: ----- Hi Daniel, sorry Rossi ! If you're anything like your mum you'll be a charming young man, welcome to the Garden ;)

The subject at the moment seems to be this blinkin scavenger thing. Well I can go green as well as the next man, so what's that all about ffs ?

Its The unofficial Forum Garden Scavenger HUnt 2008 its already started Gill otherwise you could of joined our team cause I need help :-5
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

G#Gill;1014473 wrote: Hi everybody, I sort of read back. Aint the foggiest what this green hunting thingy is all about ! Just so long as they don't start shooting at me!

God Forbid:-2:-5:-5
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1014475 wrote: Its The unofficial Forum Garden Scavenger HUnt 2008 its already started Gill otherwise you could of joined our team cause I need help :-5I been telling you that for years ffs woman:sneaky::rolleyes::-5
G-man

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G-man »

What's so bad about bein' green... 'specially in The Garden? :wah:

I see the latest stats for FOC is Posts: 39,779 Views: 628,708 ...so what do we win if we make the very last post before it's archived and the new and improved one goes up, Carolly? :D

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

A bottle of scotch:D
FOC THREAD PART 1
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;1014477 wrote: I been telling you that for years ffs woman:sneaky::rolleyes::-5

SHUT IT POMMIE BIRD:sneaky:;)
FOC THREAD PART 1
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

kayleneaussie;1014475 wrote: Its The unofficial Forum Garden Scavenger HUnt 2008 its already started Gill otherwise you could of joined our team cause I need help :-5

Not saying a word Kay :lips: I don't know anything about it anyway Mrs. so there'd be no point really. What's going to happen? Are people competing to see who can blow up a seagull first - cos they're scavengers aint they ? :thinking: :confused:
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

G#Gill;1014483 wrote: Not saying a word Kay :lips: I don't know anything about it anyway Mrs. so there'd be no point really. What's going to happen? Are people competing to see who can blow up a seagull first - cos they're scavengers aint they ? :thinking: :confused:

There is a thread up about so go have a look on the first page....its a game :D :Dgood fun except I think I am letting my team down :-1
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

G-man;1014478 wrote: What's so bad about bein' green... 'specially in The Garden? :wah:

I see the latest stats for FOC is Posts: 39,779 Views: 628,708 ...so what do we win if we make the very last post before it's archived and the new and improved one goes up, Carolly? :DA meal.....posh starters....HUGEEEEE STEAK.....Mushrooms....tomatoes.....onions.....peas......chips...side salad and a dessert to DIEEEEEEE for.......cyber of course:D;):guitarist
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

I can see cuddles lurking down there...come join us you are very welcome:D
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1014480 wrote: A bottle of scotch:D
Id swear but im to much of a lady.......but starts with f....ends with k....and off comes after it:sneaky::rolleyes::p
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;1014487 wrote: A meal.....posh starters....HUGEEEEE STEAK.....Mushrooms....tomatoes.....onions.....peas......chips...side salad and a dessert to DIEEEEEEE for.......cyber of course:D;):guitarist

cyber what.....cyber s..:yh_rotfl
FOC THREAD PART 1
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;1014490 wrote: Id swear but im to much of a lady.......but starts with f....ends with k....and off comes after it:sneaky::rolleyes::p

:eek::eek:
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1014484 wrote: There is a thread up about so go have a look on the first page....its a game :Dgood fun except I think I am letting my team down :-1OH WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!!:sneaky::rolleyes::wah::wah::wah:
Carolly

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by Carolly »

kayleneaussie;1014491 wrote: cyber what.....cyber s..:yh_rotfl
Tart:rolleyes::sneaky::lips::-5
G-man

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G-man »

:wah::wah::lips:

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

Carolly;1014493 wrote: OH WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!!:sneaky::rolleyes:

Well at least I am trying...PARTY POOPER:p:D
FOC THREAD PART 1
kayleneaussie

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by kayleneaussie »

bbl got some Hunting to do :sneaky:
FOC THREAD PART 1
G#Gill

Friends Of Carol Part 1

Post by G#Gill »

I don't understand,Kay, what you mean ?:-2 Could you explain please ? :thinking:

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”