getting things started

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
samanthaguy

getting things started

Post by samanthaguy »

IN MY SIX YEARS Of BEING IN THE REAL WORLD I HAVE LEARNED the only person who is your true friend is your spouse and kids thats where all of your energy should be. people tend to get jelous of what you have and try to distroy it or take it
:confused:VERY OPEN MINDED....BUT OFTEN CONFUSED......
Mustang

getting things started

Post by Mustang »

BUMP! :D

Yep...you can never have too many friends! :D
Odie

getting things started

Post by Odie »

Mustang;1014657 wrote: BUMP! :D

Yep...you can never have too many friends! :D

Friends are the best thing to have!
Life is just to short for drama.
Milly

getting things started

Post by Milly »

I've only got two 'friends' in the sense of the word ..... I've loads of lovely peeps that I know both in real life and on the internet, I love getting to know people! and in general, I've found 'most' to be lovely!!!!!!.... but it takes someone extra special to hold the title of 'friend'..... :-4
Click here to read FOC thread part 1

Carolly

getting things started

Post by Carolly »

scouse;1014782 wrote: I've only got two 'friends' in the sense of the word ..... I've loads of lovely peeps that I know both in real life and on the internet, I love getting to know people! and in general, I've found 'most' to be lovely!!!!!!.... but it takes someone extra special to hold the title of 'friend'..... :-4The threads 4 years old :wah: but guess the words mean the same;)BTW its members doing their tasks that brought this back;):D
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Milly

getting things started

Post by Milly »

:o LOL... ooops....

Ohhhhh well.... I'll probably still be a Billy-no-mates four years from now anyway....

New task - Find me a friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wah:
Click here to read FOC thread part 1

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”